Author Topic: Survey: Israelis Support Arab Emigration, Fewer Rights  (Read 2509 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Survey: Israelis Support Arab Emigration, Fewer Rights
« on: August 17, 2009, 12:44:44 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132893

Survey: Israelis Support Arab Emigration, Fewer Rights

(IsraelNN.com) More than half of Israeli Jews (53 percent) and 77 percent of the country’s immigrants support encouraging Arabs to leave Israel, according to a new survey from the Israel Democracy Institute (IDI).

A third of respondents said they agreed that Arab citizens of Israel should be denied the right to vote and be elected to the Knesset, 54 percent agreed that "only citizens who are loyal to the state are entitled to benefit from civil rights," including 67 percent of immigrants. Thirty-eight percent of Israeli Jews believed that Jewish citizens should have more rights than non-Jewish citizens.

The figures are part of the IDI’s annual audit of democracy in Israel, first started in 2003. This year’s survey marks 20 years of immigration from the former Soviet Union.

In response to the statement that there should be "a Jewish majority in decisions relating to the fate of the country,” only 27 percent objected. Six years ago, 38 percent objected to the statement. The report’s conclusions said the figures indicate relatively broad support for decreasing the political rights of Israel's Arab minority.

The survey interviewed 1,191 Israeli adults in Hebrew, Arabic and Russian. A nonprofit think tank, the IDI was established in 1991 to serve as a forum for research, debate and reform of Israeli democratic institutions, and to promote and strengthen democracy and democratic values in Israel.

This is great news Israeli are waking up. We all know Kahane was and still is right but now everyone knows it's true

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Survey: Israelis Support Arab Emigration, Fewer Rights
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »
 :dance:

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 11:37:20 AM »
yea ship them back to Jordan where they came from !

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 04:27:22 AM »
Ameleks abuse whatever rights they have, the fewer rights they have the better [politically, and security-wise].  A loss of rights is a true travesty for any Muslim who is more interested in being a Gentile but is trapped by living in Judea or Samaria, but hardly worse than Israelis dying or being terrorized routinely by qassam.

No Muslims in Knesset?!?  Of course!  How can we trust anyone whose spiritual side mandates lying to non-Muslims to further Islam: Taqiyya, Kitman, and Tu-quoque [3 forms of holy Islamic lying].

Thanks to American forces eliminating so many jihadists there is also ample room in Iraq to resettle the "Palestinians".

I do feel pity for Palestinians [and almost all Muslims], most of their ancestors were most likely decent people [maybe even Jews] whose female relatives got raped into Islam.  But when a big giant rabies infested dog comes down the street... you do not wait until it bites a child.  You deal with it honestly, and quickly.  Too long has passed... too many children have been bitten.

3 more years until B. Hussein Obama is put out on his keester by John Q. Public.
-In the mean time we bomb Iran [Israel is always the unsung hero].

With Iran in shambles Hamas and Hizbollah, and Iranian funded jihad in general should be reduced for a time.
-I imagine Saudi funded Al Queda will pay a visit and recycle all the newly unemployed PLO/Fatah/Hamas/Hizbollah scumbags into Saudi controlled terrorists.  They will be defeated as well.  I heard they were warring with Hamas a few months ago inside Gaza.
-I'd really like to put a GIANT menorah on top of the Kaaba one day.  And maybe a big blue and white Israeli flag design instead of that ominous black tarp they use.  "How do you guys like seeing one of your Mosques turned into a synagogue?  Al-Aksa payback!!".
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 04:45:13 AM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein