Author Topic: susi99 is a troll posting vile images  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: susi99 is a troll posting vile images
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, the girl who was involved in a conflict with the Admin last year and posted JTF info on Nazi sites had like 5000 posts.  She was a mod if I'm not mistaken. 
Tina Greco, and she was made a mod because the Nazi Yacov (ys"vz) was desperate to get laid by any female creature.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
Everybody who has more than like 1000 or 2000 posts should have banning privileges.

Tina greco had more than a 1000 post

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »
The picture of the dead baby was put up by a muslima no doubt....she called the Jewish baby a snake and the palestinian scum a freedom fighter.

Who knows where she got the photo, or if that was actually a Jewish baby or not....the intent was there with her words.

I have a few words for that muslima troll 99 ~~~~> Go Piss on mohamed you smelly muslima! Death to Islam!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »
That baby was Shalhevet Pass (zt"l, may G-d avenge her blood). If I am not mistaken the Israeli gov't is letting her killers walk free as part of a "peace treaty".

I don't believe that this person is a Muzzie, it is a pure WN. WNs love Muzzies.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »
Why does this garbage use a girl's name?  Does the sissy dress up as a Sussi?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »
That baby was Shalhevet Pass (zt"l, may G-d avenge her blood). If I am not mistaken the Israeli gov't is letting her killers walk free as part of a "peace treaty".

I don't believe that this person is a Muzzie, it is a pure WN. WNs love Muzzies.

If this is so may we soon witness a pile of dead arab babies.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 11:06:25 PM »

G-d willing Muman ....G-d willing!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »
Why does this garbage use a girl's name?  Does the sissy dress up as a Sussi?
You and I both know that Nazis are very often into all sorts of sexual deviancy. It is easy to believe that this creature is a tranny.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 11:11:28 PM »
You and me both, Muman. We fortunately got to witness about four dozen Kuwaiti Nazi demonesses and their devilspawn immolated in a Gehenom-like fire. However, most Jews in this generation are not like Joshua.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 11:13:11 PM »

My sentiment is based solely on the concept of Hashems quality of meting justice Midah Kenegged Midah, or measure for measure. We learn from the story in Exodus that the Egyptian firstborn males who died in the plague of death were taken because the Egyptians had drowned the Jewish males in the Nile. Because of their cruelty to the Jewish nation Hashem had no mercy on the vile creatures known as Egyptians. Hashem was intent on utterly destroying the strongest nation in the known world. He slowly and very painfully removed the lifeblood from the Egyptian nation till it was left desolate and barren.

May all enemies of the Jewish people become blind and crazy, then die of starvation. They will die from their hatred of Israel and the Jewish nation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »
We all know what G-d commands regarding Amalek.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »

My sentiment is based solely on the concept of Hashems quality of meting justice Midah Kenegged Midah, or measure for measure. We learn from the story in Exodus that the Egyptian firstborn males who died in the plague of death were taken because the Egyptians had drowned the Jewish males in the Nile. Because of their cruelty to the Jewish nation Hashem had no mercy on the vile creatures known as Egyptians. Hashem was intent on utterly destroying the strongest nation in the known world. He slowly and very painfully removed the lifeblood from the Egyptian nation till it was left desolate and barren.

May all enemies of the Jewish people become blind and crazy, then die of starvation. They will die from their hatred of Israel and the Jewish nation.

amen