Author Topic: susi99 is a troll posting vile images  (Read 2650 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
susi99 is a troll posting vile images
« on: August 17, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »
This troll must be banned!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: susi99 is a troll posting vile images
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 08:41:40 PM »
Muman, she is a piece of chit muslima or a methed out nazi chick. She will be banned soon enough.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »
Tina Greco.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »
What a disgusting filthy animal. To have nothing better to do with his time than post sick repulsive images.

Moderators wake up!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »
Were onto this scumbag and it will be destroyed soon enough. Things like this vile infestation will cease to walk the earth when we finally destroy the evil which these animals live on.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 08:46:41 PM »
I was wrong, it is not Greco. This is the same person as Sean and Carlin.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 08:46:54 PM »
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »
I was wrong, it is not Greco. This is the same person as Sean and Carlin.
same

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »
Tina Greco.

Same feeling.
I was mistaken, it is clearly the same as Sean and Joseph Carlin.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 08:48:40 PM »
Why isnt this rat banned yet?  

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »
I do not have banning powers but I erased about 10 of its post as they were being posted.

ON an interesting note the person called Bones a derogatory name that implies that this person is familiar with the board. This person was also looking at Mord's profile for a period of time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »
We clearly have lots of Whorefront trolls who stalk us, true. I thought that Susi/Carlin/Sean was the same person as Nadav/Teutonic Knight/Clockwork Orange, but apparently I was mistaken. Their IPs do not match.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »
This person is banned.  The moderators were doing such a good job of erasing the vile posts that I couldn't find him to ban him until just recently.  I left one post up though (without an image of course) just for records.
Just who is Sean/Susi99/Joseph Carlin? I was told that it is not the same person as Nadav/A Clockwork Orange based on IP.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:47 PM »
These trolls are creating havoc on the forum. There's a lot of obscenities being thrown around, insults and name-calling. This is disrupting the board and that's exactly what they want. There has to be a better screening process for new members. For instance, a lot of these trolls have a name written in small letters or a name followed by a number.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 08:58:57 PM »
We need some more people with the ability to ban, because these Nazi rats are getting their jollies putting murdered Jewish kids up on the screen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 08:59:24 PM »
Well so do I have a nic with lowercase letters and a number.... That doesn't make me a troll though...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 08:59:32 PM »
These ignorant bastards are a blessing to prove to themselves how stupid they are.  Dumb Dumb Dumb
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 09:00:00 PM »
We need some more people with the ability to ban, because these Nazi rats are getting their jollies putting murdered Jewish kids up on the screen.

If I had the ability to do so I would.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 09:00:39 PM »

I think I was the first one to notice as I looked to see what other members were doing and they weren't paying attention. I wish I had the power to do something, it was really disgusting.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »
I must have deleted about 10 or more images too...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 09:01:19 PM »
These trolls are creating havoc on the forum. There's a lot of obscenities being thrown around, insults and name-calling. This is disrupting the board and that's exactly what they want. There has to be a better screening process for new members. For instance, a lot of these trolls have a name written in small letters or a name followed by a number.

Screening process for sure

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 09:03:14 PM »
I must have deleted about 10 or more images too...

I also cleared out quite a few. Its amazing how they can post them so quickly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2009, 09:03:51 PM »
which I believe is actually Ralph/A True Conservative/George ([censored].rLyncher).
I don't know why we humored Ralph for so very long. Lisa banned him right away but Chaim insisted that he be given a second chance.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »
Everybody who has more than like 1000 or 2000 posts should have banning privileges.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 09:09:27 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, the girl who was involved in a conflict with the Admin last year and posted JTF info on Nazi sites had like 5000 posts.  She was a mod if I'm not mistaken. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.