Author Topic: Brilliant Idea  (Read 3851 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Brilliant Idea
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »
After that incident with that fuc ktard who posted that pic, I'm tired of this b.s. Clearly trolls are still getting on and it's just not right.
The forum is not a social club its a movement that deals with hot button issues that will cause people to disagree with us at times. As you have plainly seen this past week people who are long time members and seem to be  upstanding people can go bad and turn on the movement.  What picture was it that has you so upset anyway? More to the point does JTF really want to have the responsibility of keeping an official database filled with every members personal information. We have hundreds of trolls come to our forum since its been started and we have managed to deal with most of them with little or no lasting problems. The few big hitters that did put so much time and effort into the job that it would have been impossible to weed them out even with credit card verification.  Lets look for ideas to build the movement not frighten people away from it.
It was a sick picture of a dead jewish baby.
I took down 5 or 6 posts of that pictire within moments of it going up. Pictures like that are hard to see but they are almost impossible to prevent. Most forums have problems with that sort of posting. I think that in most cases the troll postings are removed quickly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years