Author Topic: Mailman gets mauled by pitbull and owner laughs. (video) interview with owner  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Hold on messed that up

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
Our family has four pitbulls, they are excellent dogs, especially loving and loyal. They are not the only dogs that bite people. 
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Our family has four pitbulls, they are excellent dogs, especially loving and loyal. They are not the only dogs that bite people. 

This story was more about the fault of the owner

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
Yes, and it usually is the fault of the owner. And pitbulls are like any other dog, without proper training, i.e., who is the Alpha, . . . there will always be problems.

I saw a news story a year or so ago where this lady answered the door, a policeman was knocking, and her five chihuahuas got out and attacked the officer, . . . no kidding, . . . he had quite a few stitches around his ankles if memory serves.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Let me guess, the owner was a Michael Vickesque schvartze.

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
This article will make you sick. :'(

Dogfighters Get Creative as Spotlight on Vick Case Fades

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/17/us.dog.fighting/index.html

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Let me guess, the owner was a Michael Vickesque schvartze.

Bones, did you guess before you watched it?? :P

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes. Actually I still have not watched it.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
When the reporter asked why he was smiling the piece of chit answered, " because you're starting to piss the F--- out of me "

That in itself shows the owner of the dogs is guilty, in fact from the chit's attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if he set those dogs on the mail man intentionally.

That man needs to live in jail for 20 years or so....those are the type we need to keep off the streets!

Shalom - Dox      

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This walking turd (because schvartzes are the color of turds, and look just like them) needs to be hanged by his testicles over a pit full of pit bulls.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
This walking turd (because schvartzes are the color of turds, and look just like them) needs to be hanged by his testicles over a pit full of pit bulls.

Bones- watch it already!  you gotta see this guy

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer

That's close to what I was going to suggest, but this is much, m-u-c-h better. I would consider this justice.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
When the reporter asked why he was smiling the piece of chit answered, " because you're starting to piss the F--- out of me "

That in itself shows the owner of the dogs is guilty, in fact from the chit's attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if he set those dogs on the mail man intentionally.

That man needs to live in jail for 20 years or so....those are the type we need to keep off the streets!

Shalom - Dox    

You're right on the money, Dox  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That mulatto [censored]'s spawn need to be thrown into a tiger cage in front of him.

After they have done the deed, David Holland's eyes need to be poked out, so that that will have been the last thing he saw.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
That mulatto [censored]'s spawn need to be thrown into a tiger cage in front of him.

After they have done the deed, David Holland's eyes need to be poked out, so that that will have been the last thing he saw.

I knew that was coming, thats why I wanted you to watch it.   :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Judging by the obesity of his crotchfruit, I suspect they would feed many big cats.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Judging by the obesity of his crotchfruit, I suspect they would feed many big cats.

I have a math problem:  How much white blood would it take to civilize this black?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Shalom - Dox    

You're right on the money, Dox  

Thank you Ace.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Agree! Pit Bulls get a bad rep because of irresponsible owners like this one who are attracted to the breed for all the wrong reason. They are wonderful dogs.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Agree! Pit Bulls get a bad rep because of irresponsible owners like this one who are attracted to the breed for all the wrong reason. They are wonderful dogs.
I agree with both of you. It is not the dogs' fault that their darkie owner abused them and trained them to be vicious.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I agree with both of you. It is not the dogs' fault that their darkie owner abused them and trained them to be vicious.
You, I am attracted to other breed - English Bulldogs (da best!) and Dogue De Bordeaux (my next one), but I know quite a bit about Pit Bulls. They are naturally not very dog friendly (not necessarily aggressive), however, all Pit Bulls should not be Human aggressive, in fact it is a disqualifier! Most shwartzes and wiggars get Pit Bulls from backyard breeders (first strike!) and then abuse their dogs so that it acts like his/her owner. Dog Whisperer's Caesar Milan has demonstrated, time and time again, what a wonderful breed Pit Bulls are.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dog Whisperer's Caesar Milan has demonstrated, time and time again, what a wonderful breed Pit Bulls are.
He actually appeared on a Bones episode this season--ironically enough one that was about underground dogfighting rings. (In typically politically-correct fashion, rednecks rather than the much more usual schvartzes were running the ring though.)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
It is not the pitbulls fault, it is the owners, the Moolian is laughing.  My brother has a pitbull and he trained the dog to be really a big mush that he has no problems leaving the dog with his children. Never a problem.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!