Author Topic: Israeli idiot backs obama woman in IDF t-shirt yells heil hitler at him leftist  (Read 865 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I doubt she was a nazi just meant if supports obama health care he's like a nazi              http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132993   

Religious please don't hit this link because it has naked women advertised as it's a las vegas newpaper but it has good video of the encounter

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132993   

Religious please don't hit this link because it has naked women advertised as it's a las vegas newpaper but it has good video of the encounter

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132993   

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think she was wrong to do what she did, and she was not able to formulate a coherent sentence, only mock the guy.    He may be mistaken to support Israeli-style national health care, but he was giving a sincere opinion, and there was no reason to attack him like that.   To yell nazi slogans at a Jew, just like he says, is a shame.   Probably she's not a nazi, just rather slow.    If he was an Obama-lover or calling for land giveaway to Fakestinians, maybe such a thing is more justified but even then it's probably inappropriate to yell that phrase at a Jew like that.   And this was nothing like that.   He's just talking about healthcare.

They both seem ignorant, but I sympathize with the guy for being attacked like that.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think she was wrong to do what she did, and she was not able to formulate a coherent sentence, only mock the guy.    He may be mistaken to support Israeli-style national health care, but he was giving a sincere opinion, and there was no reason to attack him like that.   To yell nazi slogans at a Jew, just like he says, is a shame.   Probably she's not a nazi, just rather slow.    If he was an Obama-lover or calling for land giveaway to Fakestinians, maybe such a thing is more justified but even then it's probably inappropriate to yell that phrase at a Jew like that.   And this was nothing like that.   He's just talking about healthcare.

They both seem ignorant, but I sympathize with the guy for being attacked like that.
She was wearing an IDF shirt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow.. that's really hard. I woundered that the man didn't freak out that much. I would give her at least a clap and insult her.  

This stupid person (wearing a IDF T-Shirt) shouting "Heil sHitler" to a Jew because most Jews don't support Obama!?
This is the most stupid thing! Someone should really give her a clap to wake up!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

She was wearing an IDF shirt

Doesn't mean you can yell nazi chant at a Jew cause you have an IdF shirt.   Like I said, I doubt she's a neonazi or antisemite, but what she said was still wrong.

Also in his statement he talks all about respecting Israeli soldiers and honoring them.   So they are "even" as far as the IDF allegiance goes...