Author Topic: Who deleted my thread???  (Read 2727 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Who deleted my thread???
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 03:13:28 AM »
RST is a typical Nazi moralist who calls agressors victims. Before giving any further attention to you, I expect from the condemnation of what Nazis and "folksdeutche" did, including wearing gloves made from the skin of the Jews, Poles, Soviet POWs and other victims of the "superhumans".

One of the worst crimes perpetrated on the humanity so far by so-called civilized forces.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 03:17:56 AM »
THIS IS FROM A LEFTIST THREAD THE COMMUNISTS I WON'TSAY Russians raped 2 million German women .No one can condone that

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106687768

I don't think if it's true. 2 million? Honestly, I don't believe that. Anyways, I don't appreciate rape of the women.

BTW Soviets didn't help win the war. Soviets WON it, and the Allies helped.

P.S. I'm not fan of the USSR or communists. Communism is the enemy of the Jews and Israel. My point is that Nazis were 1000 times worse, and the one who mentions the Soviet war crimes without comparison to what the Nazis did is a hypocrite.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline RST

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 03:22:10 AM »
THIS IS FROM A LEFTIST THREAD THE COMMUNISTS I WON'TSAY Russians raped 2 million German women .No one can condone that

I don't think if it's true. 2 million? Honestly, I don't believe that. Anyways, I don't appreciate rape of the women.

P.S. I'm not fan of the USSR or communists. Communism is the enemy of the Jews and Israel. My point is that Nazis were 1000 times worse, and the one who mentions the Soviet war crimes without comparison to what the Nazis did is a hypocrite.

Soviets killed far more people(60 Millions) than Nazi's.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 03:26:32 AM »
If one can really go in to old documents and details, it may be found that the Red army was more or less disciplined. However the supportive units of Cossacks, Ajeri, Chechen, Turkoman and Uighur like muslamics were temporary conscripts and not so disciplined. They were prone to jump on the first opportunity against the Nazi supporters. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 03:28:43 AM »
The majority of these 60 millions were "Soviets" themselves, i.e. Russians, Ukrainians Belarussians, Jews and other peoples of the USSR. It has nothing to do with the WW 2. I'm not defending the bloody Stalin's dictatorship or Soviet Empire. I'm defending the Soviet soldiers who are being smeared here (and who were shot by Stalin's NKVD if they had retreated).
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 03:32:33 AM »
Yes, as a rule Stalin got shot any of the retreating soldier on the charges of being a traitor and enemy of fatherland.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 03:48:08 AM »

You must honestly be joking. If it wasn't for America and the Russian winter Shitler would have cleaned house in Russia. Russia put a great deal of man power into the war and they produced a good tank that gave them some fire power but thats about it. The bulk of the money, equipment, planes and ships to fight the World War came from the good old USA. Russia was concerned for itself nothing more. Let's not also forget England was the first player in the game. Russia was  important to the war effort in that they caused Germany to fight on two fronts. I am not concerned over what happened to German civilians at the hands of the Russian army because in a way what goes around comes around and at the close of the war  Russians were able to be Russians . They did rape and torture Germans by the thousands and the stole everything they could get their hands on and sent it back to Russia by the train load. In my opinion they were as bad as the Nazi army they were fighting.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 04:02:52 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 03:48:52 AM »
I obviously don't support Stalin or anything that that modern-day Nebuchadnezzar (ys"vz) and his monstrous empire did. But nothing that that animal could have done to the German Nazis who started the war was worse than what the Nazis themselves did.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 03:52:52 AM »
Have to agree with cjd here. If it weren't for massive Lend-Lease and the distraction of an African front (and Allied bombing raids), the entire continent of Asia would have become swallowed up within the Nazi empire in 1941. The qualitative difference between Nazi and Soviet troops during the first couple years of the war was vast and immense, and the Russians were dying pretty much like ants.

This being said, the Russians had a ton of resilience and were able to survive--even it was with tons of Western help--some absolutely unimaginable losses. There is nothing that they could have done to the Hun bastards once they pushed into Germany that wasn't warranted. In fact, I think they went far too easy on this Amalek.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2009, 04:04:35 AM »

You must honestly be joking. If it wasn't for America and the Russian winter Shitler would have cleaned house in Russia. Russia put a great deal of man power into the war and they produced a good tank that gave them some fire power but thats about it. The bulk of the money, equipment, planes and ships to fight the World War came from the good old USA. Russia was concerned for itself nothing more. Let's not also forget England was the first player in the game. Russia was an important to the war effort in that they caused Germany to fight on two fronts.

I agree that US and Britain helped USSR greatly both militarily and by equipment supples. I'm not going to ignore it. Still 70% of the sodiers of WW2 fought in Soviet-German front. For example, look at Stalingrad battle, there were 1.1 million Soviets against 1 million Germans. Just one battle! Was there something similar at the Western fronts? Look also at the military losses of both Soviets and Germans in the Soviet front. It surpasses evreyone else's losses by far! But it was not my point to argue who contributed more, the Soviets or the West. Both did great.

I hope Russia will drop its anti-West sentiment and join the coalition of free peoples against the Nazis of our time - Islamic fascists.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 04:28:24 AM »

You must honestly be joking. If it wasn't for America and the Russian winter Shitler would have cleaned house in Russia. Russia put a great deal of man power into the war and they produced a good tank that gave them some fire power but thats about it. The bulk of the money, equipment, planes and ships to fight the World War came from the good old USA. Russia was concerned for itself nothing more. Let's not also forget England was the first player in the game. Russia was an important to the war effort in that they caused Germany to fight on two fronts.

I agree that US and Britain helped USSR greatly both militarily and by equipment supples. I'm not going to ignore it. Still 70% of the sodiers of WW2 fought in Soviet-German front. For example, look at Stalingrad battle, there were 1.1 million Soviets against 1 million Germans. Just one battle! Was there something similar at the Western fronts? Look also at the military losses of both Soviets and Germans in the Soviet front. It surpasses evreyone else's losses by far! But it was not my point to argue who contributed more, the Soviets or the West. Both did great.

I hope Russia will drop its anti-West sentiment and join the coalition of free peoples against the Nazis of our time - Islamic fascists.

Yes, I also agree with you. Almost 90% of Nazi tanks and planes were destroyed on the Eastern front. But the contribution of west also can not be underestimated, who immediately after the defeat of Nazi at Stalingrad and Leningrad opened the western front at Normandy so that shitler was unable to bounce back again.   

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 05:04:05 AM »
I would prefer that threads are locked with an explanation rather than deleted. I think it is a very frustrating feature of this forum when threads get deleted or transfered without any notice. I waste a lot of time looking for them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 05:29:58 AM »
Not much is deleted from our forum however from time to time a thread starts up that may need to be removed. If a thread is starting to go bad it may be ok to lock it and leave it in place however if the thread is bad to start with it may need to be removed. It's not practical to leave things in place that would be counterproductive to the movement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 06:13:00 AM »
I deleted it in the middle of the mass deletions of the troll posts.
A post about praising mass gang rape that was only posted to bait a troll is completely inappropriate and embarrassing.
You should thank me for deleting it so that others did not see it and request an appropriate punishment for it being posted in the first place.
I am locking this thread.