Author Topic: Who deleted my thread???  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who deleted my thread???
« on: August 23, 2009, 11:49:42 PM »
Come on, tell me, who deleted my thread? And what rule did it violate???

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Who deleted my thread???
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »
what thread?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 11:52:03 PM »
It was about what Russian soldiers did to Nazi women at the end of WWII. I'm not going to stop posting about this until the person who got rid of my thread comes forward!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 11:55:57 PM »
Oh.

Did you post in detail of what they did to the women? If so, I can see why it might have been banned.

You see....

Well, if you don't know, I can explain it to you, but I don't know that it would matter to you.

There are WOMEN here in case you didn't notice.

It was about what Russian soldiers did to Nazi women at the end of WWII. I'm not going to stop posting about this until the person who got rid of my thread comes forward!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 11:57:10 PM »
It was not graphic, no. But I needed our StørmFrønt friend to see how brave and strong his proud Aryan army was. They could murder six million helpless Jews, but they couldn't protect their own women from their military equals.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »
ok.

It was not graphic, no. But I needed our StørmFrønt friend to see how brave and strong his proud Aryan army was. They could murder six million helpless Jews, but they couldn't protect their own women from their military equals.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 12:02:18 AM »
Oh.

Did you post in detail of what they did to the women? If so, I can see why it might have been banned.

You see....

Well, if you don't know, I can explain it to you, but I don't know that it would matter to you.

There are WOMEN here in case you didn't notice.

I know, I replied to it and I got an error message. Dear Hanna, nobody did nothing to German women inasmuch as it is described. Please study history. This is a neo nazi liberal propaganda. Soviet soldiers were courtmarshalled and shot for looting, pillaging and rape. Were any studies as to what Wehrmacht did in USSR - 18 mil dead civilians!, rape, torture, mutilation, burning people alive, beheadings, forced brothels, sodomization, deliberate famine of Red Army POWs, infamous "Jews and Komissars" order, of course mass murder of Soviet and other European Jews, etc, etc. I tell you, Red Army soldiers did not take even 1% of the revenge deserved by Germans.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03:15 AM »
Still waiting for the responsible mod to come forward and tell me why they did what they did.

Offline RST

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »

While the Nazis were bad anyone who can condone the rape of innocent women and children is a sick human being and is no better than Nazis themselves.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 12:08:27 AM »
*cough*troll*cough*

Offline RST

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »
*cough*troll*cough*

please answer my question. do you condone the rape against inocent women and children?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 12:10:57 AM »
You post a Nazi link but I'm a "Nazi". LOL.

Offline RST

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 12:12:38 AM »
You post a Nazi link but I'm a "Nazi". LOL.

I didn't say you are a Nazi but condoning the murder and rape of inocent people is just as bad as what they advocated. Do you condone those actions? I did not see the original thread.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »
So tell me, my honorable, noble, and decent friend, why are you posting Nazi links?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, those nazi [censored] got what was coming to them. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 12:43:27 AM »
Yes Lisa but why was my thread that showed how helpless and useless Nazis were at protecting their own women in WWII deleted?

Offline RST

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 12:49:35 AM »
Yes Lisa but why was my thread that showed how helpless and useless Nazis were at protecting their own women in WWII deleted?

I could care less about nazis either way(they are long gone). so I don't support them but you support the rape of innocent women. What do you think about Ehrenberg's propaganda that influenced that event.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 12:54:27 AM »
I think that you are a Nazi troll.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 02:47:11 AM »
I know, I replied to it and I got an error message. Dear Hanna, nobody did nothing to German women inasmuch as it is described. Please study history. This is a neo nazi liberal propaganda. Soviet soldiers were courtmarshalled and shot for looting, pillaging and rape. Were any studies as to what Wehrmacht did in USSR - 18 mil dead civilians!, rape, torture, mutilation, burning people alive, beheadings, forced brothels, sodomization, deliberate famine of Red Army POWs, infamous "Jews and Komissars" order, of course mass murder of Soviet and other European Jews, etc, etc. I tell you, Red Army soldiers did not take even 1% of the revenge deserved by Germans.

Manch is right. Please stop insinuations against the Soviet soldiers who broke the backbone of the German Reich. They are heroes. Also, don't forget that nearly 500.000 Jews fought in Red Army against the Nazis. Many of them were the only ones from their families who survived the war. No to liberal/neo-nazi history revision!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline RST

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 02:53:02 AM »

Manch is right. Please stop insinuations against the Soviet soldiers who broke the backbone of the German Reich. They are heroes. Also, don't forget that nearly 500.000 Jews fought in Red Army against the Nazis. Many of them were the only ones from their families who survived the war. No to liberal/neo-nazi history revision!

I thought this was a right wing forum not a commie forum. What do you think about Solomon Morel?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

Have you read the book an eye for an eye about the horific crimes commited by them?

http://www.amazon.com/Eye-John-Sack/dp/0967569109

The author John Sack was Jewish and a personal hero of mine so don't anyone dare call me anti-semite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sack

http://www.johnsack.com/about_john_sack.htm

Btwn anyone who can condone the rape of women and children is worst than nazis.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 02:57:01 AM »

I AGREE THE SOVIETS HELP WIN THE WAR BUT RAPE IS NOT RIGHT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 02:59:45 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :-*

I AGREE THE SOVIETS HELP WIN THE WAR BUT RAPE IS NOT RIGHT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 03:00:28 AM »
The only atrocity the Soviets did to the Nazi was that their red army forced shitler to commit suicide.
 ;D 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 03:07:31 AM »
THIS IS FROM A LEFTIST THREAD THE COMMUNISTS I WON'TSAY Russians raped 2 million German women .No one can condone that

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106687768
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 03:10:32 AM »
RST is a typical Nazi moralist who calls agressors victims. Before giving any further attention to you, I expect from the condemnation of what Nazis and "folksdeutche" did, including wearing gloves made from the skin of the Jews, Poles, Soviet POWs and other victims of the "superhumans".
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)