Poll

Do you believe Abraham Lincoln is a criminal?

Yes
4 (28.6%)
No
10 (71.4%)
Not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Abraham Lincoln the Criminal?  (Read 1584 times)

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Abraham Lincoln the Criminal?
« on: August 20, 2009, 01:39:29 PM »
Abraham Lincoln the Criminal?

As I listened to Chaim diligently and articulately answer the questions posed by loyal JTFers, I heard the handle / username “Abraham Lincoln the Criminal.” I believe the name of this JTFer is Chad. The name struck me as I never took too much time to analyze and assign a value judgment to America’s 16th president that is commonly referred to as “Honest Abe.” I of course have always been of the opinion that blacks should have been sent back after the Civil War, but never had any negative feelings about Abe. Did he have good intentions, bad intentions, or was he simply motivated by a radical anti-American / anti-White ideology?

I believe Abe Lincoln is a criminal and has the blood of over half a million white patriots on his hands. Don’t get me wrong, SLAVERY IS WRONG AND EVIL! Let’s face it, the black problem would have needed to be dealt with at some point or another. When I say the black problem needed to be dealt with I mean they would eventually need to be deported. Abe Lincoln could have and should have compensated the slave states with more money any slave owner could ever make from the orangutan gorillas then deported them back to Kenya or some other African hellhole country.

After causing the death of over half a million whites Abe told these animals to get comfy and have babies because their “Americans” now. The black problem Abe claimed would need to be dealt with still persists to this day. Therefore, I believe Abe Lincoln is a criminal. Do you JTFers agree or disagree? Vote and then explain why you voted yes or no.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Abraham Lincoln the Criminal?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »
I personally do not agree with that name because I think Abraham Lincoln wasn't a criminal because he was the first republican president! That's why I also support and admire George W. Bush. By the way our new forum is online and everyone is welcome to join us!
http://www.georgewbushthehero-forum.us.ms

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »
I'm not an American and no civil war expert, but my opinion is No.

You can't blame Lincoln in creating the black problem in America. The South carries most of the blame because they brought the slaves, and they stubbornly insisted on keeping them instead of coming to the best solution which is to send them back to Africa. Lincoln supported the Liberian solution before the War, but as the war prolonged he changed his mind for practical and moral reasons.

If the Confederacy had remain Independent, It might have become a third world majority black nation, something between South Africa and Brazil.

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »
I agree with Zelhar.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 09:24:57 PM »
Only if he had never been assisinated :'( :'( :'(

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 10:20:28 PM »
He united the United States. Imagine if he had lost the Civil War: the US would be missing all of its southern states.

United we stand, divided we fall.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 02:21:01 AM »
The problems that I have with Lincoln are for starters he wouldn't let any Jew be a chaplain in the union army plus he murdered 38 Dakota Indians from Minnesota because they refused to move off the territory:  http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/hanging.html.  As far as the civil war goes, it could have probably been stopped if the United States government would have lowered there tariffs to an agreeable medium on imported goods that would both benefit the south and the north and the south wouldn't have succeeded knowing the cost of war would outweigh the cost of paying  the tariff.  Lincoln had also offered the south to keep the slaves if they come back to the union.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 05:56:46 AM »
I didn't know about the crime against the Indians. If the facts stated in the site are correct, that certainly constitutes a crime.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »
Lincoln wasn't a criminal but he was a fool. How did he think whitey would survive without slaves? :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »
I thought Abe was against sending them back to Africa.. If he was for sending them back that prob. changes my opinion..lol But with regard to there being two countries if the south won, I don't think that would have lasted very long, or the south would just call the shots and the US Capital would be Tallahassee :dance:

If I was black I would be so thankful to whitey for slavery though. I would thank my ancestors and God for slavery because instead of being born with aids and dieing at 10 I would live in the most prosperous nation in the world. But no, they hate whitey and think the d id something they haven't been paid for.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!