Author Topic: Curses on Lockerbie Bombers head  (Read 2802 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Curses on Lockerbie Bombers head
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:25:52 PM »
I would like to invite all JTF members to personally curse the evil dirtbag named al-Megrahi who is responsible for the mass murder of 270 innocent victims.

What is especially evil about this is that he was released for 'compassionate' reasons, after only serving 8 years of his life sentence... This is a perversion of justice! The blood of the victims cry out for justice and the courts of England provide no relief.

Let us ask Hashem to inflict severe and unbearable suffering and pain on this evil piece of garbage. If we can all curse this detestable animal maybe Hashem will hear our protests and make an example out of al-Megrahi {Yemach Shemo}.

1000 Curses a day on this..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Curses on Lockerbie Bombers head
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 04:44:39 PM »

A curse on him, and a curse on all the arabs that are thrilled at this savage mass-murderer's release and greeting him as a "hero"
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 04:46:40 PM »
A curse on all the dhimmi Britons who support this. May their children die of cancer.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »
May G-d curse his children, nieces, nephews, grand nieces and grand nephews, his grandchildren, sisters, brothers, and all his cousins !!!

May G-d curse islam!!!  May G-d curse those who welcome him home!!!

May G-d curse those British Liberals who agreed to release this islamic monster after he murder of 270 innocent victims!!!

May G-d curse the enemies of all Righteous Jews and Gentiles !!!

May G-d please grant my wish !!!    Amein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 05:03:12 PM »
Muman,

May G-d grant every wish from each loyal JTF member...Amein.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 05:31:32 PM »
May this scumbag, everyone who calls him a hero, everyone who released this filth die in the most wicked way known to man. May they all burn in the deepest pits of hell. Amen
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »
The most severe curses should be on the people who fostered his release. The bomber should live on forever suffering the worst possible ravages of his cancer.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 07:10:34 PM »
The most severe curses should be on the people who fostered his release. The bomber should live on forever suffering the worst possible ravages of his cancer.

And the second most severe curse should be on all the dirtbags who showed up at the Tripoli airport to cheer his return.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 07:51:24 PM »
And the second most severe curse should be on all the dirtbags who showed up at the Tripoli airport to cheer his return.
Savages can be expected to behave like savages. No, the most severe curse should be on the self-hating, amoral, relativistic dhimmi Scots and Britons who felt sorry for this fiend and wanted him released.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »
The liberal loons that wanted this monster to spend his last days with his family overlooked one thing - they didn't stop to think that the victims
of the bombing didn't get to say Goodbye to their families. I think it's called selective sympathy. May curses be on those granted his release and those who supported it.

Shalom - Dox 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 11:17:23 PM »
The liberal loons that wanted this monster to spend his last days with his family overlooked one thing - they didn't stop to think that the victims
of the bombing didn't get to say Goodbye to their families. I think it's called selective sympathy. May curses be on those granted his release and those who supported it.
Amen.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 01:05:35 AM »
Here is a great analysis by a Lebanese Christian Arab:

All muslimes support this vermin release. The good news is that he has a rectal cancer!  8) May all our enemies get one soon!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 01:24:12 AM »
Curse kenny mcaskill the lowlife justice minister that set this ragheid free.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 02:29:15 AM »
Constituents can contact their MSP via these contact details

Constituency Office:
Kenny MacAskill MSP
16a Willowbrae Road
Edinburgh
EH8 7DB
   Constituents and non-constituents can contact this MSP via these contact details

Parliament:
Kenny MacAskill MSP
The Scottish Parliament
Edinburgh
EH99 1SP

Telephone: 0131 661 9546
RNID TypeTalk calls welcome
Fax: 0131 661 9546
   Telephone: 0131 348 5012
Fax: 0131 348 5563 

Parliament Office E-mail: [email protected]
Send a message online to Kenny MacAskill MSP 

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 04:09:44 AM »
1000 curses on him and 100 curses on each person responsible for his release! May the dhimmis or people they love become victims of Mulsim violence in order to feel compassion for those who still suffer today from the terror act!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 06:13:37 AM »
Savages can be expected to behave like savages. No, the most severe curse should be on the self-hating, amoral, relativistic dhimmi Scots and Britons who felt sorry for this fiend and wanted him released.

You are absolutely correct. That is why they get the SECOND most severe curse. Call them savages if you will, and I won't dispute that, but the ideology that makes them look at this guy and others like him as heroes is the cause. And I think everyone knows what that ideology is.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 10:25:52 AM »
All I know is that G-d will curse those who do not love and support Israel and the Jewish people, and His curse alone will wreak havoc on all those who do not stand up for the Bible and truth.  I just cannot imagine how horrible the victim's families must feel at this point.  How awful.  How terrible.  I pray for their pain and their loss and for the healing of their hearts. 

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »
I just sent this email to his email address.

Dear Sir,

Not only did you show absolutely no compassion to those who lost family here in the U.S. and the U.K., but you have validated and encouraged future terrorism.  This man is now a hero who has beaten the system.  The radical Islamic community has a new poster boy, that basically says, "You too can blow up people and get away with it."

How will you feel when this man lives on and on, and you find out you have been duped?  It is ridiculous to have released him after the severity of the crime he committed.  You will have to answer directly to your voters and G-d for the hurt, pain, and open wound you have caused for the families left behind to suffer knowing this man is free.  You obviously have not an ounce of compassion for them, or the dead.  Shame on you.  Whatever political deals you bought into, was not worth it because there is the blood of the innocent upon these deals. 

You have brought great shame to your nation.  Great shame.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 10:53:34 AM »
The good news is that he has a rectal cancer!  8) May all our enemies get one soon!
I'm not at all sure that this wasn't something that he and his "doctors" made up as a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 01:31:47 PM »
The good news is that he has a rectal cancer!  8) May all our enemies get one soon!
I'm not at all sure that this wasn't something that he and his "doctors" made up as a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I agree with you, this may have been staged by his doctors. Did the british have their own doctors examining him?
Who knows, the doctors that examined him were probably muslim. Anyhow this is another outrage and I hope these
monsters are punished by G-d.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »
Rectal cancer, perhaps he smuggled the chemicals and bomb materials  in his backside so G_D has does have a sense of humour.Or is it irony?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 06:43:15 PM »
He was cheered as a hero when he got back to Libya.  His just reward will be to burn in hell!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 06:45:19 PM »
I just read an article about al-Quaddify that Libyan Marxist animal giving this terrorist refuge....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090822/wl_nm/us_britain_lockerbie

Gaddafi hugs Lockerbie bomber and thanks Britain

Reuters

Libyan Abdel Basset al-Megrahi (3rd L) is is hugged by Seif al-Islam as he walks down the stairs upon his arrival at airport in Tripoli Reuters – Libyan Abdel Basset al-Megrahi (3rd L) is is hugged by Seif al-Islam, the son of Libyan leader Muammar …

* Dying Lockerbie bomber released from prison Slideshow:Dying Lockerbie bomber released from prison

By Salah Sarrar and Matt Falloon Salah Sarrar And Matt Falloon – Sat Aug 22, 7:01 am ET

TRIPOLI/LONDON (Reuters) – Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi hugged the convicted Lockerbie bomber and promised more cooperation with Britain in gratitude for his release, while London and Washington condemned his "hero's welcome" home.

Meeting Abdel Basset al-Megrahi and his family late on Friday, Gaddafi thanked British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Queen Elizabeth for "encouraging" Scotland to release the dying prisoner from a Scottish jail, Libyan news agency JANA reported.

After receiving a warm embrace from Gaddafi, Megrahi bent forward and kissed the leader's hand, TV images showed.

"This step is in the interest of relations between the two countries ... and of the personal friendship between me and them and will be positively reflected for sure in all areas of cooperation between the two countries," the Libyan leader said.

Gaddafi's comments drew a flat denial from Britain that Megrahi's release was in any way linked to business deals with Libya, which has Africa's largest proven oil reserves. Britain said all responsibility for his release rested with Scotland, which runs its own judicial affairs.

"There is no deal -- all decisions relating to Megrahi's case have been exclusively for Scottish ministers, the Crown Office in Scotland and the Scottish judicial authorities," a spokesman for the Foreign Office said.

"No deal has been made between the UK government and Libya in relation to Megrahi and any commercial interests."

Scotland's government on Thursday released Megrahi from a life sentence for the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie in Scotland because he has terminal prostate cancer. The attack killed 270 people, most of them Americans.

"At this hour, I want to send a message to our friends in Scotland, the Scottish National Party and the first minister of Scotland, to congratulate them for their bravery," JANA quoted Gaddafi as saying.

"Despite the unacceptable and illogical pressures against them, they took this humanitarian and brave decision."

More than 1,000 young Libyans gathered at an airport in Tripoli on Thursday to welcome Megrahi home, cheering and waving national flags, images that angered Washington and London.

WAITING TO DIE

Megrahi promised in an interview with Britain's Times newspaper published on Saturday that he would present new evidence before he died exonerating him of the bombing.

He dismissed the international furor over his release, saying President Barack Obama should know he would not be doing anything apart from going to hospital and waiting to die. Doctors say he may have less than three months to live.

"My message to the British and Scottish communities is that I will put out the evidence (to exonerate me) and ask them to be the jury," Megrahi, sentenced in 2001, said without elaborating.

"(Obama) knows I'm a very ill person," said Megrahi. "The only place I have to go is the hospital for medical treatment. I'm not interested in going anywhere else. Don't worry, Mr Obama -- it's just three months (until I die)."

Relatives of many of the Americans who died in the Lockerbie attack have voiced disgust at Megrahi's release and his reception back in Tripoli.

Gaddafi likened the shock of the Lockerbie relatives to that felt by Libyans in 2007 when Bulgarian medics, condemned to death for infecting Libyan children with HIV, were sent back to Bulgaria to serve life terms there, but immediately released.

Libya handed the nurses over to Bulgaria under heavy pressure from the West, advancing the long-isolated north African country's efforts to emerge from diplomatic isolation.

"Is it that we don't have feelings and they have?" Gaddafi was quoted by JANA as saying.

"The world was shocked and surprised that the condemned team were released before they descended from their plane at the airport in Bulgaria," he said. "They received them as heroes."

"Now that Abdel Basset al-Megrahi has been released from prison, illogical voices have been heard saying this is against the feelings of Lockerbie victims' families."

European governments including Britain's are lobbying hard for business in Libya as it emerges from years of sanctions. Oil companies such as BP and Shell are among several British firms hoping to make big profits in the desert country.

(Writing by Tom Pfeiffer in Rabat; editing by Andrew Roche)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.