Author Topic: DC area Mosques Turn to Synagogues, Ballrooms to Accommodate Growing Membership  (Read 920 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
They may even decide to desecrate all the Jewish ornaments and such.  >:(
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
LOL some barn     

http://www.nvhcreston.org/?q=node/81

it's for pigs

Shalom!
NVHC is an egalitarian Reform synagogue that celebrates tradition while making Judaism relevant in today's busy Northern Virginia lives. We are a vibrant and growing congregation offering a wide array of worship, educational, social justice, cultural and fellowship opportunities for congregants of all ages.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
It all may tantamount to an ubomination, but the concerned seem to be unconcerned.

They start with managing of prayer space and then go on forcefully capturing the nations.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have read the entire article and now I think I will be in a bad mood for most of the morning if not the entire day. The story clearly shows that the muslim population is swelling in parts of America. The most disturbing aspect of that is that they say a good part of the population growth is from conversion. Its one thing to be born into that crazy mess but to convert to it really causes me to scratch my head in wonder as to why. The article also has a paragraph about a choir singer from the synagogue it doesn't exactly say he was Jewish but he must be if he is singing in the choir. Here is whats said about him....

David Fram, 72, who sings in the synagogue's choir, was recently invited to the Sterling mosque for daily prayers. It was an amazing, if somewhat awkward, experience. "I didn't know quite what to do; there was a lot of bending and kneeling in their prayers," he said.

Standing quietly in the back of the prayer hall, Fram decided to simply bow his head in reverence. He ate lunch ("some kind of spicy meat and rice") afterward. And a few weeks later, he found himself at Barnes & Noble buying a Koran, out of curiosity.

The story goes from bad to worse .............

The arrangement has led to the unexpected benefit of cultural exchange. There have been pulpit swaps, with the imam and rabbi preaching to each other's congregation and interfaith visits as well.
I can see a Synagogue or Church renting out a hall for  parties and functions that  are not religious  however allowing this for weekly worship is not a something that should be done.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
First thought:  Surely, I cannot be the only poster who recognizes that a certain percentage of any Muslim population (I'd guess somewhere about 10% or so) is willing to do suicide terrorist acts, and a MUCH higher number (again, I'd guess roughly half) support the concept of violence to achieve their means.  So, any increase (much less a large increase) in Muslim population is by definition a horrific prospect for the future.

Second, as to where this ends:  As Muslims reach critical mass, these left-wing Jewish and Christian churches will be pointedly expected to formally become Muslims, in name and (in contrast to their current faith status) actual practice.  If refused, then the warm exchanges will end immediately, and they will be first to face the wrath of a growing Muslim menace.

This is not original thinking:  "Islam is a lamb in the minority, a fox in equality, and a lion in majority."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Why should any courtesy be extended to a cult that means to wipe out Judaism and Christianity?

It makes me sick to see people catering to a barbaric cult.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Absolutely DISGUSTING! To say the least! If people do NOT get it through their heads that muzzies want NON muzzies wiped off the face of this earth, then they are in for a rude awakening. I cannot fathom how people can allow this! >:( Never in my life have I seen so many selfish self absorbed people that only look out for themselves and not others!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Keep in mind this all is taking place only minutes away from Dulles airport and the Pentagon- two important locations from the 9-11-01 attacks.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
this story is so sick, it is funny! Another testament to the degenerate left wing American "Jews", if one can call them that. This was not a synagogue to begin with - it was a deformed pigsty, a proper place for muslime worship
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   The real question is how many of them are actually real synagogues and how many are fake. While the conservative and reform congregations call their buildings synagogues, nothing inside is Kosher.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?