Author Topic: Chicago Burning  (Read 553 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Chicago Burning
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »
Dr. James David Manning speaks about the deaths of the black youths in chicago.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chicago Burning
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:06:03 PM »
Dr. Manning sure has a point here.  If Obama had been honest about his heritage and his connections to Islam, and the media would have told us, he wouldn't have been elected. There are consequences for actions, and God sees all!!! Manning sounds like Bill Cosby, who has repeatedly said that the blacks are responsible for alot of violence against their own people.

I am glad to see there are some honest black people out there, who do not approve of Hussein's actions and the path he is taking America.  You have to chuckle when he says Blacks are crazy.   Chicago is not a good place to be anymore, especially at night or getting lost in downtown areas.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 07:11:51 PM »
Outstanding video.     This is well worth watching.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 07:20:08 PM »
I have seen a lot of Pastors Mannings videos. He is great and has a ton of courage to speak the truth about obama.

Shalom - Dox

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »
Dox,   I totally agree with you.   

Pastor Manning is a tremendous example of someone who totally turned around his life and is now making a positive impact on a wide scale basis.   The Black Community needs many more people like Pastor Manning.     G-d Bless Pastor Manning,   his family,  and those closest to him.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/