Author Topic: A No Confidence Vote for U.S. Supreme Court  (Read 587 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
A No Confidence Vote for U.S. Supreme Court
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »
The U.S. Supreme Court has not defended the constitution in regards to Obama's Birth certificate.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: A No Confidence Vote for U.S. Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 07:01:37 PM »
What can I say, I'm not surprised at all.  The same reason why I'm not surprise that Obama ran in the first place.  Think about it logically.  If one applies for a government position, a position to teach or even a lowly security guard they must submit to a background check.  Now does one think for one second that Obama was not subjected to the minimal scrutinizing for the most powerful job on this planet?  All a corrupt sham. 

John T. Flin wrote about the stacking of the Supreme Court with Leftists in the days of Truman...  I suspect it only got worse and not better.

A very good example of how screwed up people are today is the fact that if one has pride for his country is an "extremist" while one who hates his/her country, openly commits treason is praised.  Look at all the anti-American filth that succeeds and is praised: Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, both Bush's, Henry Kissenger, Soros, Shvartzanigger etc. etc.   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »
I watched Manning's videos this morning I must say he calls it as he sees it and has really been relentless in his quest for the answer to the birth certificate question. I also think he is  correct when he says things have gone to far now and nothing short of revolution will set them right again. For our elected officials to let things get to this point is nothing short of dereliction of duty. Manning hit hit the nail on the head when he said its time for all of them to go. The place has become full of fat blood suckers feasting on the back of the American people. Its time for the American people to clean house and get some good people who will be accountable for their actions.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 07:42:45 PM »
I watched Manning's videos this morning I must say he calls it as he sees it and has really been relentless in his quest for the answer to the birth certificate question. I also think he is  correct when he says things have gone to far now and nothing short of revolution will set them right again. For our elected officials to let things get to this point is nothing short of dereliction of duty. Manning hit hit the nail on the head when he said its time for all of them to go. The place has become full of fat blood suckers feasting on the back of the American people. Its time for the American people to clean house and get some good people who will be accountable for their actions.
cjd I agree with your every word... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.