Author Topic: Checkmate  (Read 632 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Checkmate
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »
Bill O'Reilly ask to see birth certificate of female South African runner. What about Obama's birth certificate?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Checkmate
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:09:46 PM »
I'm still waiting for the answer to the "where is the birth certificate" question from Obama.

My fear is that I will not get an answer until our inept President is no longer in office.
And, all of the U.S. has been had by this sham of a man.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 06:46:55 PM »
I'm still waiting for the answer to the "where is the birth certificate" question from Obama.

My fear is that I will not get an answer until our inept President is no longer in office.

Kenya.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »

Kenya.

PZ,
Yes, I know the answer is Kenya.
But, nonetheless, I want to see all of his official records; inclusive of birth, school, and passport records.
And, as a citizen of the U.S.A., I have a right to know the facts about the President.
As does, every American citizen.
We all have the right to know, see, evaluate, and understand the facts.
JMHO

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »

Kenya.
:'(

PZ,
Yes, I know the answer is Kenya.
But, nonetheless, I want to see all of his official records; inclusive of birth, school, and passport records.
And, as a citizen of the U.S.A., I have a right to know the facts about the President.
As does, every American citizen.
We all have the right to know, see, evaluate, and understand the facts.
JMHO
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.