Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/24)  (Read 831 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/24)
« on: August 24, 2009, 03:03:07 AM »
                                                                                                                                                  בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/127283110/33c893f2/_16__.html

The program is 3 full hours this week!

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/24)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 03:08:06 AM »
Bravo, Chaim! Thank you and G-d bless as always.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 04:45:31 AM »
Thank you Chaim for answering my question. It was an answer of a true leader whose only interest is to protect the Jews and Israel. If you were in Israel you'd be able to unite and lead most of the religous and nationalistic people to oppose the dictatorship of the Left. That is why the Left is so afraid of you and do evreything they could to prevent your aliya.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »
Here's something that I don't understand. If Peace Now members can get such high salaries, why is it that they can't hire a better graphic artist? Why do they do such a sloppy mashup job of making that NY1 picture? They look like someone made it with absolutely no photoshop training.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 07:21:05 PM »
Here's something that I don't understand. If Peace Now members can get such high salaries, why is it that they can't hire a better graphic artist? Why do they do such a sloppy mashup job of making that NY1 picture? They look like someone made it with absolutely no photoshop training.

That was pretty hilarious.  The picure just looked fake.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 08:16:06 PM »
1st link is very choppy.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »
Thanks for answering all of our questions Chaim.

I have to comment on Paul Ingram's question about what he believes to be influences on Judaism. Literally every single thing he mentioned came after Judaism or are clearly first taught by Jews. I don't think Jews even  get baptized. If they do, it must have been going on from before Christianity. Additionally, circumcision is commonly known to be founded originally by Jews as a religious custom commanded as a mark of God / signification of the many covenants between the Jews and God ?? Reasons similar to that at least.  And what do you know, it's actually the healthy thing to do and most non-Jews are circumcised nowadays.

Also mentioned by Paul were resurrection, Commandments, the ark of the covenant... I mean come on lol... How can one think these historical facts and theologically related topics were not handed down from Jewish prophets? Being a Christian, which I assume you are Paul, you should know these things; not be a biblical scholar, but these are basic Tanach issues your bringing up.

Additionally, Jews don't celebrate Easter, the third day after Jesus died in which Christians believe Jesus rose from the dead. And Christmas and passover? Lol... I am in no way trying to be rude. In all honesty, when I first read this I though it was a provocative message purposefully written in a way to cause controversy. Not sure...
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!