Author Topic: did anyone else get a PM from anna4live? here is what she wrote to me....  (Read 1311 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
 :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D

Hello Friend ,

Am Anne Robert, am 24yrs old girl,  Please forgive my indignation if this message come to you as a surprise i  just Feel It s' G-d direction and will, i have something that is really burdring me in mind and i do not just know how to tell you this  I have a project worth $9,000,000.00)US Dollars in security storage house here in Abidjan, that i need your assistance in, all i need is your full support and effort, cause Ideally you will perhaps be my equal or more, and I will like to know you more better because I have a serous issue I need to disclose to you.
well, for now, I think This is all I can say before I run out of room;
What do you think ? Pls  reach me  through my private email ads, ok !
Email  [email protected]
I wait for your message, ok !
Anne,
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I will email her.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It sounds like the letters you get in the E Mail from africa
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
think this a Nigerian scammer.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I hope no one is taking that crap seriously. It's an old stuff. Next thing Anna will do is to say that half of them money is yours and the only thing you need to get it is to send X(depends on the appetite of the liar) dollars for proceedings. And then you gonna wait for your money till the end of time.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm gonna have some fun with "her".

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Nigerian scam.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
It was busy sending private messages for some time this morning. I guess she thinks we just fell of the turnip truck. We should really have some fun with this dumb beast. I was looking at a web page she had posted and for a while I thought she could be a hooker. From the picture she has of herself I could still be right. I could have slight respect for a hooker however flim flam artists make me sick.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Tell her that you want a cash deposit of 10% as a gesture of good faith... :dance: 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
There was some site I saw that said it turned the scam around on one of these Nigerians. I wish I knew the URL again, but it was funny.

Offline Slowekistan

• New JTFer
The cutting edge business model that is going to uplift an entire continent.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Yaaaalllaaaalalaaalallllaaaaa  Wasn't that what that Muhammedan savagette with the rotten teeth was yelling from Gaza?  I hope the West wakes up soon.  I would even join the army to have the opportunity to go to the Muslim world and eradicate these parasitical vermin. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Here it is:

:::D :::D :::D :::D :laugh:
http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

There was some site I saw that said it turned the scam around on one of these Nigerians. I wish I knew the URL again, but it was funny.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

$9MUSD?
Where do I sign up?
I take it "she" has been banned.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774