Author Topic: Pic of the ape stripper that lied about getting raped  (Read 4200 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Pic of the ape stripper that lied about getting raped
« on: April 11, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »
http://drudgereport.com/ is on the drudge front page i also uploaded it incase it gets taken down.

APRIL 11--Meet Crystal Gail Mangum. The North Carolina woman, a 28-year-old college student/exotic dancer, last year claimed to have been sexually assaulted by a trio of Duke University students after she performed at an off-campus party attended by members of the school's lacrosse team. This afternoon, North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper announced that he was dropping all charges against the men, saying that there was "no credible evidence" against the "innocent" trio. Cooper said that, in fact, evidence gathered by investigators contradicted the accuser's claim, adding that the woman herself has "told many stories" that were themselves contradictory. Asked if she had lied about the attack, Cooper said that investigators think that she "may actually believe" the many different stories she has told. As for charging Mangum in connection with her claims, Cooper said it was "not in the best interest of justice" to file charges against her. He then made reference to "sealed" records--which apparently regard her mental health--about the woman that convinced prosecutors not to pursue charges against her. With investigators now formally repudiating Mangum's assault claims, we're publishing a booking photo of her snapped by Durham cops. She was arrested in June 2002 on a drunk driving rap (and other misdemeanors) and later copped a plea and was sentenced to probation. (3 pages)

more: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0411071duke1.html

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 05:43:57 PM by azrom »
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Pic of the ape stripper that lied about getting raped
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »
Thank you so much for posting this, fjack is going to have a field day.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 05:33:51 AM »
Are you joking?  If that thing started taking its clothes off in front of me I'd phone the cops.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 06:31:21 AM »
I have to agree with you on that one Fruit, except I might call the ASPCA instead. Just looking at that picture I can help thinking  she really would be a  real hit in the gorilla cage. Honestly them poor students should just try to let this whole issue fade into the sunset. They are not going to get a thing from this black beast except more unwanted publicity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 06:34:33 AM »
I hope that this poor creature will be made an honoary member of the Rutgers basketball team. She looks like she will fit right in. Don't forget that jesse hymie town spitter whore monger mail order rev said on his tv show that he is going to pay for this black nubian queen's college education all the way through medical school. Medical school should be a breeze for her since she has a first hand knowledge of men's anatomy as well as a keen understanding of the reproductive systems. Don't forget she has a string of bastard niglets. Or maybe, jesse wants this ho for his own personal stable of belly warmers. Of course we hear pleas from the left for 'forgiveness', 'she was under so much pressure from a racist society', 'the failure of the welfare system forced into becoming a slut', 'it is the post trumatic slave sysdrome that led to this sad, tragic tale of woe', and the list will go on and on. This slut should be sterilized along with her little niglets. It is a gene pool that must come to a final end. Please remember my dear friends, that every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is a potential twana brawley or a crystal gail mangum. Don't be around these africanus primitivus in a social setting. You are asking for trouble.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 06:38:29 AM »
As always fjack, extremely well put!! You are exactly right!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 07:21:10 AM »
C'mon guys....   What's wrong with Africans living in Africa? 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 07:27:00 AM »
C'mon guys....   What's wrong with Africans living in Africa? 
Thats the problem they are not in Africa!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 10:30:07 AM »
LOL....that was too funny.  I agree.  Just pulling your leg... ;)  The problem as I see it from sitting on the Canadian "Progressive" side of the fence, whenever there is conflict in Africa or any Turd World Nation, our country doesn't agree with facing reality and/or solving the problem, not that is really our business to do so in any event, but to import these people and their problems here.....   What a depressing country....  truly depressing...   ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 10:31:54 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 02:09:48 PM »
There's something I don't understand here. 

Why would those students have this stripper perform for them, when they could have gone out with any of the nice women on their campus?  What were they thinking?

All of this makes me wonder why men go with ugly hookers when they already have beautiful wives/girlfriends?  Do you all remember when that actor Hugh Grant was caught literally with his pants down, being serviced by a hooker?  And this was when he was dating Elizabeth Hurley. 

ftf

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 02:39:41 PM »
My best guess on this subject is that some men want more sexual gratification then their wives/girlfriends will give.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 02:53:42 PM »
If you pay affirmative action prices, you get affirmative action service.

Those guys learned the hard way not to scrimp when it comes to buying the love of a woman.

A blonde might be twice the price but she's a million times better and won't sue you afterwards!
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 03:06:48 PM »
Maybe they wanted to try a different color
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 06:00:19 PM »

Those guys learned the hard way not to scrimp when it comes to buying the love of a woman.

A blonde might be twice the price but she's a million times better and won't sue you afterwards!
Very good....  perhaps it was the booze goggles on?  Perhaps they were all products of our "progressive" education and wanted to show their "tolerance" and show the world that these white kids were not "racists" but wanted to truly "embrace" diversity.  Isn't that what the left wants anyway?  Are not the leftist the ones wanting to legalize drugs, prostitution and the main promulgators of sexual degeneracy?  What a horrible world... 

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 03:25:23 AM »

Very good....  perhaps it was the booze goggles on?  Perhaps they were all products of our "progressive" education and wanted to show their "tolerance" and show the world that these white kids were not "racists" but wanted to truly "embrace" diversity.  Isn't that what the left wants anyway?  Are not the leftist the ones wanting to legalize drugs, prostitution and the main promulgators of sexual degeneracy?  What a horrible world... 

maybe the "leftists" will wake up when the schvartzes turn on them. They LAUGH at the White Liberals behind their backs.

I learned my lesson the hard way...

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 04:07:28 PM »
My best guess on this subject is that some men want more sexual gratification then their wives/girlfriends will give.

That would seem the only semi-logical explanation  ::)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 08:29:48 AM »
I have an idea that when you call these agencies to purchase one of these type of sluts you are getting pot luck. These stupid moron kids probably did this for the first time and were problably shocked when these king kong offspring walked into the frat house. The site of them probably started the heavy drinking since they were both so ugly. I am sure that these duke boys have learned a valuable lesson. That lesson is that when you have any kind of social interaction with primitive darkies you are asking for trouble. It is bad enough that we are forced to work with them and go to school with them so social interaction must be avoided at all costs. I have little hope for the fat duke boy who started to spit out liberal garbage on how he could see a person without any money would be up a creek without a paddle in the justice system. He should be charged with gross stupidity and getting dumber by the minute. The lawyers should sue the black diploma mill that the whore crystal gail mangum goes to. Do you remember how the tribal members reacted? They were out for blood. How about the new black panther party. Their tusses should be dragged into court also.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 09:01:51 AM »
So when will she be charge for filing a false report. Last I heard it was a felony. Right? ???
I agree Cosmo.  Sadly with so much "progressive" publicity......it will probably fall by the way side like Chinagate, filegate, abledanger and everything else with so much political molestations.. 

I have a question for you Cosmo, what do you think of the whole Imus thing?  Please feel free to mail me an answer.  The reason why I ask is because MTV and all that "Urban Culture" as I see it is FAR more digressive, racist, sexist and vile than anything he or that Seinfeld comedian could ever do....  Just my opinion...  Look forward to your views brother...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 12:03:33 PM »
I seriously have no idea how anyone could be attracted to that creature.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Imerica

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 03:36:05 PM »
I hope that this poor creature will be made an honoary member of the Rutgers basketball team. She looks like she will fit right in. Don't forget that jesse hymie town spitter whore monger mail order rev said on his tv show that he is going to pay for this black nubian queen's college education all the way through medical school. Medical school should be a breeze for her since she has a first hand knowledge of men's anatomy as well as a keen understanding of the reproductive systems. Don't forget she has a string of bastard niglets. Or maybe, jesse wants this ho for his own personal stable of belly warmers. Of course we hear pleas from the left for 'forgiveness', 'she was under so much pressure from a racist society', 'the failure of the welfare system forced into becoming a slut', 'it is the post trumatic slave sysdrome that led to this sad, tragic tale of woe', and the list will go on and on. This slut should be sterilized along with her little niglets. It is a gene pool that must come to a final end. Please remember my dear friends, that every black male is a potential OJ and every black female is a potential twana brawley or a crystal gail mangum. Don't be around these africanus primitivus in a social setting. You are asking for trouble.

How hateful you are.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »
FJack is a pistol...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 05:17:05 PM »
Imerica, What do mean by "how hateful"? What have I said that isn't the truth? I have made a study of all the species africanus and have studied the stupidity of white liberals. Is not the primitives responsible for the vast majority of crimes? Is not the whore duke accusser a slut, a liar, and a drunken pig? Did jesse jackson make an illegimate niglet with a slut whore? Did not al sharpton start the crown heights riots screaming 'kill the jews'? Did not the phoney rev al sharpton started a string of events that burnt dowm "Freddy's" a store in harlem and by that result 6 or 7 people were burnt to death? Did not al, the favorite negro of the democratic party make the bwana twana banana hoax and ruined a white man's life? How about michael, you know him as martin lucifer king, was he not a drunken, commie, anit-semite, whore monger, money grubber, whore monger, plagarist, and anti-white, anti-American pig? I am giving you a chance to correct my errors. Don't bother. You can't. Everything that I have said is true.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 08:51:15 PM »
What and ugly baboon and she claimed that white men raped her? Who the hell would go even near her? Not even with a 10 foot pole.  Is she related to Tawanna Brawley? You remember that beast?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!