Author Topic: Tony Blair reads JTF.org  (Read 8209 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Tony Blair reads JTF.org
« on: April 13, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »
Blair blames spate of murders on black culture
http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,2055148,00.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Tony Blair reads JTF.org
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »
Blair blames spate of murders on black culture
http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,2055148,00.html
BUT HE'S OBVIOUSLY SCARED TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST ISLAM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 11:42:25 AM »
I was a bit surprised when I read that in the paper this morning. Blair telling people to stop being PC is like the pot calling the kettle black though.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:44:02 AM by ftf »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 11:52:43 AM »
I was a bit surprised when I read that in the paper this morning. Blair telling people to stop being PC is like the pot calling the kettle black though.
Yes thats very true!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

NoahideGentile

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 02:39:46 PM »
Personally, I ABSOLUTELY HATE GREAT BRITAIN. They go around in america like they own the place, promoting their anti-semetic and anti-jewish/christian views EVERYWHERES. I couldn't tell you how many F*CKEN FAKE ASS bands like the Beatles promoted the idea of "G--D IS FAKE" and "no religion= peace"

I F'en hate great britain with all of my heart. I am glad that we americans won the revolution and showed those pompous lymes the power of our g--d and not their satan.

I am sorry if i offend the british members, BUT EVERY BRITISH CHRISTIAN NEEDS TO REALIZE THE DEMONS OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE AND GREAT BRITAIN TODAY. Its not their goverment--- its their society, their people. They lost ALL FAITH and now celebrate the hoards of ARABIAN MUSLIM TRASHY SWINE and NEGRO ISLAMIST.

great britain is a DISGRACE ITSELF. what the bad british did to Ireland is UNFORGIVABLE. Ireland could've been a great nation if it wasn't for the british scumbags. I can't wait to see the day England, Scotland, Wales, and Island of Man become independent AGAIN. THE HELL WITH QUEEN ELIZABETH, THAT MUSLIM WH*RE.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 03:37:45 PM »
Noahidegentile, are you by any chance Irish? Also what is the Island of man?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftf

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
Personally, I ABSOLUTELY HATE GREAT BRITAIN. They go around in america like they own the place, promoting their anti-semetic and /christian views EVERYWHERES. I couldn't tell you how many F*CKEN FAKE ASS bands like the Beatles promoted the idea of "G--D IS FAKE" and "no religion= peace"

I F'en hate great britain with all of my heart. I am glad that we americans won the revolution and showed those pompous lymes the power of our g--d and not their satan.

I am sorry if i offend the british members, BUT EVERY BRITISH CHRISTIAN NEEDS TO REALIZE THE DEMONS OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE AND GREAT BRITAIN TODAY. Its not their goverment--- its their society, their people. They lost ALL FAITH and now celebrate the hoards of ARABIAN MUSLIM TRASHY SWINE and NEGRO ISLAMIST.

great britain is a DISGRACE ITSELF. what the bad british did to Ireland is UNFORGIVABLE. Ireland could've been a great nation if it wasn't for the british scumbags. I can't wait to see the day England, Scotland, Wales, and Island of Man become independent AGAIN. THE HELL WITH QUEEN ELIZABETH, THAT MUSLIM WH*RE.
Seriously, read up on the facts about British history. We stepped in to fight Nazi germany long before America did. What the hell did we do to Ireland? And as for being kicked out of America, it was British colonists who started America as you know it... There are just as many American groups spreading evil ideas as there are British ones, if not more. So either read the facts or shut up.

kahaneloyalist: The Isle of Man is a tiny little island between the main continent of great britain and ireland.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:42:01 PM by ftf »

NoahideGentile

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 03:53:44 PM »
ftf, how exactly serious are you to this movement? You would rather be british than a christian? And I am not irish, I am an american of english and german descent. But that doesn't matter- RACE DOES NOT MATTER, ONLY CHRISTIANITY MATTERS.

British colonists who started America as you know it...

Yeah and we saw how that turned out. The British treated the american colonies like Sh*T causing them to rebell, and now the british blame all the world's problem on christian america.

. We stepped in to fight Nazi germany long before America did.

Actually, you follow the doctrine of the original nazi known as MARTIN LUTHER. Martin Luther states, "The biggest enemy of christianity and humanity are the jews". Hitler ADMITTED to being influenced by Martin Luther. And what do you people do? You british people honour him to this day.

I am an american, but I am always a christian and especially a NOAHIDE first. but the british for some reason  will defend their blasphemous satanic unchristian islamic-wannabe nation til the death.

What the hell did we do to Ireland?

Great Britain oppressed Ireland for years. I guess they don't teach that in your british schools, just as they don't teach the Holocaust.

Ftf, I don't see why your defending one of the sons of satan aka the british empire. If America ever lost its christian population, then I would turn against it in a  heartbeat. But have fun worshipping your british satanic empire with your arab-mixing queens and princesses.

PS: I support Scottish aka Christain independence, for our american forefathers had to fight the long struggle against the demonic british empire as well. We had to actually do it TWICE!

And believe this or not Lutheran (or should I say-- Luciferian) the jews and masons FUNDED the american revolution. If you hate America, you hate Christianity and Judaism and the jews and christians.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:57:21 PM by NoahideGentile »

ftf

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »
When did I say that I follow Martin Luther?
In what way did the British suppress Ireland?
The British Empire was responsible for a great many good things, if you want to say otherwise prove it.
Yes, I am a Christian first and a Brit second, but that doesn't stop me from being a patriotic Brit.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 04:01:27 PM »
patriotism is PRIDE. The bible forbids PRIDE. I know I had to burn the american flag once to prove a point that this nation is FALLING FROM G--D AKA YKYK

Just read about Irelands history and you will see what the murderous satanic british have done.

The British Empire was responsible for a great many good things, if you want to say otherwise prove it.

Like satanism and anti-semetism?

NoahideGentile

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 04:04:59 PM »
Get a friend to give you a bunch of Martin Luther and Hitler quotes, I garuntee you you would NOT be able to decipher which is which. Martin Luther is YOUR G-d in "GREAT" BRITAIN.

ftf

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 04:11:15 PM »
Too much pride is a very bad thing, but without any pride one can accomplish very little.

Martin Luther is not my God, and is not the God of anyone I have ever had a theological discussion with.

Ireland which was merely a part of the UK rebelled against the UK, we fought to put down the rebellion, imagine if say Texas rebelled against the rest of the US, they would fight to put down the rebellion.

IN what way was the British empire satanist or anti-semitic?

NoahideGentile

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 04:16:42 PM »
Martin Luther was probably the BIGGEST ANTI-SEMITE EVER KNOWN TO EUROPE.
Yet he is praised all around Great Britain as a great intellectual.

he even wrote a book 'On Jews and their Lies'

In his book, I believe in chapter 15, he states ALL SYNAGOGUES need to be burned to the ground and jews need to be slaughtered to keep them from multiuplying. Kind of sounds like an Empire from the 1940s, huh?

Ireland which was merely a part of the UK rebelled against the UK, we fought to put down the rebellion, imagine if say Texas rebelled against the rest of the US, they would fight to put down the rebellion.

TEXAS under united states law can leave the union legally whenever they want since they were once a former nation. I would support ANY CHRISTIAN STATE willing to leave MUSLIM AMERICA, always. My religion is my nation. Christendom.
You ethnically cleansed many irish people, the british still have yet to apologize. they state, "yeah well its all in the past" as they are willing to s*ck muslim c*ck the second they enter the "great" nation.

Too much pride is a very bad thing, but without any pride one can accomplish very little.

This sounds like the work of satan. Satan i will rebuke you again. PRIDE IS ONE OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS IN THE BIBLE.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 04:18:06 PM »
ftf, would you rather fight for CHRISTIAN AMERICA and ISRAEL or THE MURDEROUS ATHEIST GREAT BRITAIN????

ftf

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
At the moment I can see very little to choose between Britain America and Israel, they all have dreadful governments.

To be honest I can't really be bothered arguing with you, you are so proud and sure that you are right that you keep repeating the same points without giving any evidence.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 04:23:32 PM »
At the moment I can see very little to choose between Britain America and Israel, they all have dreadful governments.

HOW IS THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT DREADFUL? The israelis are doing WHAT THEY NEED TO DO to fight against islamic extremist. That is MORE THAN I CAN SAY for your BriTISH government which bows down to muslims.

here are some quotes from Martin lUther:

First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly_and I myself was unaware of it_will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about,blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), itwould be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.

I can go on all day posting these

Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might belodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them the fact that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

ftf

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 04:34:53 PM »
I've said time and time again that I do not worship Martin Luther, so why are you still going on about him?

Regarding Israel, ask Chaim what he thinks of their current government. It's obsessed with giving things to the Palestinians.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 04:36:01 PM »
I never heard of Israel donating to terroist like you just stated.

Martin Luther is the FIGUREHEAD of your BRITISH EMPIRE that you love so much.
Israel is not a "dreadful" nation. If you want to attack someone, attack the palis, iraqis, saudis, arab-iranians, etc...

I attacked one of thse most demonic forces this world has ever met (the british empire) and you came to its defence. What do you have to say for yourself?

Heres some more Martin Luther quotes:

Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self-glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of G-d and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch-thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it.

But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of G-d's wrath.

Ftf, are you a british satanic demon or a christian?

I would pick christian over NATIONALITY ANY TIME, ANYWHERE!!! Its called LOYALTY
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:44:37 PM by NoahideGentile »

ftf

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 05:10:34 PM »
Stop repeating the same garbage.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »
We must be tolerant and more understanding to their culture and their religious needs....  THEY MUST GO!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 06:04:07 PM »
You think Blair is the only one afriad of offending muslims?  Look what CBS and MSNBC did to Imus.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 06:37:56 PM »
Guys, let's take it easy.  We should be working together rather than fighting each other.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 08:21:03 PM »
Guys, let's take it easy.  We should be working together rather than fighting each other.

You're right, its not worth talking to British Nazis trying to wipe out all non-anglo races, especially the jewish race. We need to recognize our ancestral enemy-- The BRITISH EMPIRE. It is Satan's finest empire, ever.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 08:36:48 PM by NoahideGentile »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »
In all honesty, I think our enemies are the super capitalists and their elitist ilk that controls all the media, political parties, industry, banking, academia and pretty much dictates everything in world politics today.  They are the true problem.  When they, G-d willing are exposed and dragged out into the street or an arena and treated in similar fashion Augusto Pinochet had done to his Leftist drek...this world will be a much better place.....of course the Communists, Muslims and Turd World depravity will be NEXT... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 01:40:58 AM »
I couldn't tell you how many F*CKEN FAKE ASS bands like the Beatles promoted the idea of "G--D IS FAKE" and "no religion= peace"
Even though your points are absolutely right, and admittedly I am hijacking the thread, I actually rather like the Fab Four. They did--particularly in their earlier years--promote a positive message of love, friendship, and just general good times. No, I do not approve of the drug theme of some of their later songs, much less John's complete dive off the deep end, but this was, IMHO, probably the most talented mainstream band in the history of recorded human music. The Beatles are one of those groups who just do it for me no matter what mood I am in--if I am down, they cheer me up; if already happy, they help perpetuate the feeling. So long as we do not take their views on religion to be factual, I see no wrong in indulging in this Liverpool treasure.

Now the Stones, on the other hand, just disgust me. Blech!  :P