Author Topic: Giuliani To Decide If He'll Run For Governor Of New York In Next 30-60 Days  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even though I don't live in NY though I wouldn't want a cross dresser adulterer for governor. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Even though I don't live in NY though I wouldn't want a cross dresser adulterer for governor. 

He's by no means a hard right guy, but he's better than the blind moron in charge now.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

He's by no means a hard right guy, but he's better than the blind moron in charge now.

YEAH RIGHT Ranter!! LOL  :laugh:  What a DISGRACE!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Giuliani has a history of beating unqualified minorities.  He beat one to become mayor and hopefully will run and beat one to become governor.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I will go with Rudy. The thought of Raccoon face Como Jr. planting his a-s in the State House is enough to send chills up my spine. He and his father look and sound like clones of each other. G-d forbid I have to live through another Como administration. Every time Como Sr. made a speech on TV  he reminded me of a big talking raccoon.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
He's a lot better than the alternatives.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

Even the alternatives to the other republicans?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Sweet 8) 8)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer

Even the alternatives to the other republicans?

It's New York.  The Republican Party is weak there.  Giuliani has name strength and appeals even to the Democrats of that state. 

• Ultimate JTFer
He will get the Frum Jew vote.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
To his credit, Giuliani refused to take any nonsense from the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.  The schvartzas hated his guts, which just proved to me that he was doing something right.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
If he runs, I hope he takes it seriously and goes through with it. I was not impressed with the way he ran his campaigns for senator and president. With that said, he will probably be good if he does get in. New York needs some type of a good change.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Rudy is not a cross dresser that is ridiculous, he did a skit for Saturday Night Live, and he cleaned up this city like no one would..And yes I do miss him as a mayor but would love to see him as Govonor
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Also remember this guys, if Obama and the democrats lose a consistant blue voting state like New York to a Republican for gov, same for NJ it will be a dagger in the heart of Obama and the Democratic manipulating machine.   If he runs I will support Rudy I always liked Rudy.  NJis now showing Corzine losing this is very important when we want to defeat Obama in 12
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Actually. I would love to see Rudy make a run for Mayor again to challenge Bloomberg for having the term limit policy removed.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Giuliani is probably the most right-wing candidate who is electable in current NY.

• Ultimate JTFer
I wonder if he'd make a good president.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I wonder if he'd make a good president.

We will never know.  He ran a terrible campaign in his 08 bid.  That was his only chance of ever becoming president.