Author Topic: Are eastern europeans mixed?  (Read 8548 times)

NoahideGentile

Are eastern europeans mixed?
« on: April 13, 2007, 04:47:51 PM »
Please, I need someone to answer this question. I heard long ago the Huns, Maygars, and others invaded Eastern Europe. And Hungary comes from the word "hun" ofcourse. So are the hungarians and the rest of eastern europe of asian heritage? And if so, how much is in them?

Allen-T

Re: Are eastern europeans mixed?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »
Please, I need someone to answer this question. I heard long ago the Huns, Maygars, and others invaded Eastern Europe. And Hungary comes from the word "hun" ofcourse. So are the hungarians and the rest of eastern europe of asian heritage? And if so, how much is in them?

My wife, who is a Czech American says that is true. How much of a mix exactly she is not sure, but she has heard while we lived there that it's more so in Moravia as opposed to Bohemia[within the Czech Republic] and even more so in Poland. Hungarians, according to Czechs my wife spoke to have alot of influences mixed in there. I love listening to the Hungarian language sung, I have many such records, I wish I understood the words but the sound of the language is beautiful, some interesting and very musical inflections.  Hope this helps.   
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 05:05:30 PM by Allen-T »

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 07:20:41 AM »
Noahide, there is a certain level of asian admixture in Eastern European populations. It comes from the conquering armies of Genghis Khan.

As with all racial traits the influence does not have strongly defined borders. You can find people with these admixtures as far West as Holland, although with less frequency.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 07:30:10 AM »
Hungarians are not Slavic
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »
Correct

Northern Russia has about a 10% level of East Asian Admixture.  The rest of eastern europe is not Asiatic.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 08:04:35 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 09:58:13 AM »
Correct

Northern Russia should about a 10% level of East Asian Admixture.  The rest of eastern europe is not Asiatic.
Southern Russia has a strong Tatar and Mongol admixture. Northern Russia has Slavic, Fino-Ugric, and Arctic folk (relatives of the Sami and the native Alaskans).

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »
Yes, Hungarians and other ethnical groups have Asian origin. Not only are they non-European but also non-whites. Genetically they are more related to the Mongols, Korean, and even Eskimos and Amerindians. And I have heard the genes of the B blood is originally Asian, so if true... noone is purely white. Just one more reason to avoid racism.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 11:32:56 AM »
Hungerian language is related to FInnish language. DId you know  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 11:36:57 AM »
Yes and they are related to crazy tribe the khazar language
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

Finnish is also originally Asian. It means that is less related to English and Latin than Hebrew and Phoenician.
Semites languages are supposed to have a very remote relation to Indoeuropean ones. Asians are not related, except for the commmon origin in Noah's time.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 12:19:54 PM »
Yes, Hungarians and other ethnical groups have Asian origin. Not only are they non-European but also non-whites. Genetically they are more related to the Mongols, Korean, and even Eskimos and Amerindians. And I have heard the genes of the B blood is originally Asian, so if true... noone is purely white. Just one more reason to avoid racism.
Never heard this theory before...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:28:03 PM by Pheasant »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 03:14:30 PM »
I question the validity of that too.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 03:28:13 PM »

It can be possible, but it don't have to be this way.

Fact is that Finnish and Hungarian language is totally different from all other languages in whole Europe. It don't belong to the Indo-Germanian language family.

I know a Finnish guy. He looks very European, but the language don't.

In the end it is not important. Deeds and thoughts are.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 03:33:17 PM »

It can be possible, but it don't have to be this way.

Fact is that Finnish and Hungarian language is totally different from all other languages in whole Europe. It don't belong to the Indo-Germanian language family.

I know a Finnish guy. He looks very European, but the language don't.

In the end it is not important. Deeds and thoughts are.  :)
Yes my friend from Norway said Norwegians Swedes and Danes all speak similar language finns speak completely different

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »
Hungarians are the forefathers of Finnish language, but Finnish culture is basically similar to Scandinavian culture. Hungarian settlers traveled north into Finland through Estonia (Estonian and Finnish are nearly identical to the untrained ear). The Hungarian language comes from a mixture of Turkish and other Eurasian languages. Hens, Hungarian, Estonian and Finnish language sounding completely different from their European neighbors.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »
Just because some Asians might have mixed blood with Europeans way back doesn't mean that people in Eastern Europe are Mongoloids.

Different regions of Africa have different looking black people but they're all negros, and Northeast Asians look different from Southeast Asians but they're both mongoloid.

White people aren't all exactly the same in their features either, but they're white if they're indigenous to Europe unless they're clearly of mixed race and that can be genetically proven.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 05:35:37 PM »

Russian woman there, oh yeah, she looks like a yellow skinned mongoloid with a huge epicanthic fold, doesn't she?  ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:41:34 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 05:41:14 PM »

And there's a Russian man. They don't exactly look Asian to me.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:43:49 PM by Rubystars »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 05:45:17 PM »
Thought I'd let you know that the fellow "Noahide Gentile" who started this thread was a Nazi/Stormfronter....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 05:49:19 PM »
Thought I'd let you know that the fellow "Noahide Gentile" who started this thread was a Nazi/Stormfronter....

That doesn't sound like a Noahide at all. LOL

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 08:18:40 PM »
Why so much recent interest in a thread started eons ago by a Nazi troll quite similar to the thankfully-banned Whorefronter Ralph?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »
That is a fabulous picture CF. Thumbs up brother... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »
Glad to know some of you are getting some yuks out of it.  ;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 06:53:36 AM »
This thread is educational if taken only as an anthropological issue, not to spread racism.
In fact, White Europeans (race, not skin colour) have a mixture of Asian Monglolic races. And even before that, Europe was inhabitted long before IndoGermanians arrived. So we are all a mixture. (Just remember the astronomic Monuments in England since the stoneage!!!)
When I was a teen I was worried about that, not for considering one race superior to another (I have never been a racist), but because I wished to belong to one well defined racial identity. Now I don't care about it.
I am mostly Italian, but there used to be Phoenicians in Cerdegne, the Island my grandafather came from. Other ancestors of mine were Basque, so not IndoEuropeans either. And my great-great-grandfather was Danish (probably Gemanic origin). Some other ancestor were Argentinians, Spanish settlers, probaly mixed with Amerindians.
Noone is racially pure.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 07:25:29 AM »
Where is Cerdegne? Baques are the original Europeans aren'nt they IndoEuropeans?

Shot at 2010-01-03