Author Topic: Local elections in Germany  (Read 1343 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Local elections in Germany
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:31:25 AM »
I found this video where 2 Turks are singing to vote.

>:(

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Local elections in Germany
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »
Honestly I find such a thing very untypically responsible for two filthy Turks!  :o It is a good thing to animate the youth to participate in the elections! Maybe they vote against the Muzzies!  :laugh: :P
But honestly, I think they just have to get some extra lessons in German!!!  :::D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »
Honestly I find such a thing very untypically responsible for two filthy Turks!  :o It is a good thing to animate the youth to participate in the elections! Maybe they vote against the Muzzies!  :laugh: :P
But honestly, I think they just have to get some extra lessons in German!!!  :::D

True.
People think it's a symbol of integration. But in the end it's just propaganda.
Germans could make this same video too! We vote in Germany! Not in Turkgay.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 02:45:08 PM »

True.

I think this video was sponsored by http://die-linke.de/   :::D :::D :::D :::D At least this is their level of "culture"...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

True.

I think this video was sponsored by http://die-linke.de/   :::D :::D :::D :::D At least this is their level of "culture"...

:::D :::D :::D

Yeah