Author Topic: Ted Kennedy  (Read 869 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Ted Kennedy
« on: August 28, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »
Ok, so I might have messed up a bit. My ignorance makes an appearance once again. For some idiotic reason I confused Ted with his wicked father. I know, right? Only a moron would make that mistake. Just one of those bonehead things. My bad. Either way, I spoke to my dad about Ted and I did some reading, and I've come to the conclusion that the worst things about him were his family, his last name, and most of all, his father (ysv).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ted Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
Ok, so I might have messed up a bit. My ignorance makes an appearance once again. For some idiotic reason I confused Ted with his wicked father. I know, right? Only a moron would make that mistake. Just one of those bonehead things. My bad. Either way, I spoke to my dad about Ted and I did some reading, and I've come to the conclusion that the worst things about him were his family, his last name, and most of all, his father (ysv).
Not to forget that he was a filthy murderer, a degenerate  and a miserable animal that took every opportunity to destroy America. He was indeed a chip off the  old block like the rest of his mongrel family.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »
cjd, I am glad we completely agree on something here!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »
Mo, why would you use this grammatically incorrect idiotic gangster-wannabe expression "My bad". Common man, you have much more class and education than copying wiiggers and rap ranting baboons.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »
We should all sleep a little better at night knowing that Ted Kennedy is no longer with us to continue his contributions of hurting this country.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »
We should all sleep a little better at night knowing that Ted Kennedy is no longer with us to continue his contributions of hurting this country.
The problem is there is a great deal more of them left to fill his shoes
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »
Mo, why would you use this grammatically incorrect idiotic gangster-wannabe expression "My bad". Common man, you have much more class and education than copying wiiggers and rap ranting baboons.

So what if he say's my bad.  That shouldn't be a big deal.  There are much more important matters.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »
So what if he say's my bad.  That shouldn't be a big deal.  There are much more important matters.

It is not a big deal, I just find this expression used a lot by wiggers.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »

It is not a big deal, I just find this expression used a lot by wiggers.

North Americans say it a lot. And you called me man, so yeah.