Author Topic: Support the Falklands' right to be British  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Support the Falklands' right to be British
« on: August 29, 2009, 09:20:44 PM »
This leftist Govt in Argentina is increasingly offending the Falklands and calling Brits colonialists, with the support of other leftist regimes like Venezuela, Bolivia and Ecuador.
I have started this petition to support the Falklands freedom. I know this isuue should be in "Save Europe", but since most people read General discussion, I posted here.
If anyone wants to help, wellcome!

http://www.petitiononline.com/falkland/petition.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Support the Falklands' right to be British
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:27:39 PM »
I wish online petitions did more good. I don't know how much good they really do. I wish there was some way to help the British people in the Falklands in a real substantial way.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »
This is a tough issue. Honestly I do think the Falklands belong to Argentina and that the British colonialists back in the day took it from them. The Argentines are white Europeans, not savages. Britain did in fact oppress many white nations around the world in the heyday of colonialism, like South Africa, Ireland, and Argentina.

That doesn't mean I stand with any of the third-world banana regimes that are jumping on this bandwagon.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 01:40:10 AM »
Rubystars: The Islanders are protected by Britain. They don't need our help, I just want to combat bigotry in this region because it's dangerous and shameful for us.

Bonesfan: Argentina did not even exist when Britain discovered the Islands. When they resettled again in 1833, Argentina existed but Patagonia was a free amerindian territory, and natives did not use to claim Islands just for being near their coasts. Patagonia was not even represented in the Congress when Argentine Constitution was enacted in 1853. Britain had every right to settle the Falkland.
The Argentine argument is a Tordesillas treaty which stated that all non-Chriistian lands in the West would be for Spain and in the East for Portugal. By this logic, Israel should be under Portuguese Inquisition today, since it's in the East and majoritarily Jewish. Absurd!!!
And it's not a matter of race or skin colour. Islanders have the right to be free, not for being white, but for having arrived when there was no population in the Falklands.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 04:41:18 AM »
Rubystars: The Islanders are protected by Britain. They don't need our help, I just want to combat bigotry in this region because it's dangerous and shameful for us.

Bonesfan: Argentina did not even exist when Britain discovered the Islands. When they resettled again in 1833, Argentina existed but Patagonia was a free amerindian territory, and natives did not use to claim Islands just for being near their coasts. Patagonia was not even represented in the Congress when Argentine Constitution was enacted in 1853. Britain had every right to settle the Falkland.
The Argentine argument is a Tordesillas treaty which stated that all non-Chriistian lands in the West would be for Spain and in the East for Portugal. By this logic, Israel should be under Portuguese Inquisition today, since it's in the East and majoritarily Jewish. Absurd!!!
And it's not a matter of race or skin colour. Islanders have the right to be free, not for being white, but for having arrived when there was no population in the Falklands.

Exactly. Well said. And if Patagonia is anything, it should be Welsh.
Mind, not all is what it appears. Oil. The British didn't lift a finger to prevent a vastly larger number of white Rhodesians being handed over to savages.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:09:59 AM by David »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 07:55:26 AM »
Britishers should not leave Falklands.

When England turns in to Londonistan, then Falklands will become their haven. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »
In a famous Commons speech during the 1982 war, Maggie Thatcher warned Israel that if she supplied its Gabriel anti-ship missiles to the Argy-Bargies, who had run out of French Exocets, Britain would "never forgive or forget".

The Israeli arms merchants, who would be prepared to sell even to Hitler in exchange for $$$$$, took the hint and backed off rushing Gabriels to the Commodore Rivadavio naval base, which would easily have been capable of taking out the British aircraft carriers, even though Galtieri was offering a staggering $2 million a pop.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 03:25:30 PM »
This is a tough issue. Honestly I do think the Falklands belong to Argentina and that the British colonialists back in the day took it from them. The Argentines are white Europeans, not savages. Britain did in fact oppress many white nations around the world in the heyday of colonialism, like South Africa, Ireland, and Argentina.

That doesn't mean I stand with any of the third-world banana regimes that are jumping on this bandwagon.
I agree with Bones' statement! What right does UK have to Falklands?!  The same UK government has a gall to tell Israel to make Judea - Judenfrei! Screw them! 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 03:30:33 PM »
In a famous Commons speech during the 1982 war, Maggie Thatcher warned Israel that if she supplied its Gabriel anti-ship missiles to the Argy-Bargies, who had run out of French Exocets, Britain would "never forgive or forget".

Ok, so Thatcher was a great PM. But what good is it for Israel? How did Israel benefited from not selling these missiles to Argentina? UK was, is and will be in pro-Arab camp, one of the most ardent geo-political enemy of Jewish people. A proper Jewish response should have been that we don't forget or forgive millions of Jews banned by Britain from entering Palestine during the Holocaust.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »
Thatcher, like Reagan, didn't cause too much grief to Israel during her 11 years as PM.

But her wrath if the British had lost the war because of RN ships being sunk by Israeli missiles if they had delivered them to the Argentinians in the middle of the conflict doesn't even bear thinking about. And quite a few British Jews would have been torched and lynched!

Indeed, the Jewish presence in the UK may have become untenable.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »
Thatcher, like Reagan, didn't cause too much grief to Israel during her 11 years as PM. But her wrath if the British had lost the war because of RN ships being sunk by Israeli missiles if they had delivered them to the Argentinians in the middle of the conflict doesn't even bear thinking about. And quite a few British Jews would have been lynched!
Good point!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot