Author Topic: Bravo Geert Wilders - Mohammud was like a pig!  (Read 1682 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bravo Geert Wilders - Mohammud was like a pig!
« on: August 30, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »
This guy is surely a righteous gentile for his speaking the truth about Islam and his followers.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133160

Geert Wilders: Prophet Mohammed Acted Like a Pig
Elul 10, 5769, 30 August 09 05:08
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com)

Dutch legislator Geert Wilders compared the prophet Mohammed with a pig after a report was published that Saudi Arabian authorities returned a runaway10-year-old bride to her 80-year-old husband.

Wilders asked Dutch Foreign Minister Maxime Verhagen if he agrees that "this man is behaving like a pig, just like the barbarous Prophet Mohammed, who married" a six-year-old girl. Wilders wants the Foreign Minister to summon the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the Netherlands to express his disgust at the act.

Wilders has enjoyed growing support throughout Europe, as well as in his own country, for his outspoken statements against Muslim terror. He sparked furious protests two years ago when he disseminated his 15-minute film called Fitna, which exposes links between the Muslim religion and terror.

The Saudi Arabian Arab News reported the incident of the 10-year-old bride. It said the man denied he is 80-years old, as claimed by the girl’s family, which he accused of meddling in his affairs.

"My marriage is not against Shariah [Muslim law],” he told Arab News. “It included the elements of acceptance and response by the father of the bride." The unidentified man explained that he had been engaged to his wife’s elder sister, who broke off the engagement. In return, her father offered his younger daughter. “I was allowed to have a look at her according to Shariah and found her acceptable," said the elderly man.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Bravo Geert Wilders - Mohammud was like a pig!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »
Geert Akhbar!!!  8)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 04:47:45 PM »
Well spoken, Mr Wilders.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »
That is wonderful.  Imagine if we had a leader who spoke the truth like this.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 06:16:26 PM »
Geert Akbar!!!

I can't wait for the protests that follow. This made me laugh when I read this earlier.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 06:23:57 PM »
Geert Akbar!!!

I can't wait for the protests that follow. This made me laugh when I read this earlier.
I truly envy Dutch people! They should declare Geert Wilders a National Treasure! They must not repeat the same mistake as Jews did by losing our treasure - HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L HY"D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »

When do old pigs screw little piglets?
I'd say pigs are above Mohammud.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 11:51:24 AM »
As I live in the U.S., I haven't heard much of Geert Wilders, but he seems to be a very brave and outspoken man for telling the truth about Islam. For me, the best part of it was this sentence:

Wilders has enjoyed growing support throughout Europe, as well as in his own country, for his outspoken statements against Muslim terror.

Way to go!  :dance:
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »
Brave persons on the earth... :clap: :clap: :clap:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 02:50:45 PM »
He got my vote last elections. :dance:
De profundis clame ad te Domine

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »
Where are the demonstrators a human rights organizations? I can't hear anything! Dhimmitude has won, at least brave people like Geert Wilders open their mouth to say it as it is!

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »
As I live in the U.S., I haven't heard much of Geert Wilders, but he seems to be a very brave and outspoken man for telling the truth about Islam. For me, the best part of it was this sentence:

Wilders has enjoyed growing support throughout Europe, as well as in his own country, for his outspoken statements against Muslim terror.

Way to go!  :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GeertAkbar#play/user/457CF139A48CB61B

There you go. A great playlist of Geert Wilders videos in English if you are interested.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »
Dutch people still know what the communist anti-globalists did to our hero Pim Fortuyn who didn't get protection eventhough he was getting 100's of serious deaththreats for months.
We Dutch people say "The bullets came from the left (side)". This always seems to be the case and anyone who criticises the multi-culturalists is called a extreme rightwing nazi, eventhough Hitler was leftwing and nazi's supported and collaborated with the muslims.
It's a great mindcontrol scheme.

The elite can't get away anymore with nót protecting a Dutch politician anymore. It would just be too obvious.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 09:37:27 PM »
Dutch people still know what the communist anti-globalists did to our hero Pim Fortuyn who didn't get protection eventhough he was getting 100's of serious deaththreats for months.
We Dutch people say "The bullets came from the left (side)". This always seems to be the case and anyone who criticises the multi-culturalists is called a extreme rightwing nazi, eventhough Hitler was leftwing and nazi's supported and collaborated with the muslims.

The elite can't get away anymore with nót protecting a Dutch politician anymore. It would just be too obvious.

Are most Dutch people aware of Geert?  Is he a celebrity of sorts there?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 04:58:40 AM »
Wilders is an honorable man
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 02:51:37 PM »

Yes they are. He actually keeps on rising in the polls, but the Dutch media and gouvernment are trying to discredit him, or even ban him on account of racism. But come on, who do you think will be prosecuted when within one generation the muslim will dominate?
(that was of course a retorical question)
De profundis clame ad te Domine

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 01:39:29 AM »
The Dutch Govt is so wrong all the White Nationalists hate him go to StørmFrønt they really hate him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »

Yes, Geert is a celebrity, but most people are too scared to stand behind his message in public.

Offline NJOsment

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 05:24:45 AM »
Geert Wilders is a hero.We need more more leaders like him.
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Islamic Hypocricy

"I have a problem with the Islamic ideology, the Islamic culture, because I feel that the more Islam that we get in our societies the less freedom that we get.”-Geert Wilders

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 05:57:15 AM »
The Dutch Govt is so wrong all the White Nationalists hate him go to StørmFrønt they really hate him

They usually say he's a pawn/spy of Zion.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 06:47:37 AM »

They usually say he's a pawn/spy of Zion.
EXACTLY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 08:44:41 AM »

Mohammed was actually a low grade farm pig.
Although people say he was below pigs.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774