Author Topic: Municipal Elections, NO VOTES FOR NAZIS!!!  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Municipal Elections, NO VOTES FOR NAZIS!!!
« on: August 31, 2009, 01:17:10 AM »
None of the right wing parties in my city had a single vote. DVU, REP and NPD went out of the elections without a single vote for them!!!!
Okay, now we have a gayor (gay mayor) and the leftist party got into the city council for the first time topping 5.2% of the votes.
Anyway with no votes for the Nazis, this city shows to be a good place!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Municipal Elections, NO VOTES FOR NAZIS!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 01:23:08 AM »
Good news.

The NPD got only 4,8% right? So they will not be in the parliament?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 01:23:44 AM »
BTW who did you vote for? :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 03:05:17 AM »
I had 3 votes. 2 went to FDP and one to CDU...  8)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 03:30:55 AM »
I had 3 votes. 2 went to FDP and one to CDU...  8)

And who did you vote for at the European Elections? :) Have you heard about the "Jobbik / A movement for a better Hungary"? They are totally fascist, they support the Muslim immigration and Iran, and they are sister party of the BNP...

I support two parties in Hungary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidesz_–_Hungarian_Civic_Union (Their sister party is the Likud)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_Free_Democrats (They are very liberal, and gypsy, and pro-gays, but they are the only party who would ban the "Jobbik" and who stand up for Jews)

The parties are horrible in Hungary including this two too. But they are a bit better.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 03:39:16 AM »
EU elections went to FDP either. The only ones supporting Israel completely and being the most critical towards Muslims.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 03:40:17 AM »
EU elections went to FDP either. The only ones supporting Israel completely and being the most critical towards Muslims.

That's good.

And what about the NPD? I hope they are not in the EU parliament.................