Author Topic: LOL!  (Read 2598 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
LOL!
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:17:28 PM »

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: LOL!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 01:48:03 AM »
I would not be surprised if Mohammed was a pig who satan possessed in order to write his teachings down for him.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 05:19:10 AM »
I never like seeing pictures insulting something. It is childish and you get the feeling its been taken too far. If people start creating pictures like this, then its bound to unerve a muslim who would create pictures desecrating Judaism, the torah or Jews of some sort. Words are more powerful but having a cartoon character holding the Quran, it means nothing. You can't prove that Islam is wrong with it. All it says is, i hate islam, with no apparent opinion on why so.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 11:17:33 AM »
I never like seeing pictures insulting something. It is childish and you get the feeling its been taken too far. If people start creating pictures like this, then its bound to unerve a muslim who would create pictures desecrating Judaism, the torah or Jews of some sort. Words are more powerful but having a cartoon character holding the Quran, it means nothing. You can't prove that Islam is wrong with it. All it says is, i hate islam, with no apparent opinion on why so.

Sarah, you are right.  But you know what? The porky pig picture holding the Koran is actually funny...gave me the chuckles only because it was an oxymoron.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:28 AM »
If people start creating pictures like this, then its bound to unerve a muslim who would create pictures desecrating Judaism, the torah or Jews of some sort.
Open any Egyptian, Saudi, or Pakistani newspaper on a Saturday morning. And you won't even have to look to the funnies section.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »
I found the pics funny. Especially the one with the aliens from mars attacks.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 07:25:42 PM »
Now I know why the women cover their faces.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 08:11:07 PM »
Sarah, you are right.  But you know what? The porky pig picture holding the Koran is actually funny...gave me the chuckles only because it was an oxymoron.

Yes, I loved that picture.  Now I'd like to see Scooby Doo or the monkey from the Coco pops cereal holding up the Koran.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?