Author Topic: Why worship David Manning?  (Read 5453 times)

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
Re: Why worship David Manning?
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »
I didn't know this before. I think he is doing a great job.

I agree, Manning's got his faults but he's also a good and positive figure for blacks overall.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 03:40:21 PM »
I think it's really strange that blacks call him uncle Tom even though he attacks Obongos mom as being white trash. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »
I think it's really strange that blacks call him uncle Tom even though he attacks Obongos mom as being white trash. 

I would be rather an uncle Tom than a radical looser. The world has enough of people, who are unable to reflect.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 05:33:46 PM »
ALL PRAISE BE ATLAH ;D :laugh:

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2009, 05:47:57 PM »
why hate on David Manning? at least there's people like him voicing out against the likes of obama and his henchmen!
so what if he said this or that in the past, its more then obvious that he is a supporter of Jews and Israel, and an opponent of Islam and its imperial aspirations to dominate the world.  Hating on Daving Manning is hating on ourselves as Kahanists, and in my opinion I think we need as many real allies as we can get!

Plus I admire the man for speaking out against his own community and black americans in general, it takes guts to go against the grain and speak the truth, so commend this man, don't hate him!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »
White people can stay out of Harlem if blacks stay out of white neighborhoods.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2009, 06:33:15 PM »
White people can stay out of Harlem if blacks stay out of white neighborhoods.
Well here is the thing about Harlem.... Blacks have lived there for years in walk-ups that are old rundown brownstone buildings that are 3 and 4 floors with no elevator. Its an old one family house that long ago had been broken up in to a multifamily house. In the past ten years or so the prices of apartments and homes in Manhattan has gone through the roof pushing people up town into parts of Harlem where white folks never ventured. The old brownstones are being bought up and converted back into one family mini mansions. Black folks who have lived there for generations are now being displaced by rich yuppies. I can see Pastor Manning's point to some extent.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2009, 06:44:06 PM »
Well here is the thing about Harlem.... Blacks have lived there for years in walk-ups that are old rundown brownstone buildings that are 3 and 4 floors with no elevator. Its an old one family house that long ago had been broken up in to a multifamily house. In the past ten years or so the prices of apartments and homes in Manhattan has gone through the roof pushing people up town into parts of Harlem where white folks never ventured. The old brownstones are being bought up and converted back into one family mini mansions. Black folks who have lived there for generations are now being displaced by rich yuppies. I can see Pastor Manning's point to some extent.

It's hard for me to have empathy for them I've got to be honest with you. There's a part of me that deeply hates blacks. I recognize some are good people, and I don't automatically hate an individual because they're black, but blacks as a race can go live in a volcano for all I care.

I see them as the killers of innocent white people sleeping in their beds, or rapers of little girls. I will never forget what happened to Emily Haddock! She was raped and murdered by a bunch of Ns that broke into her home and did horrible things to her. They did this to an innocent young white girl who could do nothing but scream in pain and fear to defend herself!

Equally horrible were the deaths of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian!

While these things go on blacks can go to hell and live there for all I care.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »

It's hard for me to have empathy for them I've got to be honest with you. There's a part of me that deeply hates blacks. I recognize some are good people, and I don't automatically hate an individual because they're black, but blacks as a race can go live in a volcano for all I care.

I see them as the killers of innocent white people sleeping in their beds, or rapers of little girls. I will never forget what happened to Emily Haddock! She was raped and murdered by a bunch of Ns that broke into her home and did horrible things to her. They did this to an innocent young white girl who could do nothing but scream in pain and fear to defend herself!

Equally horrible were the deaths of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian!

While these things go on blacks can go to hell and live there for all I care.
Rubystars, you know me long enough now to know your preaching to the choir as far as black issues go. I just see Pastor Manning's point I did not say I agree with it 100%. Money talks and eventually Harlem may still be the black capital but its going to be Rich blacks that inhabit it not whats living there now.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2009, 07:45:56 PM »
It's all the first black president's fault.  Bill Clinton has played a big part in the gentrification of Harlem.  He made his post presidency offices there.  Could you imagine that he is harming his own peoples?  ???
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »
Manning probably has a vision of Harlem being inhabited by decent blacks like himself some day (dont know if thats possible), he believes whites and colored should live in seperate communities. Thats actually how Nyc was 50 yrs ago, neighborhoods divided along ethnic and racial lines. Today the city is way too 'blurred'.

Theres nothing wrong with what he said, i agree with him. He's a seperatist and so i am.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2009, 09:25:47 PM »
Manning probably has a vision of Harlem being inhabited by decent blacks like himself some day (dont know if thats possible), he believes whites and colored should live in seperate communities. Thats actually how Nyc was 50 yrs ago, neighborhoods divided along ethnic and racial lines. Today the city is way too 'blurred'.

Theres nothing wrong with what he said, i agree with him. He's a seperatist and so i am.
Yes very true... I don't think Manning wants to see the Harlem that existed 20 years ago go on forever. I do think as you say he wants it to remain a black community however with more affluent blacks living there. I also have no problems with this. As a slightly older person then most folks here on the forum I remember New York when we had more segregated communities. Things were better then. Irish had there section of the city Italians, Jewish  and Spanish had theirs the neighborhoods all had identity. Today the City has no class. Its a washed out place that most people exist in and nothing more. Years back each neighborhood had an identity sadly that  is no longer the case today unless you are Oriental then "Little Chinatown" (Flushing N.Y) is the place to be.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »

Yes very true... I don't think Manning wants to see the Harlem that existed 20 years ago go on forever. I do think as you say he wants it to remain a black community however with more affluent blacks living there. I also have no problems with this. As a slightly older person then most folks here on the forum I remember New York when we had more segregated communities. Things were better then. Irish had there section of the city Italians, Jewish  and Spanish had theirs the neighborhoods all had identity. Today the City has no class. Its a washed out place that most people exist in and nothing more. Years back each neighborhood had an identity sadly that  is no longer the case today unless you are Oriental then "Little Chinatown" (Flushing N.Y) is the place to be.

Yeah, i agree Ny was a unique city awhile back. It was majority ethnic Europeans and each neighborhood had their own distinct flavor.

Its hard to believe now, but the Bronx was a nearly all white boro (mostly Jews and Italians), now whites are less then 10%.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:41:12 PM by Shiptar »

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2009, 10:24:52 AM »
Its hard to believe now, but the Bronx was a nearly all white boro (mostly Jews and Italians), now whites are less then 10%.

The same has happened where I live (Syracuse). Parts of the city that were one, at one time, Italian or Polish or whatever are now all-black.  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.