Author Topic: Why worship David Manning?  (Read 5454 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Why worship David Manning?
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 04:27:58 PM »

What about the fact that he wants to drive out all the white interlopers (from harlem)?
(source wikipedia)

So? Do we know if he said it for sure? And if he did, what does he think about it now? Why don't you ask him this question? he may answer you.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »

What about the fact that he wants to drive out all the white interlopers (from harlem)?
(source wikipedia)

I don't trust Wikipedia as a source. It is very possible that they took his words out of context. Do they provide reference ? Did he voice this call after his reformation ?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2009, 05:00:13 PM »
this man is a false prophet... Those who believe he is a prophet are walking very dangerous ground..
Who said he was? Does his congregation believes that he is? I don't' think so. He, like rabbi Kahane, simply intelligently analyzes current events and speaks the truth.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2009, 05:16:35 PM »

(source wikipedia)

Why would any whites want to or care to live in Harlem anyway?  Just let them have there own community.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2009, 06:28:30 PM »
The guy just strikes me as a BS salesman.  And he's goofy.  Watch his video where he called Oprah Winfrey the Antichrist.  He looked and sounded like a total moron in that one.  Not that I have any doubt Oprah is evil.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »
this man is a false prophet... Those who believe he is a prophet are walking very dangerous ground..
Manning basically does not proselytize. Anyone that would be swayed by Manning is on dangerous ground with or without him. I watch manning for his political commentary nothing more. I  actually find Manning quite interesting. I would not mind sitting down to a dinner and talking politics or social issues with him since he seems very well informed. Manning's positions are clear he wants blacks to stand up on their own two feet and earn the respect they demand. Whats wrong with that. I see Manning's point about Harlem being a black community that should basically stay a black community. Yuppies have gentrified parts of Harlem pushing out black families that have lived there for generations.   I watch manning for his political commentary nothing more. I find his predictions amusing. Black ministers have to have a mystique about them and Manning plays that angle up to some extent. Lets face it there is always a 50% chance he might be right. I believe manning is on the correct side of the argument and I am very glad to leave him a positive comment on his YouTubes I agree with.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »

I don't understand why everyone's worshiping David Manning.
I won't say a word more, read it yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning

I don't.   He's basically an attention-seeker.   At least he's against obama.   But there are plenty of people against him who aren't well...... nuts.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 08:25:02 PM »
If you think about it he kind of is being a prophet in at least the lesser sense. He is desperately trying to warn the people, and blacks in particular, of a great evil.

Dude, he calls himself an ACTUAL prophet.   He even "prophesied" that obama would lose the election.   A clown like that would be put to death in biblical times.   He's a phony and crazy.    Big deal, he's against obama... who isnt'?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 08:37:24 PM »
What about the fact that he wants all the white interlopers out of harlem -- which not long ago was white and they were 3/5ths of a person.
And just how does he support Israel? Does he want to install negroes there instead of the Jewish interlopers?

I don't have to agree with someone on every issue for me to admire them for what they do stand for that I agree with.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »
So what if he is against Obama?  Cindy Sheehan has issues with Obama and she is the last person I would want to be in unison with.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 09:35:24 PM »
I worship no one but God, but I do like his videos and if he is helping to expose this abomination then it is worth listening to it.  You don't hear a lot of this coming from blacks.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 11:05:18 PM »
The likes of Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell have always made me skeptical, because those two are both frauds who only care about the all mighty dollar.  Manning strikes me as that type.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »
The likes of Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell have always made me skeptical, because those two are both frauds who only care about the all mighty dollar.  Manning strikes me as that type.

Yes, when they start to 'live off' their ministry or whatever, it becomes cultlike and often 100% un-holy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 11:07:58 PM »

Yes, when they start to 'live off' their ministry or whatever, it becomes cultlike and often 100% un-holy...

Yes, indeed. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 05:36:58 AM »
While they live, or lived, as professional preachers, as far as I know they didn't sell out their principles nor did they lead corrupt double life. Some other Televengelists have apparently been snorting coke or having homosexual affairs while earning their dollar by preaching against this.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 08:30:03 AM »

OK fine. No wikipedia.
Lets look at EVERY PAGE of HIS OWN WEBSITE:
http://www.atlah.org/
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 08:34:58 AM »

Just how much money is this guy getting from the dumb honkies?
He's talking about the blacks but yet he's surrounded by his fellow blacks -- in crime-infested slummy Harlem.
...and he hasn't been attacked or killed.

Usually, when you tell a negro the truth about him, he will attack you with a stick.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 08:36:40 AM »

Just how much money is this guy getting from the dumb honkies?
He's talking about the blacks but yet he's surrounded by his fellow blacks -- in crime-infested slummy Harlem.
...and he hasn't been attacked or killed.

Usually, when you tell a negro the truth about him, he will attack you with a stick.

Good point.  The guys a huckster. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2009, 09:06:32 AM »
I don't agree with his campaign "No Dew No Rain", althrough I understand his intentions.

Lot's of his videos are brilliant. He hits usually the core of the problem (like Rabbi Kahane did).

His ATLAH spleen is obviously crazy and Harlem is obviously for ALL people and not only for blacks.

But beside this I have never heard any heresies or unusual teachings from him, from a Christian point of view.

All in all I like him.

I greet you all and I miss you.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2009, 12:38:24 PM »
I worship no one but G-d, but I do like his videos and if he is helping to expose this abomination then it is worth listening to it.  You don't hear a lot of this coming from blacks.

Hi Wolf, I do agree with you about Pastor Manning's videos, he gets the message across.
I consider him as brave as Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2009, 04:03:03 PM »
Manning runs a top notch private school that has educated poor black students and has pushed them to be successful: 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 08:52:20 PM »
Manning runs a top notch private school that has educated poor black students and has pushed them to be successful: 

I admire that. I wish all negros gave a damn about their own young.
Now, he probably had Jew ghost programmers and other Jew advisers.
But still, admirable.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »
Who worships Pastor Manning?
If you agree with someone, is that worship?
He is a voice in the 'DARKNESS'. :clap:

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2009, 08:58:22 AM »
Manning has an appeal to not just blacks, but to whites as well.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »

I didn't know this before. I think he is doing a great job.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani