Author Topic: Martin Sheen's & Hollywood's Love Affair with the Genocidal Croatian Nazis  (Read 1993 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Martin Sheen's & Hollywood's Love Affair with the Genocidal Croatian Nazis known as the "Ustashe"

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach discusses US actor Martin Sheen's horrendous support of the murderous Croatian Nazis known as the "Ustashe"...

Martin Sheen has for years been acting as the English language narrator for a Croat Ustasha Nazi propagandist named Jakov Sedlar...whom happens to be a self-hating Kapo Jew...

Chaim reveals how Martin Sheen [aka Ramon Gerardo Antonio Estevez] is known as a so-called Hollywood liberal "progressive"...

While at the same time Martin Sheen gives his full public support to the very worst genocidal Nazi killers Europe has ever known...

G-d BLESS Chaim, JTF and all of you wonderful JTF forum members for your continued support of my JTF videos on Zootube!!!

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Re: Martin Sheen's & Hollywood's Love Affair with the Genocidal Croatian Nazis
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »
Do you think this Nazi hates the Serbs because he is a Catholic and Catholics get aggravated when Orthodox Christians point out, "no, no that's actually no where in the Bible." or "Well, slottering thousands of Jews in their land and raping Jewish women along the way is actually not a Christian thing to do."? Or "That one statement about Peter by Jesus claiming he will be the foundation of His teachings probably did not mean there should be multiple successors that would be infallible warrior kings. I dunno, although I like Catholics, I just don't understand why they just believe so many things that have no Biblical history, proof, or significance. If it's not in the Bible then....
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 02:09:49 PM »
Easy does it, Pro Jew Greek Christian. 

You don't have to agree with Catholicism or the things the church has done.  But please keep in mind that we have many wonderful Catholic members like Bullcat3, CJD, Masterwolf, Vito and Italian Zionist. 

I don't want there to be fighting between Catholics and Protestants here. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »
                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

Thank you so much 4International!

May Hashem bless you and your loved ones!

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »
Yeah, I understand what you mean Lisa. Any Catholic who is a JTFer would never fit my (rash) description though. Most Catholics are righteous and disagree with many old Catholic traditions (indulgences, purgatory, requirement of face to face confession with priest or hell). Many good friends of mine are Irish Catholics that are very pro-life and pro-America. I just have come in contact with so many homosexual praising liberal Catholics like Nanci Palosi. I understand she is a fake Catholic, but I wish the Bishops condemned these heathens more. One priest though refused to give that animal John Karry communion LOL. I like the Pope and think he is a holy man, but if a Pope started to say crazy things I have no allegiance to his holiness to force myself to side with him.

I see why you think I am protestant, but I'm actually Greek Orthodox (why I like the Serbs, besides the facts they are innocent heros). I remember a show where Chaim condemned protestantism for being Jew-hating. That made me question what I though was a righteous denomination of Christianity. Although I don't know any protestants off the top of my head I know the denomination has the message that one should just follow what is written and that is that.

The Greek Orthodox denomination has symbolism and Icons, but it really is simply just believe and do what the Bible says as written. Priests and confessions are only a tool to help guide you, not a requirement.

What happened to PROJEWCATHOLIC? His name inspired mine!
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »
Yimach schmo vezichro to this worthless wetback.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 09:26:03 PM »
Do you think this Nazi hates the Serbs because he is a Catholic and Catholics get aggravated when Orthodox Christians point out, "no, no that's actually no where in the Bible." or "Well, slottering thousands of Jews in their land and raping Jewish women along the way is actually not a Christian thing to do."? Or "That one statement about Peter by Jesus claiming he will be the foundation of His teachings probably did not mean there should be multiple successors that would be infallible warrior kings. I dunno, although I like Catholics, I just don't understand why they just believe so many things that have no Biblical history, proof, or significance. If it's not in the Bible then....
I agree with Lisa. It is completely unfair to lump all Catholics (many of whom are devout Zionists) in with the Croat Nazis.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »
What do you expect, the guy is a 9/11 truther.

And yes, the most likely reason he is siding with them is because he is Catholic, which I find ridiculous.  I do not support a Leftist Liberal Jew just because he is Jew, and likewise with Catholics and Croatia.

Even in Canada, there were Catholics who went and fought for the Croatians in the early ad mid-90's, without even examining the situation.  Many religious Canadian Catholics were supporting Croatia at the time.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »
Thanks 4International!
  Your dedication and hard work help bring to light such important issues, may G-d bless you and your family!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 02:43:36 AM »

G-d Bless you Chaim, ProJewGreekChristian, BonesFan, Dan, Yochai and Lisa !!!

:) :) :)  :fist: :fist: :fist: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel: :serbia:

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 07:43:57 PM »
                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

a million times over.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 07:52:40 PM »
What do you expect, the guy is a 9/11 truther.

hehehehehe....  Indeed.

Offline catholicforisrael

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 06:04:42 AM »
Hi

I'm new here....and a Catholic that backs Israel, in fact, I am PROUD of the way Israel does  whats RIGHT, despite all the political media that is constantly going against Israel.  Made even more hideous because of the fact that so many media big wigs are of the Jewish faith.  It boggles my mind.  What you carved out of that little patch of sand is AMAZING.  A lesson to ALL in that region what a little cooperation, faith and living in the 20th century can accomplish.

That said, I am saddened by some rhetoric here....."shvartza?"  "wetbacks?".   What in Gods name is all this?  This is stuff I expect from Islamic rhetoric, not from people who KNOW what hate can do.......

I back Israel in her fight to exsist, with everything she's been through, it's deserved.   BUt I am at a loss with this stuff.............

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 09:38:30 AM »

I back Israel in her fight to exsist, with everything she's been through, it's deserved.   BUt I am at a loss with this stuff.............

Some of us here are also.

While we do agree on many key issues here, you should know, and the quicker you realize this the better, it's not a monolithic board.   So not all of us use the same rhetoric, etc...

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 01:10:46 PM »

Some of us here are also.

While we do agree on many key issues here, you should know, and the quicker you realize this the better, it's not a monolithic board.   So not all of us use the same rhetoric, etc...

KWRBT, I wonder if you notice a certain distinctive feature between those who do use that rhetoric, and those who don't.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 10:15:51 PM »
Hi

I'm new here....and a Catholic that backs Israel, in fact, I am PROUD of the way Israel does  whats RIGHT, despite all the political media that is constantly going against Israel.  Made even more hideous because of the fact that so many media big wigs are of the Jewish faith.  It boggles my mind.  What you carved out of that little patch of sand is AMAZING.  A lesson to ALL in that region what a little cooperation, faith and living in the 20th century can accomplish.

That said, I am saddened by some rhetoric here....."shvartza?"  "wetbacks?".   What in Gods name is all this?  This is stuff I expect from Islamic rhetoric, not from people who KNOW what hate can do.......

You may be at a loss with some things said here, but equally some of us here are also at a loss. It is unimaginable that so many people are idly standing by silently. The president is a marxist muslim who has appointed nothing but radicals to bring this Country to ruin. It is said and true that if obama was to apply for a job with the FBI he would not have qualified due to his radical ties and beliefs. Obama so far has catered to our enemy and attempted to attack our own Countrymen who have kept us safe ....refering to the CIA. You may find some things said here harsh, I find some things said are justified, especially considering the extreme danger our Country is in right now. Name calling is nothing next to obama's destructive agenda.

Welcome to the forum.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 11:33:03 PM »
CatholicforIsrael, I understand your point of view and respect it, but when we use harsh insults, we mean them against evil people. Of course we aren't trying to say that all of one group is bad (except Muslims).

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 01:20:40 AM »
CatholicforIsrael, I understand your point of view and respect it, but when we use harsh insults, we mean them against evil people. Of course we aren't trying to say that all of one group is bad (except Muslims).

Ok.  I'll react on the basis of what you just said, because I've gone by that  quote myself many times.

I even agree with what you said about Muslims......to a point.

I think there ARE good Muslims.  GOOD as in PEOPLE.  LOUSY as in Muslims.  The more POORLY some muslims follow their religion, the BETTER they become as a person.  Its strange really.  The MORE a Jew or a Christian adheres to the MAIN tenents of their religion, the BETTER PEOPLE they become.....and shouldn't this be the second most important aspect of religion, after the devotion and worshipping of God??

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 01:29:28 AM »
Hi

You may be at a loss with some things said here, but equally some of us here are also at a loss. It is unimaginable that so many people are idly standing by silently. The president is a marxist muslim who has appointed nothing but radicals to bring this Country to ruin. It is said and true that if obama was to apply for a job with the FBI he would not have qualified due to his radical ties and beliefs. Obama so far has catered to our enemy and attempted to attack our own Countrymen who have kept us safe ....refering to the CIA. You may find some things said here harsh, I find some things said are justified, especially considering the extreme danger our Country is in right now. Name calling is nothing next to obama's destructive agenda.

Welcome to the forum.

Shalom - Dox

Thank you, I'm obliged.

I agree with this quote WHOLEHEARTEDLY.  The fact that there are politicians AND plain ole FOLKS that REALLY think that the Palestinians are the OPRESSED...................well, they are either intrinsically evil for spreading their blatant lies OR simply UNINFORMED.

One only needs to see how the two groups are treated when they reside in the others countries. Which group is HONORED and given the RESPECT of full citizenship and which lives under conditions CREATED for the sole purpose of stripping another persons dignity and self respect?  It's amazing the Muslims who  receive the greatest freedoms and rights are those BLESSED to be living in Israel.

Thank you again for the greetings.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 02:26:58 PM »
                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

a million times over.

Toda Raba, brother Mo2388!!

G-d Bless you and your loved ones!!!

:) :)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »
Nice format.  I felt like I was at the movies.  5 starred, Twittered.

G-d Bless you brother Dan Ben Noah for consistently supporting my work on the internet in so many different ways!!

Toda Raba!

:) :)

Shalom,

Joshua.