Author Topic: Todays' JDL - the've got their priorities straight!  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Todays' JDL - the've got their priorities straight!
« on: September 01, 2009, 04:23:20 PM »
I was asked for a good site that sells JDL-logoed hats, shirts, etc. I recommended zazzle and cafepress. However, I went to JDL.ORG website and found that they have a great selection of JDL accessories and a very well designed site. I've spent few more minutes there and I couldn't believe these snakes. Here are some things that raised my eyebrows.

1) They had time to write about Chaim Ben Pesach!
http://www.jdl.org/index.php/ideology-advocacy/anti-terrorism-racism/
"However, the choice made by JDL leadership in the past not to clearly denounce terrorism tarnished those great accomplishments, opening the organization up to subsequent blind accusations and guilt-by-association due to the misconduct of rogue ex-members like the despicable convicted terrorist, racist, coward and inveterate liar Victor Vancier. "

2) They had time to write a statement criticizing rabbi Kahane, ZT"L HY"D
"For all of his greatness as an authentic leader of the Jewish people, Rabbi Kahane set an inconsistent standard for how JDL leaders dealt with the public in response to illegal activities that could be associated with JDL"

3) They had time to invest in marketing JDL accessories and obviously have a fabulous JDL gear page!
http://www.jdl.org/index.php/jdl-gear/

4) Here is the kciker! Actiivities site:
http://www.jdl.org/index.php/activities/activism-overview/

:laugh:

So now we know where their priorities lie! Obviously I did not recommend this site, but we should get Original JDL and JTF gear page too - it will give us some additional income and attract more people to our movement.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 05:03:35 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Todays' JDL - the've got their priorities straight!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »
can you provide us with the link for 1 and 2 ?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »
can you provide us with the link for 1 and 2 ?
Updated!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 05:14:13 PM »
Just look at there forum.  It's pretty pathetic: http://www.jdl.org/index.php/forums/
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »

The quotes are form this link.

We say in Hebrew הנייר סובל הכל The paper (or webpage for that matter) can show whatever smut is placed on it. This whole section they named "Anti-Terrorism and Anti-Racism". They failed to mention that Irv Rubin allegedly planned to bomb a mosque or something like that. Now who is inconsistent ?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »
Their website design is very professional. I find it ridiculous however that the majority of the article is basically them trying to apologize for Rabbi Kahane's and Chaim's actions in the past. It also goes on to say the JDL is against "racism". Sounds like more garbage to get the liberals and the blacks to like you.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 05:20:37 PM »
Needles to say the wrote Chaim out of their "official" list of JDL chairmen.
http://www.jdl.org/index.php/about-jdl/leadership/list-chairmen/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 05:32:26 PM »
Their website design is very professional. I find it ridiculous however that the majority of the article is basically them trying to apologize for Rabbi Kahane's and Chaim's actions in the past. It also goes on to say the JDL is against "racism". Sounds like more garbage to get the liberals and the blacks to like you.

What is wrong with being against racism? You aren't bothered by Black Anti Semites?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 02:11:47 PM »
They've got a pretty pathetic forum so far.  The only post is from one of OUR members:

http://www.jdl.org/index.php/forums/

We could so take over that forum and send people here.

The post in the JDL Forum was made by me. I think everyone here knows what I look like and my real name.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 03:13:52 PM »

Looks like a new forum.

Anyone know what happened to kahane.org?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »

Looks like a new forum.

Yes, the JDL Forum is very new and will be updated soon. 

I will send you a PM about kahane.org

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »
They've got a pretty pathetic forum so far.  The only post is from one of OUR members:

http://www.jdl.org/index.php/forums/

We could so take over that forum and send people here.

I agree with you, especially if any of those Jews love Israel and the United States. I think that pathetic excuse of a forum is designed to lure unsuspecting people and misinform them about the JTF.

Shame on the JDL !

Offline secularkahanist

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 11:46:31 AM »

Looks like a new forum.

Yes, the JDL Forum is very new and will be updated soon. 

I will send you a PM about kahane.org

I too would like to know what the deal is. I tried to load the site yesterday to no avail.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »

What is wrong with being against racism? You aren't bothered by Black Anti Semites?

Anti-racist is code for anti-white. In this case it's also code for anti Zionist. Remember  that Piss Now says zionism is racism.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 12:13:29 PM »

Anti-racist is code for anti-white. In this case it's also code for anti Zionist. Remember  that Piss Now says zionism is racism.

Yes Ruby, you are right. I hate this anti-racist ideology. It is used by bolschewiks, quranimals & black supremacists as a weapon.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »
P.S.: What they wrote about our good Chaim is an unbounded cheek.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani