Author Topic: Vatican turns its back on Holocaust remembrance  (Read 2613 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Vatican turns its back on Holocaust remembrance
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:45:12 PM »
Vatican delegate to shun Holocaust remembrance
by Lilach Shoval

Vatican ambassador to Israel Monsignor Antonio Franco has refused to participate in annual Holocaust Day memorial services at the Yad Vashem Museum in Jerusalem.

Franco is shunning the service due a photograph displayed at the Holocaust museum depicting then-Pope Pius XII. The caption beside the photo comments on the pope's dubious reaction to the murder of Jews during the Holocaust...

If the Jewish Homeland of Israel were a self-respecting country, they would bar the Vatican delegate from attending any Holocaust remembrance service since its hypocrisy would stink to high Heaven.

Let the bloody Vatican return the Temple treasures they hold hostage; release the Jewish manuscripts and artifacts they've refused to let go; acknowledge their role in the infamous ratlines; stop aiding and abetting the Nazi-Muslim demand for an accursed "Palestine" carved out of the Promised Land of Israel; cease and desist immediately from undermining Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem and a host of other evils they're accomplice to.

The Vatican Must Return the Temple Treasures!
UN Resolution 181: Blueprint of the Beast?
The Secret Nazis Covet the Temple Mount
Mt. Zion Under Siege: Who Will Be King of the Mountain
Vatican Linked to the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin
Israel's Chief Rabbi Invites Foreign Occupation
Europe to Take Out Iran for Jerusalem
Pope John Paul II Was No Saint
Vatican Envoy Bares Teeth Against Christian Zionists
Bavarian Pope Entrusts Germany To Lead Europe, Others Wary Of The Grand Inquisitor
Woe to Ariel! (Jerusalem to suffer EU occupation)
Grand Master Turns Up The Heat On Jerusalem; Trouble Brewing In The North

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Vatican turns its back on Holocaust remembrance
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 09:06:56 PM »
Screw them. Pope Pius was an enthusiastic supporter of the Holocaust.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »
the vatican IS USELESSS AND MULTICULTUILIST PROPAGANDA. Did you know Pope Satanist John II believed all muslims were saved? Did you know he kissed the Quran? I bet you didn't.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 12:02:58 AM »
Did you know Pope Satanist John II believed all muslims were saved? Did you know he kissed the Quran? I bet you didn't.

I know he liked kissing the ground and other dirt...

Offline JT

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 12:36:19 AM »
Mr. Ben-Ariel,

I just read over a few of the links you've posted and in one of them you claim that Catholics aren't Christians. Could you please elaborate on that. Thank you.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 01:35:20 PM »
I just read over a few of the links you've posted and in one of them you claim that Catholics aren't Christians. Could you please elaborate on that. Thank you.

Shalom JT,

Catholics aren't Christian, they're Catholics. They are foreign and alien to the biblical Christians and doctrines, choosing to instead follow a Gentilized "Jesus," falling for their Babylonian Mystery religion's replacement theology pimped by Roman wolves in sheep's clothing. Christmas, Easter, Sunday, pork, statutes, crucifixes, etc. - none of it is Christian.

ftf

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »
If this were not a Jewish forum I would argue into the floor about some of those idea you seam to have about Christianity David.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 02:47:39 AM »
If this were not a Jewish forum I would argue into the floor about some of those idea you seam to have about Christianity David.

They're not merely ideas, they're biblical and historical facts you're free to deny, if you so choose. I am on many other forums or you can email me, if you please. Catholics aren't Christian.