Author Topic: Muslim Party makes it into German city council!  (Read 707 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Muslim Party makes it into German city council!
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:11:22 PM »
With 2.7% of the votes, the Muslim Voters' Union makes it into the city council of the city of Bonn.
http://www.idea.de/nachrichten/detailartikel/artikel/muslimische-vereinigung-zieht-in-bonner-stadtrat-ein.html

Very suitable that Pax Europa published brutal quranic verses throughout the city on big outdoors using the slogan "READ THE QURAN!". They show war-mongering verses of the quran and created masses of protest phone calls by Muslims and Muslim-embracers at the organization within a few hours after their appearance! Calling it "instigation" stating these verses only referred to "state of war".
http://www.pi-news.net/2009/09/pax-europa-plakatiert-koransuren-auch-in-bonn/  >:(
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 02:19:42 PM by Hyades »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslim Party makes it into German city council!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 04:13:37 PM »
TERRIBLE! I read about it on PI.

"Read the Koran" it's the same as "Read Mein Kampf". Disgusting!

How good I didn't find any of these placats in my town. I would demolish them or spray the fist and star logo over it!

Good bye Deutschland

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »
Germans have always been pro-Muslim because Muslims are trying to enact a Final Solution also.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »
Germans have always been pro-Muslim because Muslims are trying to enact a Final Solution also.

The outdoors are Islam-critic! They show only the war-mongering verses. This is why the Muslims are protesting. You can call Germany many things. But TODAY they are no longer pro-Muslim, more a kind of spineless cowards! Now that the muzzies live as millions in Germany, the Germans seized to like them. It is always easy to like people who are far away and don't make you any problems... However the opinion changes as soon as they are in the own country robbing, raping, stealing, mugging, killing,...  ;D

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 04:42:54 PM »

That may have been true years ago, but I think the main reason that Germans nowadays (and for that matter Brits, Frenchmen, Canadians, Obama supporters, etc.) are "pro-Muslim" is because they are spineless cowards, much like most Europeans and Canadians, and more and more Americans as well.  There are many that are Anti-Semitic, but no more than any other Liberal Western place.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 04:50:38 PM »

That may have been true years ago, but I think the main reason that Germans nowadays (and for that matter Brits, Frenchmen, Canadians, Obama supporters, etc.) are "pro-Muslim" is because they are spineless cowards, much like most Europeans and Canadians, and more and more Americans as well.  There are many that are Anti-Semitic, but no more than any other Liberal Western place.

To many "Gutmenschen". (Self hating people)

More and more people wake up!