Author Topic: Obama's speech to schools on Sept 8  (Read 3654 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama's speech to schools on Sept 8
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 03:35:34 AM »
Hi Bullcat and Arksis, I have read his speech and his administration has obviously censored it big time....the obamanation administration is obviously desperate. They know obama is in big trouble, so their original content's of the speech have obviously been altered completely to be netural.

You have to love this! We are beginning to make progress with our complaints and demands.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox
Hello republicandox, 
I feel comfortable sending my daughter to school tomorrow.  She is making a fuss about sitting through the speech though.  She doesn't know if she will be able to bite her tongue while he gives the talk.  8;) :::D 
Our school district will not air that propaganda commercial, that was to go along with the WhatSaNacki's remarks. 
I'm very proud of all the people who did not allow him to get away with advancing his social agenda through the children.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »
Your families, your teachers, and I are doing everything we can to make sure you have the education you need to answer these questions. I’m working hard to fix up your classrooms and get you the books, equipment and computers you need to learn.

Ok, that part of his speech is extremely offensive.  I'm working hard to make sure my daughter  has a nice school, books, equipment and computers she needs to learn.  I have the tax bill and store receipts to prove it.  In fact, that WhatSaNacki will put a crimp in my spending abilities.
I'm sure that most kids will sleep right through that speech...the more I look at it.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »
Only a child would think anything this man says would make sense.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 09:24:58 AM »
Prepared remarks of the WhatSaNacki in Chief's back to school event.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/MediaResources/PreparedSchoolRemarks/

What do you think arksis?

It's not so much the "remarks" I was so worried about, it was the "worksheet" in which the teachers were supposed to use, with such things as, "Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us?" etc.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2009, 09:29:59 AM »
Elizabeth and Bullcat, I too am VERY proud that MOST of the people decided not to ignore this and raise a big stink!

LOL Bullcat, I'm sure your daughter sat through it all and in her mind was making fun of him. Can't wait for you to tell us what HER reaction to it all was! I know she's a very intelligent young lady, to have you as her mother!

I cannot believe he said that to all the students! He will put a crimp in everything to do with parents and their childrens education.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »
Prepared remarks of the WhatSaNacki in Chief's back to school event.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/MediaResources/PreparedSchoolRemarks/

What do you think arksis?

It's not so much the "remarks" I was so worried about, it was the "worksheet" in which the teachers were supposed to use, with such things as, "Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us?" etc.
Well looking back it was good that the filthy niggeraa had to revise his speech and plans for follow up assignments by the school children. It sent him the message that he still isn't calling the shots. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 06:20:12 PM »
Thank You for your kind words, Arksis.  Coming from you I take that as a great compliment.
My daughter was 'bored to death'.   :::D  Her teacher didn't discuss it at all.  She is a very smart lady.  :teach:  She stuck to reading, writing and arithmatic.  It really seemed a non event to my daughter.  I'm glad I contacted our BOE about it though.
I would be interested to know how it impacted older children, say in middle and highschool.
I do think that I will always regret, a little, not pulling her out and taking her to friendly's for icecream.  Just not to have her subjected to that evil man unnecessarily.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 06:22:29 PM »
My child's school did NOT broadcast his speech!!!    :dance: :dance: :dance:

They are conservative, very conservative out here.....

In the boondocks...

;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »

In the boondocks...

;D
Thats very good to hear... At least sanity still prevails somewhere.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2009, 06:34:49 PM »
yes...

In the boondocks...

;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2009, 06:49:36 PM »
Thank You for your kind words, Arksis.  Coming from you I take that as a great compliment.
My daughter was 'bored to death'.   :::D  Her teacher didn't discuss it at all.  She is a very smart lady.  :teach:  She stuck to reading, writing and arithmatic.  It really seemed a non event to my daughter.  I'm glad I contacted our BOE about it though.
I would be interested to know how it impacted older children, say in middle and highschool.
I do think that I will always regret, a little, not pulling her out and taking her to friendly's for icecream.  Just not to have her subjected to that evil man unnecessarily.

;D So glad to hear that your daughter was bored! I am curious to find out how it went at the schools here. There was nothing in the paper this morning, only about his health care speech tonight.

I know you will regret not taking her out of school and going out for ice cream, but just think, you might have another chance at it!  :'(
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2009, 06:50:58 PM »

In the boondocks...

;D

This is wonderful news Hanna! I am hoping they did the same as you here.......we are kind of in the boondocks too.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »
yes...

In the boondocks...

;D

Hanna,
That is good news....

Moshe92

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »
My school did not broadcast the speech even though my school is extremely liberal (I go to a public high school in a suburb of Boston).