Author Topic: Obama's speech to schools on Sept 8  (Read 3663 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Obama's speech to schools on Sept 8
« on: September 02, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »
Where is the OUTRAGE over this?! My child would NOT be going to school on this day, that's for sure! This is not going to happen in just public schools, but also PRIVATE schools!
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301/President-Obama%D5s-Address-to-Students-Across-America-September-8-2009

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Obama's speech to schools on Sept 8
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 12:46:28 AM »
Hi Dawn, I don't blame you one bit for keeping your child absent that day. Many other parents will do the same, and in fact I think you should refuse to let the teacher assign your child any homework pertaining to obama when he/she returns to school.

The outrages never stop, obama becomes bolder by the day!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »
When I was in school, they never made a personality cult out of the president.   We focused on more important things like .... oh yeah, LEARNING.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 08:22:28 AM »
Kid is grown and gone, was saying IF I had children, I would not allow them to go to school. I hope and pray that ALL parents keep their kids home on this day! This animal needs to be stopped and NOW. I am outraged over the so called "czars" he has appointed, how come the senate and congress are NOT? They answer to no one! I thought this was the United States of America!

Just the "czars" thing alone should be enough to get him impeached dammitt!  >:(
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 08:24:11 AM »
When I was in school, they never made a personality cult out of the president.   We focused on more important things like .... oh yeah, LEARNING.

The only TV I can remember watching, was in 5th grade, when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, I mean, geeze, that was HISTORY! But this? This is dictatorship! I guess he's learning much from his friend Hugo Chavez.  >:(
Meir Kahane

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 08:58:48 AM »
About a year ago I was watching the news with my son, who was four at the time and Obama was being interviewed.  My son then caught a sudden case of gas, and that's when I knew my son was wiser than the average Obama supporter. ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 09:16:58 PM »
Why is it that every September which a new Pres takes office that he always does something involving kids (see G.W. Bush Sept. 2001).

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 09:44:23 PM »
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 09:46:36 PM »

http://www.ed.gov/teachers/how/lessons/prek-6.pdf
http://www.ed.gov/teachers/how/lessons/7-12.pdf
 >:(

The ending of that video is sick. "I pledge to be a servant to my president obama"- demi moore. wow, that's something I do expect from a person with no talent and who spent 250k on her surgery to have a new body.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 04:57:22 AM »

The ending of that video is sick. "I pledge to be a servant to my president obama"- demi moore. wow, that's something I do expect from a person with no talent and who spent 250k on her surgery to have a new body.
I was so angry last night, Arksis. 
I do have a child in grade school.
I'm leaning toward pulling her out of school.
It just pisses me off that I would even have to do that to her.  She is just starting her school year.

I agree, Abben.  I pledge to be a servant to NO ONE.  Mindless twit - Demi Moore and her idiot husband.  I pledge to watch nothing on television, or never to go to a movie, that has one of those morons in it. 

Part of me thinks...let him keep flapping his jaws, he is putting nails into the coffin of the Democrap Party.  His hammering away is waking up AMERICANS.  If he had done this all in a less agressive way he would have snuck it by us.  I heard from a  reliable source that conservative party enrollment is way up.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:02 AM »
Why is it that every September which a new Pres takes office that he always does something involving kids (see G.W. Bush Sept. 2001).
What?  :o
You have got to be kidding me.
You are going to compare George Bush reading a book to students, in a classroom where he was probably invited, to this atrocity?
Did George W. Bush, or his father for that matter, ever ask you to pledge to be a servant to him?
Have a freak in drug addict 'rocker' kissing his arms, while saying his name, in a propaganda commercial.  Have precious time wasted out of a school day promoting himself.
I think YOU need to go back a little further in history to see what is happening here.  >:(
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 06:00:34 AM by bullcat3 »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 05:24:05 AM »
About a year ago I was watching the news with my son, who was four at the time and Obama was being interviewed.  My son then caught a sudden case of gas, and that's when I knew my son was wiser than the average Obama supporter. ;D
:::D  You should be very proud. :clap:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 05:57:30 AM »
Home schooling is a great option nowadays.  If I had kids I would not send them to public schools, but if I did have them in a public school now I would send them to school with small effigies of Obama in a noose (something tasteful, no blood), and tell them to make ape noises during the speech.
I send my daughter armed with 'knowledge'.  The picture might not go over well.  8;)
I admire homeschoolers, it is not an option for us though.  I also think unless they are in physical danger or the education is poor in that public school, children have to learn to deal with some of this garbage.  As an adult they won't be able to hide from it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 06:07:30 AM »

I was so angry last night, Arksis. 
I do have a child in grade school.
I'm leaning toward pulling her out of school.
It just pisses me off(excuse my language) that I would even have to do that to her.  She is just starting her school year.

I agree, Abben.  I pledge to be a servant to NO ONE.  Mindless twit - Demi Moore and her idiot husband.  I pledge to watch nothing on television, or never to go to a movie, that has one of those morons in it. 

Part of me thinks...let him keep flapping his jaws, he is putting nails into the coffin of the Democrap Party.  His hammering away is waking up AMERICANS.  If he had done this all in a less aggressive way he would have snuck it by us.  I heard from a  reliable source that conservative party enrollment is way up.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »
I'm getting more and more angry at the Republican party too, they are sometimes no better than the democraps. I want someone that will defend the Constitution! I just can't get over how people are letting this SOB get away with so darn much! How come THEY don't see what WE see?

I wouldn't blame you one bit if you pulled your child out of school for that one day. I hope the other parents feel the same way you do, and the majority do this! They sure didn't give parents much time to band together and prepare for this, did they?

I showed the video to my husband, and as always, when we see movie stars, etc in this kind of thing, we too, vow to NOT watch TV or movies with any of them in them.

You know, I am so sick of people saying how much so much is "Bush's fault" etc. God forbid they EVER take responsibility for their own actions or admit to their mistakes.
Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 11:18:40 AM »
I'm getting more and more angry at the Republican party too, they are sometimes no better than the democraps. I want someone that will defend the Constitution! I just can't get over how people are letting this SOB get away with so darn much! How come THEY don't see what WE see?

I wouldn't blame you one bit if you pulled your child out of school for that one day. I hope the other parents feel the same way you do, and the majority do this! They sure didn't give parents much time to band together and prepare for this, did they?

I showed the video to my husband, and as always, when we see movie stars, etc in this kind of thing, we too, vow to NOT watch TV or movies with any of them in them.

You know, I am so sick of people saying how much so much is "Bush's fault" etc. G-d forbid they EVER take responsibility for their own actions or admit to their mistakes.
The republicans really are no better.
The parents in my school district are infuriated - for the most part.
I'll keep you posted on whether we make any headway with the school admins.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 08:41:28 PM »
Thanks Bullcat, I wish you luck with all of this and I'm glad to hear that other parents are just as upset as you are. I agree, I think going to public school is good for kids, as they have to LEARN common sense along with book sense. Sometimes, that gets you further than anything else.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 12:05:57 AM »
Sick, SICK, SICK!!!!!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »
What?  :o
You have got to be kidding me.
You are going to compare George Bush reading a book to students, in a classroom where he was probably invited, to this atrocity?
Did George W. Bush, or his father for that matter, ever ask you to pledge to be a servant to him?
Have a freak in drug addict 'rocker' kissing his arms, while saying his name, in a propaganda commercial.  Have precious time wasted out of a school day promoting himself.
I think YOU need to go back a little further in history to see what is happening here.  >:(

I wasn't comparing! I was just making a reference to the last new president who did something in his first September involving school.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 08:56:31 PM »
Prepared remarks of the WhatSaNacki in Chief's back to school event.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/MediaResources/PreparedSchoolRemarks/

What do you think arksis?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 10:23:43 PM »
Hi Bullcat and Arksis, I have read his speech and his administration has obviously censored it big time....the obamanation administration is obviously desperate. They know obama is in big trouble, so their original content's of the speech have obviously been altered completely to be netural.

You have to love this! We are beginning to make progress with our complaints and demands.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 01:47:05 AM »
Hi Bullcat and Arksis, I have read his speech and his administration has obviously censored it big time....the obamanation administration is obviously desperate. They know obama is in big trouble, so their original content's of the speech have obviously been altered completely to be netural.

You have to love this! We are beginning to make progress with our complaints and demands.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

I read the speech as well and didn't really find anything offensive about it.  Seems the original speech he was planning on making was changed to this new version.   

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 02:05:13 AM »
Hi Sparky, yes the speech has been changed due to the heavy amounts of criticism and worries Americans have.
Congress and obamas administration must have demanded the speech be completely netural because they fear losing the House in 2010.

One other point and it's off topic, did you notice how Van Jones had to resign? So van jones resigns, the speech to schools across the Nation has been made netural with no mention of his death care plan.

My conclusion is the left is so worried about losing power, they now have begun to pull back the reigns on their loose horse.

It's so obvious I have to laugh.           :laugh: