Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
JDL
« on: September 02, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »
What's JTF'S position on the JDL?

Moshe92

Re: JDL
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 09:57:44 PM »
It was a great organization in its early days and when Chaim was the national chairman. It helped free Soviet Jewry. However, it was eventually taken over by evil people such as Irv and Shelley Rubin.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 12:12:20 AM »
The "JDL" of today is not really the JDL of old.  The people who run it today attack Rav Kahane and Chaim ben Pesach.  What does that tell you?

Irv Rubin and Shelley rubin also wanted to focus so much on being buddy-buddy with the blacks, they acted as if they had no idea why Rabbi Kahane started JDL in the first place, or as if they had never read his writings or heard him speak.   It really became a joke.    The worst of all was when they cemented their irrelevance in 2005 by supporting Sharon's expulsion from gaza because "he's the democratically elected leader" of Israel.   Does it get any sicker than that?    They dropped the banner of Rabbi Kahane and took up the banner of fascism and "two state" final solutions.     Forget about that trash outfit.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 09:13:11 PM »
OK, but we're all relatively on the same page, right? I mean, we're both right wing and want the same things?

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 09:14:16 PM »
OK, but we're all relatively on the same page, right? I mean, we're both right wing and want the same things?

Not exactly. Shelley Rubin supported the Gush Katif withdrawal.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

Not exactly. Shelley Rubin supported the Gush Katif withdrawal.

Alright, aside from her. But even she is mostly on the same page as us, right? I mean, for the most part.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »

Unfortunately not.  The JDL represents the Mamlachti attitude, that which loves Medinat Yisrael more than Eretz Yisrael.  

It is for this reason they supported the Hitnatkut, which was one of the greatest betrayal of JEws by their fellow JEws in all of histroy.

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 09:22:34 PM »
Also, today's JDL focuses almost exclusively on neo-nazis who aren't such a big threat to Jews.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 09:24:02 PM »
Also, today's JDL focuses almost exclusively on neo-nazis who aren't such a big threat to Jews.

They focus on the imaginary Neo-Nazis, because the real Neo-Nazis are right in front of us with names like Muhammad and Ahmed.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »

They are a very big threat to Jews because many of them focus on Jews.

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »

They focus on the imaginary Neo-Nazis, because the real Neo-Nazis are right in front of us with names like Muhammad and Ahmed.

That's right. The Muslims are the real neo-nazis. I meant that they focus too much on groups like the KKK and the Aryan Nations.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 09:29:08 PM »

That's right. The Muslims are the real neo-nazis. I meant that they focus too much on groups like the KKK and the Aryan Nations.

This is much like the Jewish establishment groups.  They beat around the bush on the issue of our Islamic enemies, yet are always talking about White Nationalist Nazis and the danger they pose to us.

They're more worried about some homosexuals who post on StørmFrønt and do nothing instead of the Arabs who actually commit terrible acts against the Jewish people.

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 09:32:01 PM »
Here is a website which is associated with today's JDL.

http://www.legalize-kach.info/en/

It barely says anything about the Arabs in Israel. It just focuses on the small number of Russian Nazis who snuck into Israel.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »
I will give credit to the JDL in Canada for their efforts in keeping George Galloway outside of Canada.

Beyond that, I am quite unimpressed, and their leader is a textbook nutjob.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 10:19:05 PM »

Did you read what I posted above?   How can a group that supported expulsion from gaza possibly claim that it wants the same thing as us?   That is like saying Muslims and Hindus want the same thing.   No.   They really don't.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 10:20:33 PM »
I will give credit to the JDL in Canada for their efforts in keeping George Galloway outside of Canada.

Beyond that, I am quite unimpressed, and their leader is a textbook nutjob.

Leader in canada, or the overall jdl leader?   Is it shelley rubin that runs it now?