Author Topic: Fatwa: Pope John Paul II died as a Pagan!  (Read 5900 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Fatwa: Pope John Paul II died as a Pagan!
« on: September 03, 2009, 06:42:19 AM »
http://www.islaminstitut.de/Anzeigen-von-Fatawa.43+M5ac95bb999c.0.html

1. Der Papst ist zweifellos als Gottloser gestorben.
2. Man darf nicht für ihn beten. (Sure 9,113 und 84) ... . Er ist gottlos gewesen, weil er an Jesus Christus geglaubt hat. (Sure 9,30).
3. Man darf ihn verfluchen, weil er als Gottloser gestorben ist ... . Ob man dies in der Öffentlichkeit tun sollte, ist abhängig von den Vor- und Nachteilen, die dadurch entstehen könnten.

Scheich al-’Umar betont, dass ein Mensch, der auch nur die geringste Kenntnis von der Lehre des Islam habe, diese Fragen nicht stellen würde.

Quelle: saaid.net/fatwa/f55.htm

1. Without any doubt he died as a pagan.
2. One mustsn't pray for him.  He was a heathen because he believed in Jesus (as one should expect of a POPE!  :::D ).
3. One may curse him because he died as a heathen. Whether one should do it in public depends on the consequences that may occur (without any doubt in a Christian country this could be difficult)...

Offline Peter_Hudson

• New JTFer
Re: Fatwa: Pope John Paul II died as a Pagan!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »
Hold on, so your saying that you believe that he didn't?

1. I think its very clear that he and most catholics are very deep in idolatry.
And the foundations of their religion are based in roman paganism.

2. Muslims also believe in Jesus so it was saying that its because he believed Jesus is God.

3. Well Muslims don't pray for the people who die in a religion other than pure Monotheism so there is nothing shocking about this one...

Also you should copy the WHOLE thing next time instead of just paraphrasing in your translation, it looks like your trying to be deceptive.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 06:56:54 AM »
What exactly is a Pope and what does he do?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »

:::D :::D :::D You are sarcastic. I mean I don't like popes or the Catholic church as an institution either. But it is one thing to like or dislike them and another thing to constantly provoke others. In the sense of the Catholic church, Muslims are the worst unbelievers also. But if a pope said the same as these sheikhs and clerics from Islam, it would be an outrage!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »

:::D :::D :::D You are sarcastic. I mean I don't like popes or the Catholic church as an institution either. But it is one thing to like or dislike them and another thing to constantly provoke others. In the sense of the Catholic church, Muslims are the worst unbelievers also. But if a pope said the same as these sheikhs and clerics from Islam, it would be an outrage!
No, I really have no idea. I am very ignorant when it comes to Christianity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 11:39:06 AM »

Really? Okay. I have so many Christians around that there is no way to to NOT know anything about it. :D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 11:43:21 AM »

Really? Okay. I have so many Christians around that there is no way to to NOT know anything about it. :D
Sorry, I grew up in a bubble, what can I say.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »
It's better you don't know. Stick with the bubble ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 09:52:28 PM »
Why's it better that I don't know? The Pope is important, no?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 03:20:32 AM »

Only for Catholics and European and Latin American politicians!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 11:40:24 AM »

Only for Catholics and European and Latin American politicians!

From an educational standpoint it's important. I learned things about the Pope in history, but I have no idea what he does - - - his purpose, his duties etc.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »
He's the Absolute Monarch of the Vatican City and leader of Catholicism. The reason Protestanism exists is because Popes used to accept bribes, get married, and get drunk (even though it wasn't allowed).

The Pope is supposed to be the representative of Jesus on Earth. Too bad that the current Pope was in the Nazi Youth and pardoned a few Vatican official who denied the holocaust. [censored] the Pope. I'll call him the popka from now on (means "butt" or [censored] in Russian).

Stupid Nazi popka!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »
Pope John Paul II was a fascist as well as a Russian and Serb hater. The current Catholic pope seems much more moderate though.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »
Pope John Paul II was a fascist as well as a Russian and Serb hater. The current Catholic pope seems much more moderate though.

Of course he did not like Russia he was Polish

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »
As far as the Pope hating Russia I personally would look at that as a positive thing. I was not aware that the Pope's policy towards Serbia was the same. Both countries were and are outside the Popes sphere of influence so whats the difference anyway. I am sure the animosity has been flowing in both directions for centuries. While I would like the RCC to establish a better understanding with Serbia I honestly think Russia is beyond hope and I really could not care less about what this or any  prior Popes policy towards them is.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »
As far as the Pope hating Russia I personally would look at that as a positive thing. I was not aware that the Pope's policy towards Serbia was the same. Both countries were and are outside the Popes sphere of influence so whats the difference anyway. I am sure the animosity has been flowing in both directions for centuries. While I would like the RCC to establish a better understanding with Serbia I honestly think Russia is beyond hope and I really could not care less about what this or any  prior Popes policy towards them is.

Of course the Pope and the Vatican's policy would be the same towards Serbia as Russia when both are Christian Orthodox nations and the two are historical allies. What bothered me was the man's pure and simple hate for Christian Eastern Orthodoxy. The vatican was one of the first to recognize Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina when they seceded from Yugoslavia. He also beatified a Croatian Catholic archbishop who in WW2 participated in the Ustasha's genocide of Serbs. He never publicly appologized for the Catholic Church's involvement with the Ustasha and refused to visit Serbia, while visiting Croatia and even the Muslim area of BH following their independence. I don't want any tensions with Catholic members but when talking about John Paul II, his hostility towards Eastern Orthodoxy and Serbs has to be recognized. The good news is that the current pope of the RCC does not appear to be as bad as the previous one. The RCC has not recognized Kosovo and the President of Serbia, although I despise him did make a trip to the Vatican a few years ago, so it looks like relations have been slowly improving.

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 08:15:02 PM »
Obviously you know nothing about John Paul II - or Catholicism - your level of ignorance is appalling. No Pole in their right mind would ever trust the Russians - my grandparents came here in the 1900s because they were slaves in their own country thanks to the Czar - then after the Nazi deluge of WWII, they had to deal with the Soviets. It is without a doubt that the Russians can not envision a Polish road without a Russian tank on it. John Paul II had the moral guts to stand up to the Nazis and the Soviets, and change history. I suggest you read an excellent historic book entitled "The Pope, the President and the Prime Minister" about the triumverate of John Paul II, Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher and how the three of them together brought down the Soviet Union. As for John Paul II's supposed hostility towards the eastern orthodox church - I guess you missed the part of his funeral, where the leaders of the eastern orthodox church gathered around his coffin and conducted a rite of prayer and burial in Greek - something John Paul II wanted very much. Before you sound off against such an incredible historic person as JP II - at least know what you are talking about!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »
Obviously you know nothing about John Paul II - or Catholicism - your level of ignorance is appalling. No Pole in their right mind would ever trust the Russians - my grandparents came here in the 1900s because they were slaves in their own country thanks to the Czar - then after the Nazi deluge of WWII, they had to deal with the Soviets. It is without a doubt that the Russians can not envision a Polish road without a Russian tank on it. John Paul II had the moral guts to stand up to the Nazis and the Soviets, and change history. I suggest you read an excellent historic book entitled "The Pope, the President and the Prime Minister" about the triumverate of John Paul II, Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher and how the three of them together brought down the Soviet Union. As for John Paul II's supposed hostility towards the eastern orthodox church - I guess you missed the part of his funeral, where the leaders of the eastern orthodox church gathered around his coffin and conducted a rite of prayer and burial in Greek - something John Paul II wanted very much. Before you sound off against such an incredible historic person as JP II - at least know what you are talking about!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »
Who would consider the Pope a Christian?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 06:36:28 PM »
True!! Seeing that he is actually behind one or two of the levers of power in the new world order who would? :laugh:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »

ME

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 01:14:21 PM »
As for John Paul II's supposed hostility towards the eastern orthodox church - I guess you missed the part of his funeral, where the leaders of the eastern orthodox church gathered around his coffin and conducted a rite of prayer and burial in Greek - something John Paul II wanted very much. Before you sound off against such an incredible historic person as JP II - at least know what you are talking about!

What you've said may be true. I guess you didn't realize that most of what I wrote was about his relations with the Serbian Orthodox church and his hatred for Serbs. Sorry, a book isn't going to change my opinion about him.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 01:18:35 PM »
As for John Paul II's supposed hostility towards the eastern orthodox church - I guess you missed the part of his funeral, where the leaders of the eastern orthodox church gathered around his coffin and conducted a rite of prayer and burial in Greek - something John Paul II wanted very much. Before you sound off against such an incredible historic person as JP II - at least know what you are talking about!

What you've said may be true. I guess you didn't realize that most of what I wrote was about his relations with the Serbian Orthodox church and his hatred for Serbs. Sorry, a book isn't going to change my opinion about him.

Where is there proof he hated Serbs?

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 10:15:57 AM »
True!! Seeing that he is actually behind one or two of the levers of power in the new world order who would? :laugh:

That's why he would make a great anti-christ.
Hasta La Vista Baby!