Author Topic: Fight incogmans anti-jtf rant  (Read 1848 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Fight incogmans anti-jtf rant
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:47:58 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Fight incogmans anti-jtf rant
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »
he hates me......rofl.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:51:40 PM »
I am giving him something to think about right now!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »
He will be cussing me out soon, lol.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »
Who is incogman?

"You had better STFU, Jewboi, or I’ll send you to my SPAMblinka camp. There you can sputter away among the other Jews, homos, negroes and X-rated links."

This guy sounds like a neonazi

The guy named "american" just threatened to give a holocaust.   Or what he called a "real holocaust"    Typical holocaust denier, he only denies because he wants another one to happen.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »
He is a neo Nazi and an athiest.

Who is incogman?

"You had better STFU, Jewboi, or I’ll send you to my SPAMblinka camp. There you can sputter away among the other Jews, homos, negroes and X-rated links."

This guy sounds like a neonazi

The guy named "american" just threatened to give a holocaust.   Or what he called a "real holocaust"    Typical holocaust denier, he only denies because he wants another one to happen.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 09:07:38 PM »
That guy is mentally deranged. I don't think anyone here should waste time arguing with him.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »
That guy is mentally deranged. I don't think anyone here should waste time arguing with him.

I agree.

Deleted by Lisa -- Remember, we're a law abiding organization.  So I would just stick to wishing brain cancer on him. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 10:05:37 PM by Lisa »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »
If he lives in NYC I will have his property destroyed and a "Never Again" sign sprayed with grafitti on his door. Too bad he hides and cowers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »
I know you guys are upset but please don't discuss illegal activities.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »
Agreed, Rubystars.  We're a law abiding organization.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »
Yeah, please calm down.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 10:41:33 PM »
I just read that guy's stuff.  He really is a rat.  Too bad his mother didn't die before she gave birth to her rat.  Hope he reads this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »
Shalom,

I have been thinking deeply about these nazi scum. These people do not scare me. These people make my Emmunah (Faith) in Hashem 100X stronger than it was this morning. I have heard many Rabbis explain that Nazis and anti-semites are placed in this world for a purpose. The purpose for these sick people is to cause the Jews to appreciate their special nature. The hate that these detestable people exhibit demonstrates that the Jewish spirit is eternal, and that the forces of evil will eternally hate us. I will glory is seeing their destruction, just as our ancestors gloried in the destruction of the Egyptian army when the pick officers were spit out of the Sea dead and distended. They sang glorious shuirim {songs} to the Master of War, Hashem, who is righteous and deals with our enemies with exact justice.

As the Nazis used gas on the Jews, so the Nazis will die by gas. They will be choking for breath as we sing in joyous song, pointing our fingers at their carcases and saying "This is our G-d, we will build him a sanctuary!".

Nazis are the lowest form of human life which Hashem created. He created them with the express purpose of destroying them, as a testament to his mastery of this world.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2009, 11:23:29 PM »
Muman I think that since Jews are physical representations of the truth that God exists, that's why anti-Semites hate them so much. They can't stand the fact that God's people are there to remind them that there is a God that they will have to answer to some day.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »
Muman I think that since Jews are physical representations of the truth that G-d exists, that's why anti-Semites hate them so much. They can't stand the fact that G-d's people are there to remind them that there is a G-d that they will have to answer to some day.

He probably has a teenage girl's job, like answering phones for a department store, and makes $8.00 an hour.   "Yes Ma'am, (I live in a shiithole with my mother) and I'm Incogoman, how can I direct your call?"   Can't wait till I get home, so I can type about JTF.  Wow, life is great!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 02:26:21 AM »
He is such a stupid scumbag. His brain is so full of vomit and he lets it all out on his ridiculous blog... An absolutely inferior subhuman scum!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 04:14:37 AM »
He's been around for yrs no big deal   must have alot of time on his hands when he's not using them on himself     http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=incogman&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 04:21:28 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 06:08:29 AM »
He seems to be a forum troll who spams all forums that have to do with white supremacy vs everything else!  :::D
http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/2008/03/22/according-to-pat-buchanan-its-the-whites-in-america-who-have-suffered-at-the-hands-of-blacks/