Author Topic: Are you People Serious?!!!  (Read 2397 times)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Are you People Serious?!!!
« on: March 26, 2007, 05:42:35 PM »
Do you honestly believe that these people are not really Jews just because they have viewpoints that are so vastly different from your own?

Why try to come up with weird explanations for their bad behavior?

Was Aaron, Moshe's brother also one of these Erev Rav? He condoned the worship of the golden calf if you recall. But he was as much a Hebrew as Moshe.

Why not accept the fact that there are Jews...descended of "pure" Jewish stock...all the way back to Avraham avinu, who did not then, nor do they now listen to Torah...who not wish to follow Hashem, that do not do what is right?

Come on...lets be real.

These people are Jews, those you accuse of being Erev Rav. They are not doing what is right. But there have been Jews throughout history who do not do what is right. Just as there are Jews that DO what is right.

If you want to change the world...stop blaming and accusing and pointing the finger. Instead, shine the light of what IS right. Shine so bright that it overcomes any darkness. Let the ideas of Kahanism which are true and right and good (Such as unrepentent Zionism) rule the day.

Only when these ideas are floating in the mainstream marketplace of ideas will people stop looking at Kahanists as a marginal, and even evil movement.

I would also suggest that if you want to be taken seriously about NOT being racist that you disallow many of the kinds of postings I have seen in these forums that talk about women and black people in such negative terms. No self-respecting Jew should allow themselves to descend to some of the levels I have seen here. Those kinds of things cannot be pleasing to Hashem. And many here are supposed to be Orthodox. You should know better.

Tell me I am wrong. Tell me that doing what is pleasing in Hashem's eyes will not cause people to come to the JTF and actually listen to what you have to say. But if you do not, then don't be surprised when even the "right wing" of Israel chooses to tune you out.

Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Are you People Serious?!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:20:50 PM »
Could you explain a little about what happened after people started worshiping a "Golden Calf" while Moses was receiving the Torah?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 12:26:19 AM »
Dawn, these people have lost all right and reasonable expectation of being considered Jewish. They have renounced their people--why can't we renounce them? According to rabbinic law every one of these pansies would be cut off from their people.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 06:04:52 PM »
Rabbi Kahane's "The Jewish Idea Vol 1" has two fabulous chapter on this exact subject and his well backed logic is impeccable...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 06:50:28 PM »
They are still Jewish, but their behaviors put them in a category of those who have betrayed the Jewish people, the category of the Erev Rav.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:34:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban