Author Topic: Obama's Green Czar: Only Whites shoot up schools, Blacks dont  (Read 1618 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Obama's Green Czar: Only Whites shoot up schools, Blacks dont
« on: September 05, 2009, 08:18:10 PM »
I cant believe these radicals are still in such high positions.  This guy is beyond evil.  If you want to see the video, its here:

http://www.breitbart.tv/van-jones-only-suburbal-white-kids-shoot-up-schools/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama's Green Czar: Only Whites shoot up schools, Blacks dont
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »
I wish it were true... whites shooting blacks in schools but we all know that's far from the truth!
Osama and his Czars are as Evil as they come

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 08:32:03 PM »
I wish it were true... whites shooting blacks in schools but we all know that's far from the truth!
Osama and his Czars are as Evil as they come

Imagine if Mcaine was president and picked a green Czar that said that only blacks rape and murder, whites dont do that.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »
This "czar" thing is REALLY bothering me! Has any other president appointed people like this? Um, no! And WHY on earth is the Senate and Congress and the American people letting this happen?! I don't get this at all.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 08:48:53 PM »
I think this Van Jones guy is an extremely peculiar individual.  I remembered reading about some young black boy a long time ago bringing a gun and shooting a young white girl. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 10:19:33 PM »
This "czar" thing is REALLY bothering me! Has any other president appointed people like this? Um, no! And WHY on earth is the Senate and Congress and the American people letting this happen?! I don't get this at all.

Using Czars is a way of getting around the checks and balances of congress.  Apparently, even having a rare supermajority doesnt give Obama the kind of power he needs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 10:28:17 PM »
When I went to school a hispanic kid got expelled for bringing a gun to school.    But i guess he wasn't black.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 10:42:35 PM »
This guy is a real sicko.

It is true that when it comes to school rampages, white kids are heavily overrepresented.  But, this is a small stat in the larger school violence numbers, of which blacks and hispanics are highly overrepresented.

It is true, once in a while there is a crazy white kid who shoots a lot of people at his school.  This pales in comparison though, to the daily school shootings on the part of blacks, which overall result in many many more deaths than these uncommon rampages.

Van Jones thinks black kids deserve an award for only killing people one at a time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »

Van Jones thinks black kids deserve an award for only killing people one at a time.

LOL.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »
Did anybody else do a quick run through of all of the comments?

This one in particular caught my attention:

Van Jones proves that point that the reason the black kids don’t shoot up the whole school is because they’re not smart enough to create such an ambitious plan. It would require math and reasoning skills: x-students times y-bullets = total number of bullets needed. Or the really complex word problems like: “How many students can you kill before the police arrive if it takes 30 seconds per student and the police department is 5 miles away, assuming they drive at 60 miles per hour.” Van Jones clearly lacks these skills. Since the new word problem is: “How many votes per word uttered by Van Jones does Obama lose.”

Another great comment:

Van Jones is another affirmative-action moron who is too stupid to understand that, when you receive a social-promotion type degree, it doesn’t mean that you’re a genius. Black Columbine-ism is a continual thing, not episodic. Do the words “white flight” mean anything to anyone? I seem to remember that most who fled the so-called inner-cities gave Black violence and criminality as the reasons but now that we have, in this country, what could arguably be called negro-worship, it’s a political correctness sin to notice anything about Blacks that can’t be construed in a positive way.

There's some n-gger nonsense that a few blacks are posting as rebuttals, but the majority of the posts are spot on. These people really know how to call a spade a spade, no pun intended.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 11:40:57 PM »
Did anybody else do a quick run through of all of the comments?

This one in particular caught my attention:

Van Jones proves that point that the reason the black kids don’t shoot up the whole school is because they’re not smart enough to create such an ambitious plan. It would require math and reasoning skills: x-students times y-bullets = total number of bullets needed. Or the really complex word problems like: “How many students can you kill before the police arrive if it takes 30 seconds per student and the police department is 5 miles away, assuming they drive at 60 miles per hour.” Van Jones clearly lacks these skills. Since the new word problem is: “How many votes per word uttered by Van Jones does Obama lose.”

Yes, I was thinking he same.  Which is why the largest school massacre in our history was by the hands of a Korean.  They rarely ever cause violence, but when they do, they put intelligence into their evil plan.... i.e. blocking the exits, etc.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 11:54:24 PM »
Also notice... of all the 20 9/11 highjackers, only one screwed up and wasnt able to successfully hijack a plane.  Here he is:

I applaud their incompetence as evil-doers

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 12:02:19 AM »
Looks like he just resigned.  I cant find a WORD about this on CNN or MSNBC.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 12:16:35 AM »
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5itKcwMMlf6EtyLvYW9VjF2xcVK7gD9AHJNSO0

MSNBC picked up on it. The Communist News Network hasn't updated their website in over two hours!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 01:15:48 AM »
The shvartza President has surrounded himself with the most radical element he could develop and the American people are sitting on their hands despite all that is being said. This filthy niggeraa and his 30 + Czarena's are completely  crazy. This only go to show white America what they are really in for at the hands of the filthy black animal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 01:26:38 AM »
I think the whole csar thin started in the uk, they are complete nonsense,we have a dance csar for instance.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 05:11:31 AM »
I think the whole csar thin started in the uk, they are complete nonsense,we have a dance csar for instance.
Other presidents have also had czars over the years so this is nothing new. Most times they were only put in place to deal with a stubborn problem. In most cases it was a person that had bipartisan support and was very well versed in the type of problem he or she was put in place to handle. In most prior administrations the number of  czars may have been one or possibly two not like in this administration that has almost forty and more to come. Between this and the shvartza's civilian acorn army I see this administration causing a great deal of problems for the American people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 02:02:04 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »
Also notice... of all the 20 9/11 highjackers, only one screwed up and wasnt able to successfully hijack a plane.  Here he is:  etc

LOL!   

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 03:23:03 AM »
Also notice... of all the 20 9/11 highjackers, only one screwed up and wasnt able to successfully hijack a plane.  Here he is:  etc

LOL!   
;D