Author Topic: Collaborator Peres: "Into The Sea!"  (Read 2847 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Collaborator Peres: "Into The Sea!"
« on: April 15, 2007, 01:35:08 AM »
B"H

Collaborator Peres: "Into The Sea!"
http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2007/04/collaborator-peres-into-sea.html

27 of the First Month 5767

Shimon Peres YSh"W really IS a collaborator with the Yishma'elite (Arab) enemy.

Don't believe me? The Yishma'elim have repeatedly promised to push us into the sea. Now, Peres, seems to be leading the charge westward with his "economic innovation."

Read Hillel Fendel's article on Arutz Sheva:

Peres: Invest in the Sea, not Judea/Samaria

Then, check out this Oleg cartoon, I recently saw on the American Friends for a Safe Israel site. Do my eyes deceive me, or was this drawn way back in 1993?

Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Collaborator Peres: "Into The Sea!"
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 06:07:22 AM »
OH MY!!  What a dreamy idea!!  Maybe we can settle it with dragons and unicorns, too!!!  Artificial islands in the sea???  come on, dummies...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 06:12:30 AM »
Peres is very evil he also is taken seriously in Europe even though    his remarks sound like that of an idiot.Iwish someone would push Peres off a boat into the sea
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 07:33:49 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 06:31:35 AM »
Peres is very evil he also is taken seriously in Europe even though    his remarks sound like that of an idiot.Iwish someone would push of a boat into the sea
A very interesting cartoon. And it should be taken very seriously. The cartoon is timeless as far as I can see it could have been printed yesterday or 15 years ago no difference. The evil people who want to destroy the Jewish homeland have only become more emboldened by Israel and Americas weak policies. If they have their way thats exactly how the map would look except soon the evil animals would even want the sea from the Jewish people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 11:48:44 PM »
Peres is the most self hating jew I have seen, short of a muslim convert.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 03:44:05 AM »
B"H

Now as "President," the mostly ceremonial head of state, Peres has already started sticking his nose into places where it doesn't belong.

There is no doubt in my mind that he will be working behind the scenes, as he ALWAYS has, to get things done that he wants to have happen, and push through legislation that he wants to pass.

Pres. Katzav, who may have been set up, had relatively right-wing views, yet was silent, because he followed the rules, the rules of Presidential role-limitation anyway.

No one will dare cross Peres.  He "knows where the money's hidden, and where the bodies are buried," shall we say.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah