Author Topic: Neo-Nazi Soccer Fans - What is it?  (Read 1620 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Neo-Nazi Soccer Fans - What is it?
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:30:25 AM »
What is going on in Croatia? This story is shocking:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133333

Neo-Nazi Songs, 'Heil Hitler' Salutes at Croatian Soccer Matches
Elul 20, 5769, 09 September 09 07:37
by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

(Israelnationalnews.com) Croatian soccer teams are cheered on the field with popular songs glorifying World War II-era genocide played over the loudspeakers and Nazi salutes in the stands. The United Kingdom's The Sun newspaper reported on Tuesday that the Croatian Football Association is apparently behind the fascist rabble-rousing.

According to The Sun, some of the most inflammatory songs by neo-Nazi rocker Marko Perkovic as well as World War II slogans of the Nazi-allied Ustashe regime are chanted by soccer fans at Croatian home games. The national team's manager was said by The Sun to have played Perkovic's music "in the dressing room to fire up his players." Croatian soccer hooligans often wear Ustashe uniforms and give the Seig Heil Nazi salute, with thousands of other fans joining in for fascist Ustashe and Perkovic chants.

The Ustashe murdered over a million people from 1941-1945, most of them Serbs. Others rounded up and killed by Ustashe forces included at least 30,000 Jews and Roma (Gypsies).

According to The Sun, Perkovic is "a cult figure on white supremacist website StørmFrønt" for his glorification of the Nazi puppet regime of World War II Croatia and its genocide of Serbs, Jews and Roma. The newspaper added that a Perkovic song in honor of a commander of Croatia's Nazi SS unit, the Black Legion, was omitted at one game in 2007 -- when the Coat footballers faced off against Israel.

The Croatian team is to play against England at Wembley Stadium on Wednesday in a World Cup qualifier match.

Popularizing 'Clerical-Fascism' %ad%
As early as 2007, investigators at the Emperor's Clothes (TENC) news analysis website were warning of the growing popularity of the singer-songwriter Perkovic, whom TENC director Jared Israel calls a "clerical-fascist".

In a video recorded at a Perkovic concert in 2007, fans chanted the Ustashe slogan Za dom spremni ("For home, ready"), while members of the immense crowd give the Nazi salute. At an earlier concert, in Zagreb, Croatia, fans chanted, Ubij, ubij, ubij Serbina - "Kill, kill, kill a Serb."

As TENC shows repeatedly, fascist fan-led chants are only one aspect of genocide-glorification at Perkovic concerts. The singer himself declares in one song, "I am Ustasha and so was my father." In another song, he honors the Ustashe's roving murder squads with original words and music. In a song called "Jasenovac and Gradiška Stara", he praises the "craft" carried out at the Jasenovac death camp. The latter song, since downplayed or denied by Perkovic's handlers, includes the lyrics:

Jasenovac and Stara Gradiška
that's the house of Maks' butchers
There was a slaughterhouse in Capljina

...There was a slaughterhouse in Capljina
The Neretva carried away many Serbs
Hey, Neretva, flow downhill,
Carry Serbs into the blue Adriatic .

One of Perkovic's most popular songs, E moj narode ("Alas my people"), became an unofficial Croatian neo-Ustashe anthem and Perkovic theme song. It opens with partially veiled references to Jews as Satanic anti-Croat forces:

Ever since the time of Christ,
New faces but the scene is the same,
The Devil's forces battle
to eliminate us

...Antichrists and Masons,
Communists of all sorts
Spread Satanic phrases
To defeat us.
Alas, my people. Alas my people.

Perkovic, also known as Thompson - after the popular World War II machine gun -- has been barred from performing in several countries as a result of his inflammatory lyrics.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Neo-Nazi Soccer Fans - What is it?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:32:45 AM »
Some soccer fans or better Hooligans are Nazis! There are also some in my town! It's terrible. They write on the walls "ACAB" All Cops Are Bast*rds.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 02:46:12 AM »
If they act out with English Soccer fans they'll get their asses kicked
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 04:31:38 AM »
Muman,
you've been a member for as long as I can remember. Why would behaviour of nazi croatian cockroaches be shocking to you?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 07:39:42 AM »
They are sick, sick people. Even the SS officers were shocked when they visited those death camps which Thompson is singing about, and that tells you something.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 07:41:15 AM »
They are sick, sick people. Even the SS officers were shocked when they visited those death camps which Thompson is singing about, and that tells you something.
This is true you read it also ?i forgot where i read it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 11:30:00 AM »
Yes everyone condemn the Croatians there all evil ::)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 12:24:19 PM »
Who here said every last Croat is evil?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »
Who here said every last Croat is evil?

Some people on this forum
I won't name them cause it will cause a hugh problem

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »
This is something I'll never comprehend. I'll never understand the logic behind this mentality.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 09:36:30 PM »
Here is a video of the event, that's a lot of Nazis

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 02:24:23 AM »
BS
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 06:31:27 AM »
BS
battleship???

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 07:22:08 AM »
BS

Shalom brother Manch,

actually Chaim did a JTF video presentation back in 2007 confirming voo-yoo's statement about SS & Gestapo officers complaining to headquarters in Berlin about the primitive brutality of the Croatian Ustashe Nazis against Serbian & Jewish women and children as being 100% true according to wartime German historical archives.

Chaim's video can still be found here:

Questions For the Croats concerning their Genocidal Ustasha Nazi "heroes"

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 07:40:32 AM »
Well of course they were shocked, you don't get to see this everyday

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 02:48:31 PM »
It's interesting to me that whorefront would support killing Serbs. I wonder if they consider them to be white?