Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Record Storms Kill More Than Two Dozen Nazi Turks  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Baruch Hashem, Record Storms Kill More Than Two Dozen Nazi Turks
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:21:19 PM »
Flash Floods Slam Istanbul, Killing At Least 28

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090909/ap_on_re_eu/eu_turkey_floods

:dance: :) :dance: :) :dance:

Let us pray that this would continue (and spread to other camelrape nations).

Bonesfan

Quote from: Yahoo News
Flash floods slam Istanbul, kill at least 20
By IBRAHIM USTA, Associated Press Writer
– 31 mins ago

ISTANBUL – Flash floods roared across a major highway and a commercial district in Istanbul on Wednesday, killing at least 20 people and forcing dozens to scramble onto the roofs of cars and trucks. Some of the dead drowned inside their vehicles.
Fueled by the worst rain in 80 years, waters rose up to six feet (2 meters) high in the city's Ikitelli district, cutting off the route to Istanbul's main airport and the highway to Greece and Bulgaria on the European side of the sprawling city.
Gov. Muammer Guler said 20 people were killed, eight people were missing and 20 others were injured. The deaths raised the overall toll in floods that have slammed northwestern Turkey since late Monday to at least 28.
The surging water flipped trucks, cars and buses over like matchsticks, crushing them into piles of debris. Trapped motorists desperately climbed out of their vehicles, hoping to be rescued. Helicopters lifted stranded people off rooftops, while inflatable boats fought the swirling waters to go from vehicle to vehicle, picking up survivors.
Some rescuers used nothing but ropes to drag people across the torrent to safety.
Mithat Demirata was traveling in Ikitelli when the waters suddenly rose.
"I grabbed my daughter, left my car and escaped for my life," he told Associated Press Television News. "I am sure many people were not able to save their lives."
"The waters came suddenly and flowed over my car," said Suleyman Kucukkaya, another witness. "We were dragged away up to some barriers. There were cars in front of us and behind us."
Hikmet Cakmak, Istanbul's deputy governor, described the scene at Ikitelli as a "disaster" and said four helicopters and eight boats were sent to help in the rescues.
Istanbul firefighters recovered seven bodies Wednesday at a truck parking lot in Ikitelli, Anatolia reported. The parking lot was littered with upended trucks.
Seven other bodies were found outside a textiles factory in the nearby district of Halkali. Guler said the victims were female factory workers who drowned, trapped inside a van that had just brought them to work. Television footage showed seven bodies covered in white sheets, placed in a row.
"There was no escape other than the back door and it was stuck by the pressure of the flooding water," Guler said. "This is a result of a great negligence."
He did not give a breakdown for the six other deaths.
Two people died Tuesday in Istanbul's Catalca suburb and six people were swept away by floods in Saray, in Tekirdag province.
Flights continued at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport, an official said, but many passengers could not reach the airport or leave it once they arrived.
The heavy rains caused two Istanbul streams to overflow, also inundating hundreds of homes and workplaces. The state-run Anatolia news agency said one building collapsed, but there were no reports of any casualties.
Rapid population growth — fueled by decades of emigration from Turkey's impoverished rural regions — has meant that the metropolis of 15 million has developed without adequate infrastructure and poor city planning.
"The rains are not able to reach the sea through natural channels due to skewed and unplanned development and inadequate infrastructure," said Filiz Demirayak, the World Wildlife Fund's Turkey director.
Government officials blamed illegal construction in riverbeds in Istanbul for the heavy damage and casualties.
"There is huge damage to infrastructure," said Procurement Minister Mustafa Demir. "We need to be more careful when designing infrastructure and cities."
The Dogan news agency showed dramatic footage of a man being rescued from atop an overturned van. He let himself go in the swirling water and swam toward four men with ropes who caught him and pulled him out of the flood.
Television showed rescuers in an inflatable boat assisting another man stranded inside a van. A military helicopter lifted around 10 people from the top of a roof.
A thick trail of mud was left as waters later receded in parts of Ikitelli.
Police were deployed to prevent people from looting factories or shops affected by the floods, but an Associated Press photographer saw people pillaging goods from abandoned vehicles.
A group of men were seen looting rifles from an overturned cargo truck on a highway, according to private NTV television. Police soon arrived but some looters had already left.
Meteorology Chief Mehmet Caglar described the downpour that hit Istanbul as "once in a century." More rains were forecast for northwestern Turkey throughout the week.
_____
Associated Press Writer Suzan Fraser contributed to this report from Ankara, Turkey.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Baruch Hashem, Record Storms Kill More Than Two Dozen Nazi Turks
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »
You are sick. That's why the JTF is a hate group officially. What would you say, if one of your relatives was there?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 12:36:23 PM »
You are sick. That's why the JTF is a hate group officially. What would you say, if one of your relatives was there?

Are you mishugge??

That are Turks who were killed! Turks are Muslims and Turks are a lot in Germany. They hate Christians and Jews! I have a Turkish Jew hater in my class!
Turks deserved it!

I don't think any relatives would ever go to an Islamic country! If they would do then they deserve nothing else than the dead. Sooner or later they will be killed by Muslims who hate Christians or Jews. It's just a matter of time you will survive in an Islamic country until they find out you are an enemy (Christian or Jew).

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »
Do you think the Turkish Muslims wouldn't dance in the streets if this happened to Jews. You really need to think about this. Also Turkish Muslims sided with The Nazis
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 12:37:56 PM »

Are you mishugge??

That are Turks who were killed! Turks are Muslims and Turks are a lot in Germany. They hate Christians and Jews! I have a Turkish Jew hater in my class!
Turks deserved it!

I don't think any relatives would ever go to an Islamic country! If they would do then they deserve nothing else than the dead. Sooner or later they will be killed by Muslims who hate Christians or Jews. It's just a matter of time you will survive in an Islamic country until they find out you are an enemy (Christian or Jew).

Not all of them are muslims. There were children too. Who are not haters. (That's other question that maybe they would be, if they grow up). Also Istanbul is European city (it was Greek, and it has many foreign tourists).
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 12:38:33 PM »
Do you think the Turkish Muslims wouldn't dance in the streets if this happened to Jews. You really need to think about this.

I'm not on their level.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 12:40:27 PM »
Ok maybe we should only be happy that any Muslims died it's good news. Their children are thought to hate The Jews and Christians at a very young age.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 12:41:28 PM »
Do you think the Turkish Muslims wouldn't dance in the streets if this happened to Jews. You really need to think about this.

I'm not in their level.
Well what if this happened to 28 Gypsies? Would you be happy or Sad?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 12:42:24 PM »

I'm not in their level.
Well what if this happned to 28 Gypsies? Would you be happy or Sad?

If they were criminals or filthies I wouldn't feel sorry. But if they were babies then I wouldn't be happy, though it wouldn't be a big loss. And those Turks were not in Germany or etc.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »
You would rather see Gypsies dead than Muslim Nazis?

That is insane.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 12:46:20 PM »
You would rather see Gypsies dead than Muslim Nazis?

That is insane.

Where did you get it from? ???  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 12:47:32 PM »
I don't think Roma are anywhere near as bad. I'm not saying they are great people, but they do get blamed for a lot of stuff that Albanians and other creatures do.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 12:48:52 PM »
I think Bonesfan didn't mean to dance to dead Muslim babies. If he did well theres something seriosly wrong with his head.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 12:49:23 PM »
I don't think Roma are anywhere near as bad. I'm not saying they are great people, but they do get blamed for a lot of stuff that Albanians and other creatures do.

But if someone reads the threads and don't know the JTF, they will think that it is a hater movement. And officially it is hater. :(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »

Are you mishugge??

Turks deserved it!

Not all of them are muslims. There were children too. Who are not haters. (That's other question that maybe they would be, if they grow up). Also Istanbul is European city (it was Greek, and it has many foreign tourists).

Sorry dude but I am against Turks! Of course only against the Muslim ones. I have  a Jewish Turkish friend in Israel. She is very nice to me and friendly. Not because she is Turkish. Because she is Jewish!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 12:50:04 PM »
If you had any experience with these filth like Peter has then you would choke on those words.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
But people will think that JTFers are all haters and they are on the Islam's level. And it is not good for us.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 12:52:00 PM »
But people will think that JTFers are all haters and they are on the Islam's level. And it is not good for us.
We hate Muslims and Nazis. If anyone loves them, who sees this, then who gives a dam what they think?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »
I'm not all for cheering for the death of random people but I know Turkish people (especially women) who don't give a crap about Islam or what Muhammed the rapist said. This turkish girl I know got drunk and high (marijuana) in my friend's party and they kicked her out because she was running around falling into things. She had the balls to smoke in his room. That doesn't sound very Muhammadanean. Many of them here act like Agnostics or Atheists and only some are religious.

And I have more stories involving Agnostic Turks. :o Their parents would beat them if they knew.