Author Topic: Who are the U.N or Germany to tell israel not to build new houses in israel ?  (Read 2451 times)

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
this is ridiculous , is Israel an independent country or being ruled by other country's ?
it sounds like the world is trying to keep Israel small ghetto ? or do i miss something ???

would the USA agree to be dictate of how many new houses to build in its land ? do any other independent country in the world would let itself be dictate by the U.N or any other country's ?

it seems like the new way to be antisemitic changed , you have to be political correct so don't hate Jews , you can hate Israel and Israelis
you cant murder Jews in the open so use the Muslims to do the dirty job and try to keep Israel small and struggling

seems like the world haven't changed , the gentiles still trying to get rid of us in defrent ways

is it just me ???

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
this is ridiculous , is Israel an independent country or being ruled by other country's ?
it sounds like the world is trying to keep Israel small ghetto ? or do i miss something ???

would the USA agree to be dictate of how many new houses to build in its land ? do any other independent country in the world would let itself be dictate by the U.N or any other country's ?

it seems like the new way to be antisemitic changed , you have to be political correct so don't hate Jews , you can hate Israel and Israelis
you cant murder Jews in the open so use the Muslims to do the dirty job and try to keep Israel small and struggling

seems like the world haven't changed , the gentiles still trying to get rid of us in defrent ways

is it just me ???

Some of us (the gentiles) are trying to help you. We see the blatant hypocrisy of the Useless Nations and trying hard to our countries from it so we may aid Israel and protect ourselves.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

is it just me ???

Some of us (the gentiles) are trying to help you. We see the blatant hypocrisy of the Useless Nations and trying hard to our countries from it so we may aid Israel and protect ourselves.

I have a new name for the UN.   U N  = United Nazis

Personally I am truly grateful to all the righteous Gentiles who support Israel. Your support is appreciated by all Conservative Jews and may G-d bless the Gentiles who stand with us!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
What would Germans say if there was a law that forbids construction for Germans in Mallorca, Costa Semralda or Florida!?