Author Topic: The Majority of Italians have always supported Israel  (Read 2249 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The Majority of Italians have always supported Israel
« on: September 10, 2009, 02:06:27 AM »
Here are some examples

http://www.hunews.huji.ac.il/articles.asp?cat=3&artID=939

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3163905,00.html

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1249418603247

Whether Italians here in the U.S. or in Italy.  We do understand where our beliefs come from.. And from this Italian, the way I see it you are all my Goombas.. (that is a compliment)  8;) ^-^

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: The Majority of Italians have always supported Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:49:52 AM »
Here are some examples

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull&cid=1249418603247

Whether Italians here in the U.S. or in Italy.  We do understand where our beliefs come from.. And from this Italian, the way I see it you are all my Goombas.. (that is a compliment)  8;) ^-^

MasterWolf, as you read about how intertwined and similar our people really are, how much Jewish blood flows through Italian veins, is it really surprising that both people feel such affinity for each other? Whenever I am in Italy it is like I am back in Israel. The only difference that Italians dress much better! Israelis, most, have no sense of style!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 09:12:34 AM »
I've always liked Silvio Berlusconi.  He seems to have common sense, and is not afraid to say what he thinks.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 09:47:05 AM »
Goomba, I like that.... ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 09:49:41 AM »
Here are some examples

Masterwolf is 100% correct, and Chaim and David, AND me are friends and LOVE Italians to the MAX. They are Americas greatest race, imo.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 09:53:10 AM »
Good links. But what about Mussolini?  :o One of his relatives is a fascist politician in the European Parliament.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 10:43:49 AM »
Good links. But what about Mussolini?  :o One of his relatives is a fascist politician in the European Parliament.
shes not bad looking but shes a Joke.She also visits Israel :o :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »
shes not bad looking but shes a Joke.She also visits Israel :o :laugh:

Yes. But I meant the fascist Italy. (Anyway I think most of the Italians are not anti-semitics) :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 01:19:27 PM »
Italians make awesome food - - - pizza, pastas, Italian Ices. They make the best suits . I had several Italian barbers in my life and they were awesome. Italy is a beautiful place and I hope to go there some day.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 02:01:40 PM »
What about Mussolini? Neither her nor her granfather's brand of fascism carried a virus of antisemitism. Jews, until 1938, were over represented in Italian fascist movement. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »
I've always liked Silvio Berlusconi.  He seems to have common sense, and is not afraid to say what he thinks.

He also cursed out Obammie calling him a "Stronzo" which is not a nice compliment.  It has to do with part of the anatomy.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 03:07:51 PM »

He was a pos and the people treated him as how all dictators should get it at the end.. Dead by his own

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 03:19:02 PM »
As far as his relative goes maybe a 1% follows her, no one really listens.  They do support Berlusconi,, he is their version of the U.S. right wing. And I too like him, I wish we had someone like that here in this country.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 03:20:59 PM »
Italians make awesome food - - - pizza, pastas, Italian Ices. They make the best suits . I had several Italian barbers in my life and they were awesome. Italy is a beautiful place and I hope to go there some day.

Yikes. In my attempt to salvage lunch, I thought of Italian sausages. awesome.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 03:30:35 PM »
Berlusconi also hates the Muslims, he keeps taking down the Mosques and he wants them out of Italy. And of course I support that... I want them out of this country too

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 04:19:05 AM »
My sister is married with an Italian. All I know is that Italians have a deep anti-Semitism and are taught in school (!!!) that the Jews killed Jesus!  :o
The support for Israel is more a proof of the fear of Islam which Italy has right in front of it's doors (Tunisia, Libya). Same goes for Greece!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 04:30:50 AM »

Italian sausage?  What kind is that?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 04:36:36 AM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:45:05 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 04:42:01 AM »
What about Mussolini? Neither her nor her granfather's brand of fascism carried a virus of antisemitism. Jews, until 1938, were over represented in Italian fascist movement. 
Italy was the only Axis power which refused to hand over Jews to the Germans.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 07:58:38 AM »

It's a sausage. Kind of like hot dog. A bit bigger and often a bit spicier. I don't lie spice, but Italian sausages are at my spice limit.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »

Honestly bullcat you must be loosing your mind!! Italian sausage is the pork sausage we eat every Sunday. What did you think it was called?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »
My sister is married with an Italian. All I know is that Italians have a deep anti-Semitism and are taught in school (!!!) that the Jews killed Jesus!  :o
The support for Israel is more a proof of the fear of Islam which Italy has right in front of it's doors (Tunisia, Libya). Same goes for Greece!
I have never heard this before about the Italians. Greeks are another story.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »
I have never heard this before about the Italians. Greeks are another story.

What about Greeks? I met some, but they were very very strange people.  :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »

Honestly bullcat you must be loosing your mind!! Italian sausage is the pork sausage we eat every Sunday. What did you think it was called?

:-[
Yes.  I'm loosing my mind in stages.  We do just say, 'There is sausage in the gravy'.  We don't say Italian Sausage.  I would think that was salami or peperoni.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »

:-[
Yes.  I'm loosing my mind in stages.  We do just say, 'There is sausage in the gravy'.  We don't say Italian Sausage.  I would think that was salami or peperoni.
;D ;D