Author Topic: Tommorow is the Anniversary of my brothers murder  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Tommorow is the Anniversary of my brothers murder
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 02:54:29 PM »
Muman,

May your brother rest in peace. Hashem yikom damo!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 03:05:18 PM »

That vile masacure was commited by vile muslim pigs.
Hope to meet some JTF fans at the mass grave tomorrow.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 03:14:18 PM »
Brother, may the good Lord avenge your brother's blood.  Trust me when I say it.  I have not forgotten or forgiven for what has happened to my country.  And to add insult to injury this regime we have now is a spit on those who lost loved ones.  I will not give up this fight
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 04:03:55 PM »
Muman,

Of course all these things will take place. This nation and world are sick. Look--Barack Hussein Obama and his flunkies like Attorney General Eric Holder have actually convinced everybody that the 9/11 suspects were "tortured" in CIA custody and are innocent victims. It is equally unsurprising that it has become cool and hip to be a "truther" and imply or assert outright that the Jews were responsible for this ghastly crime. The Holy Scriptures warn that satan will target and wage war against the Jews because they are G-d's chosen people (yes, I am aware that Judaism teaches that the devil does not have free will--I am merely giving the theological explanation that I've learned and believe to be true). So, naturally, all of the powers and principalities of this life will be scheming to scapegoat the apple of G-d's eye today just like they have since time itself began.

I will be praying for your comfort, that G-d will avenge your brother's blood, and that we would finally get leadership both in the United States and Israel that knows how to take care of Amalek.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »
very sorry about your brother.

but you have no clue who really killed him.

Sibel edmonds; translator for the FBI ADMITS that Bin LADEN WAS WORKING FOR THE U.S. UP UNTIL 9-11!!!!!!!!!! Look it up if you care about your brother.

Troll Alert.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 06:27:21 PM »
Muman:

I pray that tomorrow will go as easy as possbible for you.  You've been through enough.

Aces High

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »
בס''ד

Muman, I am sure that your brother is watching you now from Gan Eden and he is very proud of you. When you tshuva, you elevated his soul. Every time, you help in this sacred struggle against Islamic Nazism, you elevate his soul.

Chinese Kahanist, may your uncle's soul rest in peace. I am sure that he too is very proud of his nephew fighting for justice.

Our prayers are always with you and your families.

May Hashem put us in charge of the Israeli government so that we can finally fulfill what our great teacher and leader, Rabbi Meir Kahane (who was the first victim of Al Qaeda terrorism), promised to do:

"Give us the power and we will take care of them once and for all!"

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
I am very sorry about your brother, Muman, as well as everyone who died that day. What a horrible day that was. G-d see's your tears. He keeps track of them.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 07:05:55 PM »
בס''ד

Muman, I am sure that your brother is watching you now from Gan Eden and he is very proud of you. When you tshuva, you elevated his soul. Every time, you help in this sacred struggle against Islamic Nazism, you elevate his soul.

Chinese Kahanist, may your uncle's soul rest in peace. I am sure that he too is very proud of his nephew fighting for justice.

Our prayers are always with you and your families.

May Hashem put us in charge of the Israeli government so that we can finally fulfill what our great teacher and leader, Rabbi Meir Kahane (who was the first victim of Al Qaeda terrorism), promised to do:

"Give us the power and we will take care of them once and for all!"

Thank you so much for your kind words Chaim... You and the JTF family have been there to fight the good fight against our enemy. And yes, I know that Rabbi Kahane {May Hashem avenge his blood} was the 1st victim of Al Queda {Yemach Shemo}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 07:12:43 PM »
May G-d Avenge his Blood.

Moshe92

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 07:18:07 PM »
Muman, Chaim is right when he wrote that you are elevating his soul.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 07:20:02 PM »
Muman my thoughts go out to you, sorry for your loss.  May his memory be for a blessing and may Hashem avenge his blood.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »
Will you be saying kaddish and lighting a yizkor candle for a yahrtzeit?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2009, 11:24:15 PM »
Will you be saying kaddish and lighting a yizkor candle for a yahrtzeit?

I discussed this with my mother this afternoon... I believe we should light yahrtzeit candles on the date according to the Hebrew calender...

I will consult one now:

September 11th, 2001 was 23rd of Elul, 5761
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=2001&v=1&month=9&yt=G&nh=on&nx=on&s=on&i=off&vis=on&d=on&set=on&c=off&geo=zip&zip=&m=72&.cgifields=nx&.cgifields=nh&.s=Get+Calendar

23rd Elul occurs this Shabbat..

I don't know the Halacha concerning when to burn, because this 23rd Elul starts Friday after sundown, we don't burn during Shabbat...

http://www.chabad.org/calendar/Yahrtzeit4.asp?AID=6229&url=%2Fcalendar%2Fyahrtzeit3.asp&tDate=9%2F11%2F2001&time=Morning&name=juman613
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 11:30:40 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 03:48:24 AM »
Muman, and AngryChineseKahist, I wish you and your families Nechama veShalom (peace and comfort).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:46:30 AM by Zelhar »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 09:23:36 AM »

Shalom brother Muman,

You are in my prayers today. What a great blessing you are to the memory of your dear brother who is watching over you now and is so very pleased with your wonderful work on this earth.

May Hashem avenge your brother's blood and annihilate the Islamic Nazi plague infesting this earth once and for all.

Kol Tuv achi Muman.

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 02:15:00 PM »
Sibel edmonds; translator for the FBI ADMITS... etc

Has this idiot been banned yet?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member