Author Topic: New VOJ TV Show!  (Read 2782 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
New VOJ TV Show!
« on: July 20, 2007, 06:31:00 AM »
B"H

VOJ TV

...with Poly-Sci Ph.D. student at Northwestern University, Ariel Zellman, who is studying Jewish self-defense as one aspect of his thesis.

Yekutiel Ben-Ya'akov interviews Ariel about his impressions of Israel.

Then Ariel interviews Yekuti'el for his thesis.

http://www.voiceofjudea.com/eng/tv.asp
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: New VOJ TV Show!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 07:24:03 AM »
I like Yekutiel. He has a good Jewish personality.

I can't understand why he and Chaim would possibly have any issues?

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
I like Yekutiel. He has a good Jewish personality.

I can't understand why he and Chaim would possibly have any issues?

I don't know that they have any issues.  If they do, I'm sure they wouldn't want it discussed on a public forum.

Yekutiel lets JTF information get posted on the Kahane.org forum, and Chaim does likewise with Yekutiel's projects.  Sounds like they realize they are working toward a lot of the same goals, but maybe with different details about how to go about doing it.

I wish I could say the same cooperation existed from others with similar I-Net forums.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 11:58:38 AM »
Yekutiel seems to be a good Jew and has very similar ideas to JTF!

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 01:28:43 PM »
I think it's silly for Kahanist groups to fall out over minor details when they share 97.5% same goals. Notice the unity between the Chassidim and regular/ modern Orthodox these days. This was not the case years ago.

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 03:23:46 AM »
I think it's silly for Kahanist groups to fall out over minor details when they share 97.5% same goals. Notice the unity between the Chassidim and regular/ modern Orthodox these days. This was not the case years ago.

Which Hassidim?  Which Modern Orthodox?  You mean the rift between Hassidim and Litvaks?  I'm sure you're not talking about Habbad.  Although Hassidishe, they now are somewhat of a world unto themselves.

The interview was designed to provoke discussion and to address many questions that even religious Jews from the Galuth, particularly North America, have regarding the (shall we say) real life application of Torah principles in Eress Yisrael.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 03:25:48 AM by yaaqov »
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah