Author Topic: Pope Benedict tells his dear friend Peres peace is the answer  (Read 8137 times)

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
Re: Pope Benedict tells his dear friend Peres peace is the answer
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 11:13:39 PM »
Trying to debate with those who practice Christianity doesn't lead to anywhere cause those who practice Christianity are not rational people, and you can't debate with those who aren't rational people because the laws of logic and common sense don't apply to them.

I'm a rational person. I'm rational person because I recognize in common sense, I recognize in the credibility of juridical documents which are authentic, I recognize in the witness of lots of people who wtinessed the real words of G-d and I don't recognize in letters which were written by pagan people that nobody knows who they were and on what narcotic they were when they wrote these letters.

Couple of months ago I had a debate with someone who is practicing Christianity, I proved to him why he is lying and I supplied proofs to support my claims, he didn't relate to them, and if he tried to do it then he replied in a very childish and infantile way. In the end, after dozens of posts of him and mine, he told me that I don't really believe in G-d because G-d can do whatever he wishes and if he wants to cause a woman to be pragnant from his spirit then he could and this is the reason why I don't believe in G-d. I asked him why did he wait so much to tell me this? Cause as a missionary he could have said that in the first place. It's like I'll tell him what if tomorrow his son will come to him and will tell him that G-d told him that he is not his real father but an alien is his real father and this alien caused his mother to be pregnant and that if he isn't his real father then he gives him 24 hours to leave the house cause G-d can do whatever he wishes and he could have caused an alien to make his mother pragnant therefore he should leave the house.

You smell the stupidity of the logic of this missionary? But it's not stupidity. Stupidity NEVER comes alone. Stupidity comes together with CRUELTY, with paganism and with the refuse to people to recognize in the truth but are trying instead to "rape" and to change holy scriptures for their own pagan dreams.

Those of you who wish to see this debate I made with the missionary are invited to send me a pm.

I posted a link of mine that I made in another forum in another thread in this forum, one of the moderators said that I said hard words about those who practice Christianity. Actually G-d is the one who said these words, not me. It's pitty that he doesn't know that it was a response of mine to another post of some missionary who said that the Jews who gave jesus to the Romans were religious zealots. Indeed they were religious zealots, they were religious zealots in the same way that the FBI members who killed David Koresh were religious zealots and the British policemen who hanged the lord Haw Haw were religious zealots.

And I just want to remind you all the Christianity murdered much more Jews that Islam and the only reason why Christianity doesn't continue to murder Jews is only because Christianity today doesn't have the power it had back then and because the Jews today are not in the same situation they were back then.

Hey, I wasn't the one who opened these 2 threads in here about the missionary and about the pope (although I must say that I appreciate the ones who opened them) so it goes that I'm only replying in threads that weren't made by me.

Muchas Gracias
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 11:20:01 PM by Israel7 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 12:57:21 AM »
Pope Benedict tells his dear friend Peres peace is the answer

This, in and of itself, shows to the entire world, the warmth and respect shared by the Pope and Peres.

Next week, the Pope is going to tell Peres where he can order a bullet-proof "Popemobile" just like he drives around in whenever he's touring the world promoting peace!

Today, Peres knows that "Peace is the Answer!"

One day, if he keeps kissing ass, he might learn "What is The Question?"

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2007, 12:51:33 PM »
In the 80's there was a very strong rumor that the mother of Peres is Arab.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2007, 02:24:05 PM »
Re:  "...In the 80's there was a very strong rumor that the mother of Peres is Arab..."

This is an insult to Arabian Motherhood!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2007, 10:56:15 PM »
BTW, do you know how G-d describes in the Torah those people who practice Christianity? I'm sure that you won't be happy to hear this, he describes them as people who worship wood.

I was away and just saw this.

Israel7, that absolutely, beyond any shadow of a doubt, was an attack on Christians. The Torah was written way before the Christian faith was ever heard of.

Please stop... I am giving you a warning now. You are in serious violation of the forum rules. If you want to discuss this, do it offline.

Furthermore, If you are so serious about Judaism, then why are you posting on Shabbat? I would prefer that Jewish people do not post on the forum on Shabbat. Perhaps you are in a different time zone.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israel7

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 07:41:16 AM »
BTW, do you know how G-d describes in the Torah those people who practice Christianity? I'm sure that you won't be happy to hear this, he describes them as people who worship wood.

I was away and just saw this.

Israel7, that absolutely, beyond any shadow of a doubt, was an attack on Christians. The Torah was written way before the Christian faith was ever heard of.

Please stop... I am giving you a warning now. You are in serious violation of the forum rules. If you want to discuss this, do it offline.
In that case this is my last post in this forum.

Quote from: jeffguy
Furthermore, If you are so serious about Judaism, then why are you posting on Shabbat? I would prefer that Jewish people do not post on the forum on Shabbat. Perhaps you are in a different time zone.
I'm posting on Sabbath because I grew up in a family that didn't keep the Sabbath, I'm aware that it's not an excuse but since I learned why the Torah is a juridical document I started to keep Sabbath couple of times and I hope to keep it always in the future. But you don't have to keep the Sabbath in order to know that what's written in the Torah is true and more important than that is to know what not to do including in what not to believe.

I would like to wish you a productive and enjoyable cooperation with your Christian followers.