Author Topic: look what's going on in malmo(sweden)  (Read 491 times)

Offline Israeli

• New JTFer
look what's going on in malmo(sweden)
« on: September 10, 2009, 06:01:01 PM »

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
Re: look what's going on in malmo(sweden)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 08:51:38 PM »
At what point will people become fed up with this nonsense? All I ever hear is elected officials making excuses for and pandering to Muslims. Every place I lived in Growing up (British Columbia, Quebec,Ontario) Had Jewish residents who assimilated and contributed to the community.

Since the flood of Muslims, all I ever see muzzies do is complain, hate and be violent towards anyone who isn't one of them. They take advantage of human rights laws so much it is sickening. They contribute nothing.

It is amazing how openly they spew antisemitism without anyone around them showing even the slightest sign of being disgusted and outraged.

It amazes me that the Swedes aren't rioting over this type of hatred. It's completely hypocritical and pathetic.

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 08:58:14 PM »
BTW me saying that the Jewish residents "contributed" to the Canadian communities I have lived in was a huge understatement. They were a giant force that added priceless growth to whatever community they resided.

The poisonous envy the losers who had parents that chose to invest in Budweiser products instead of their children s educations have towards the Jews is sickening.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 09:58:36 PM »
They get ALL they got coming. They CURSE Israel, now the enemies of Israel encamp them, they need to REPENT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates