Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 20, 2009  (Read 11444 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 20, 2009
« on: September 12, 2009, 07:15:36 PM »
Dear Chaim, were you aware of the deadly SARS disease that originated in China and Hong Kong back in 2003 that eventually spreaded to several other Asian countries such as Mongolia, Vietnam, the Philippines and Singapore?

Finally, can you tell me the difference between SARS and the so-called Swine flu?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 07:43:31 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 20, 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 07:18:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think, who / what is the biggest danger for Israel? (For example, Obama, Iran, United Arabs, self-hater government etc)

G-d bless you, and your family,
Peter
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 12:06:57 PM by ProudAndZionist »
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 07:19:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think will be Americas faith after Obama's term is up?
Do you think by then the American people will wake up and elect the right person to run the country?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 04:30:54 PM by Americanhero »

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »
Hello, Chaim. Shanah tovah umetukah.

I'm a high school senior, and I go to a public high school in a Boston suburb which is about 30-40% Jewish. There are some students at my school who have Jewish fathers and gentile mothers, but they identify as Jewish. I think that they should be encouraged to convert if they were interested in torah and mitzvot. However, they are not interested in torah and mitzvot and know nothing about Judaism. One of them thought that shabbat is on Sunday and that religious Jews always wear a talit gadol, even when they are not praying. I would have no problem if they just called themselves gentiles, but they call themselves Jewish which I don't like. They identify as Jewish because they like secular Jewish culture, kind of like what you call "bagel and lox Judaism." Have you met any people like that? What should we say to them?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:31:28 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you very much for your kind words last week, it means a lot.
What is your opinion on people in showbiz who portray an image of somebody else in order to make money? Eminem, for example, portrays the image of a gangster, when in reality he's a just an actor. Some of his lyrics are meshuga, but the world buys it. Professional wrestlers put on acts and are nothing like the guys they pretend to be when the cameras are rolling. I think some people get confused between reality and acting and don't understand that most of the people that we consider scum, are just acting. Do you feel it's alright for an Eminem type character to put on an act just to make money, or is there a line? As a side note, somebody like Michael Moore may just be a marketing genius because he produces movies at critical times when he knows everybody will want to see it. He might not truly believe everything he sells, but he just wants to make money. Is it all possible that these people are just giving the public what it wants, and are capitalizing on society's gullibility, ignorance, and overall craving for conspiracy, but deep down are the exact opposite, and we should not treat them as harshly?  Thanks Chaim, Shana Tova.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 03:13:38 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 07:47:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Should 9/11 be a national day of service? Also what did you think of Obamas Address to school students? Also what do you think of Law and Order? Also what would happen if Obama got control of the Internet?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 07:20:13 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 11:12:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

My apologies for my inaccurate assumptions last week and thank you for explaining the differences between so-called left-wing Israelis in 1948 and those of the present. I did not think there was a difference between regular, secular "left-wing" Israelis and kibbutznik Marxists, so thanks for setting me straight.

Anyhow--here is my question for this week. Let's fantasize for a bit and pretend that we by G-d's blessing are able to get a huge black presence settled in Saudi Arabia (let's say at least 4 or 5 million). What would happen next? I would hope that they would have a race war, but is that realistic? Do you think schvartzes living with their sand-bros would relish every moment of it and be productive citizens of this whitey-hating nation, or would soon enough turn on them and begin the typical negro pattern of rape/murder/robbery sprees upon their host population, or neither of the above and just stick to themselves and have nothing much to do with the native Arab population?

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:11:28 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 02:25:56 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
What do you think of Saduceans? Some people assert that the modern Caraite movement founded by Yehimaya Gordon has its roots in Saducean interpretation of Torah as well as it draws its inspirattion from the works of ancient Caraite sages.

For our Gentile listeners: Saduceans deprecated all human's laws building only on letter of Testament and opposed Pharisees who inspired modern or Rabbinical Judaism.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Long_Live_Israel

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 12:01:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My question this week is in regards to foreign automakers.   Toyota & Nissan are Japanese automakers – Japan hurt America in Pearl Harbor.  BMW & Mercedez are German- enough said. This goes on with most automakers. It seems that every country selling cars have done something against America or us Jews. If we turn to American cars they tend not to last & would not have any resell value even if we bought them brand new.  What is your opinion on buying a foreign car?

Also I don't know if you are going to talk about the terror cell that was busted here in Queens.... but I would love to hear you elaborate about it

Thank you for always answering my question(s)
-Long_Live_Israel
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 11:14:08 PM by Long_Live_Israel »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 12:26:35 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A) What do you think about Michael Vick? Do you think that he got the correct punishment for his actions, or do you think that dogfighting is a non-issue? I heard that his father used to take him to dog fights when he was younger and that dog fights were acceptable at that time. Do you think that dog fighting should be unregulated letting Capitalism take control of it or do you think that we should punish this behavior? Do you consider yourself an animal lover? If you do, what do you think of the Left-Wing PETA group? This group throws blood on $40,000 furs old rich old ladies and they support the ALF (Animal Liberation Front) which in my opinion is a crazy group that uses violence to protect animals.

B) What is your diet like? I've seen some older JTF videos and you look pretty skinny so I didn't figure you as a big eater? I'm just curious, what is a typical meal for you?

C) Did you serve your prison time in a Federal Prison? I watch History Channel's "Gangland" and many other shows about prison gangs and did you ever run into the Aryan Brotherhood or other Nazi gangs? They sell drugs in Federal Prisons and these slimeballs kill and rape other prisoners. There are also black gangs that run wild among the population and the infamous "La Eme" AKA the Mexican Mafia which is seen as the most powerful gang in the world. If you did serve time in Federal Prison, did you see these men there, and did you ever run into Neo-Nazis or black/mexican gangsters while doing time?

Thank you
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:32:21 PM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 06:36:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I noticed that many times when anti-Semites want to smear Judaism they often pick the idea of the Jews as chosen people.

They say: "Jews consider themselves as chosen people? You see, they admit themselves that they are supremacists!"

If you check Wikpedia there is an article under "Jews as chosen people". It says it has nothing to do with supremacism but it includes a notion of obligation to G-d.

Can you please elaborate in your own words what the idea of Jews as chosen people exactly means?

Regards

davinci

PS: May all the anti-Semites burn in hell forever!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:05:39 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »
Dear Chaim:

G-d bless you and may you continue to have success in all your holy endeavors.  Here are my questions for this week:

(1) What do you think about the group ACORN and the recent scandals surrounding it? What to you think about ACORN's leader Bertha Thomas mmm!?

(2) I never understood how the so called fake-a-stinianians could worship a homosexual and pedophile like Yasser Arafat, who should have otherwise been executed under Sharia.  Just to relate a quick tidbit, according to the book “Red Horizons”, written by Lt.-Gen. Ion Pacepa, the deputy chief of Romania's intelligence service, Arafat was unveiled as an insatiable homosexual.  According to a to the book, one military official recalled

"After the meeting with  [Arafat], he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the 'Fedayee' is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He's playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena."  - Chaim - what are your comments?

Have a happy and healthy new year - Nekama -  May Hashem take Nekema for the spilled blood of Rabbi Kahana!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 09:26:16 PM by Nekama »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 09:40:42 AM »
Shalom Chaim, and Good Yontif to you and your family, a friend of mine who claims to be pro-Israel, said something preposterous,  he says that instead of Israel being where it it, it should have been somewhere in  Europe, probably from land taken away from Germany. Have you ever heard of anything more ridiculous?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim! It's an honor to listen to your show every week. I want to say thank you so much for all your efforts in putting these together for us. I am in awe of you more and more!

The march on Washington made me proud, do you think these get togethers will get bigger in numbers? Will the usurper in the White House keep ignoring us? When will the majority finally be recognized? God bless Israel and may He keep her safe from harm.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

Yom Kipur will soon be here. Will your relatives from Egypt be performing Kaparoth by throwing plants into a river? Bereishith ch.4 describes the first ever sacrifice. Hashem was pleased with Hevel’s animal sacrifice but was not pleased with Qayin’s plant offering. So does this imply that Kaparoth with a chicken is better?

In your opinion what exactly is the purpose of animal sacrifice or why does Hashem demand it? The Rambam’s explanation that the Ivrim were accustomed to this type of worship because they had lived in Egypt does not seem entirely consistent since animal sacrifice was performed as far back as Qayin and Hevel.

Toda raba wa shana tova!!!

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have heard that, according to the Talmud, the Gentiles only have the animal soul, while the Jews have both the animal and divine soul. I find this hard to believe. Could this possbly be true? I can believe that somebody like Oprah Winfrey or Serena Williams have the animal soul. But do righteous Gentiles also have the animal soul? Please tell me that there is some other interpretation of what the rabbis say.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 10:11:02 PM »
Greetings Chaim. What do you think are some of the ways that radical feminism has hurt women?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you do an Ask JTF program for the Hebrew forum? Just curious.

Also, do you ever go on vacation?

Thanks,
Patches
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 03:00:44 PM by patches »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 05:51:32 AM »
Shalom chaim

Do you think china steals certain secret technology from the US or is it some sort of cover up by our left wing news agency of what the clintons did?

Thank you

Dr dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 11:43:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

We have heard this many times from Jewish leaders, that India has been the only place where there has been no acts of anti-semitism. Does that mean jews had to face anti-Semitism in China. Kindly englighten me about Chinese-Israeli relations, historically as well as to present day.

Also whom would Israel stand by in support of, when it comes to border disputes between India-China.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:55:51 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks so much for going the extra mile last week and redoing your show. Professional that you are, one would never have guessed that you had been through all the questions once before. It was as fresh and fun as always. Thanks.

Here is this week’s Eric Hoffer quote:

“The sick in soul insist that it is humanity that is sick, and they are the surgeons to operate on it. They want to turn the world into a sickroom. And once they get humanity strapped to the operating table, they operate on it with an ax.”
      —The Passionate State of Mind (1955)

Here are my questions for this week.

1)  What countries, if any, do you think are Israel’s best allies? It seems that countries and governments aren’t always the same thing. (For example, the majority of American people is pro-Israel, but the government is not.) Similarly, it would seem that Israel should make efforts to increase ties with other countries that are despised by the UN like Taiwan, Honduras, Columbia, and India. What do you think?

2)  I read that only about 10% of the so-called stimulus has been spent. What are they waiting for? Are Obama and the Democrats waiting so that they can use the money a few months before election time to give the false impression that the economy is turning around, as so save their skins for another term? Likewise, is that why they say that if passed, Obamacare wouldn’t go into effect until 2012?

3)  If, chas v’chalila, you were stranded on an uninhabited, tropical island and you had to pick between being stranded with Michelle Obama, Ophra Winfrey, Whoopie Goldberg, or Venus and Serena Williams, who would you choose?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!

Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 08:24:06 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I was reading on ....

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 07:23:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,
first of all - thank you for your illuminating and provocative thoughts last week. A blast as always.
My question:
In your eyes, is there a meaningful distinction between "anti-Semite" and "Nazi"? I recently had an argument with a self hating, whining, Joe Lieberman piece of Drek, in which I contended that Jimmy Carter is an out and out Nazi who wants to see Israel destroyed and all Jews murdered. The piece of excrement with whom I argued said (in a nasal, whining kike voice) "Nooo! Carter's not a Naaaazi! How can you say thaaat!? He's not even an anti-Semite!" I told this jerk that he is a moron, and were it up to Jimmy Carter, he and his whole family would be showering with Zyklon-B.
What are your thoughts about these terms? I can't wait for Carter to croak so HaShem can send him to roast in Gehenom. Yemach Shemo ve Zichro.
Long live JTF and our valiant, heroic leader, Chaim ben Pesach. Ata behemet Gibor, Chaim. Ani omer todah l'Hashem she yesh lanu Manhig kamocha. Tiyeh Bari ve Shana Tova!
Gimatria

PS I was rear-ended yesterday on my way to work in Wellesley, Ma. I wonder if the fabulous members of our forum can guess the race of the driver?!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 10:28:52 AM by Gimatria »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 03:09:38 AM »
Dear Chaim, do you think there are anti obama members of the intelligence community in Washington D.C. that are watching him? 
If he is being watched how can they prevent him from giving away top secret defense information to our enemies?

One other question if I may.... Chaim, do you think it is possible to deprogram leftist Jews that have been brainwashed by evil leftist propanganda?

Thank you and may G-d Bless you

Dox 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 11:25:42 AM by republicandox »

Offline Jay_D

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »
Shalom Chaim.

I'm Jay-d (JewDefance!).

I was only a reader up until now, but after this, I HAD to register man.

have you SEEN this vile afro-beast called "kanye west"?
there's nothing western about this tar baby, let me tell you that.

First, if you don't know what I'm talking about, have a look at this:
http://vodpod.com/watch/2188526-kanye-west-interrupts-taylor-swifts-acceptance-speech-on-2009-mtv-video-musicawards

this human excrement, this lousy excuse of a "performer",
went UP on stage, AS the lovely southern bell, taylor swift (who's still only a child)
and GRABBED the microphone from her hand, WHILE she was accepting an award, thus defiling her shining moment of joy,
only to shout (these jungle bunnies can't talk in a civil tone) something about
how his black big-donkey cow friend, beyonce's video, is really the best video out there.

the poor country girl was mortified by this hideous ape,
when I saw it on tv, I swear I was fantasizing about
what it would feel like, raining blows on this A-hole!

You see Chaim? he thinks that a bunch of black sluts shaking their fat cellulite donkeys in tights,
has much more quality, than a white wholesome music video like taylor's.

I would love to hear your opinion about this.
why are we allowing these black baboons destroy our culture time after time?

I envy you Chaim, you got to live in the 50's and 60's,
A time when those beasts knew their place, and white people were there to remind them.

this world is going to hell in a hand basket, if we don't start to weak up.

Hey! have a שנה טובה Chaim,
I'm hooked on your shows, keep up the good job.

Jay-D.
"There were a lot of great blacks in history that never get credit..., King Kong"
(Chaim Ben Pesach - "Brazilia" Video)