Author Topic: 12-Year-Old Muslim Bride Dies Giving Birth  (Read 7388 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: 12-Year-Old Muslim Bride Dies Giving Birth
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »
We cannot forget though that even though Muslim women are brutalized and treated worse than slaves, they are still not innocent. They hate the Yahud just as much as their pimp husbands.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 08:27:18 PM »
We cannot forget though that even though Muslim women are brutalized and treated worse than slaves, they are still not innocent. They hate the Yahud just as much as their pimp husbands.

That is usually the case, but before I start criticizing her personally, I need to know of something hateful that she personally stood for or done. All I know is that she was a 12 year old girl who was raped, abused and murdered by a Muslim Nazi monster that she was forced to marry. My apologies for giving her some benefit of the doubt, but it is Islamic culture and not our culture that blames the victim for the crime.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 08:44:48 PM »
I didn't blame her for being raped and enslaved. I just said that it is extraordinarily likely that despite this, she still hated Jews.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 09:36:43 PM »
   I just said that it is extraordinarily likely that despite this, she still hated Jews.

That is a possibility, but we have absolutely nothing to go by other than the people who enslaved her. I doubt that hatred against Jews was the first thing on her mind when she was being abused.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 09:53:21 PM »
My thoughts are a bit contradictory. Firstly as a woman and a Mother, I do feel sorry that she was born into that death cult and was abused, raped and died from trying to give birth as a child.

Now my other thought is this: What if G-d decided to put her out of her misery and not let her child be born, perhaps her child, son or daughter, would have been trained to become a homocide bomber and might have killed Jews if it had been born.

G-d does things for reasons. Perhaps G-d wanted her to die so the World could see just how evil islam is. The more evil that comes from islam, the more attention the evil gets and when people have had enough, they will wipe this cult out once and for all.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone with my thoughts on this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 10:04:23 PM »
That is a possibility, but we have absolutely nothing to go by other than the people who enslaved her. I doubt that hatred against Jews was the first thing on her mind when she was being abused.
Of course she was a victim, and of course she should have been rescued--I am just not prepared to say yet that she was innocent. Yemen is the nation that masterminded the Cole bombing and I doubt that there are very many righteous people there at all.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 05:01:36 AM »
My thoughts are a bit contradictory. Firstly as a woman and a Mother, I do feel sorry that she was born into that death cult and was abused, raped and died from trying to give birth as a child.

Now my other thought is this: What if G-d decided to put her out of her misery and not let her child be born, perhaps her child, son or daughter, would have been trained to become a homocide bomber and might have killed Jews if it had been born.

G-d does things for reasons. Perhaps G-d wanted her to die so the World could see just how evil islam is. The more evil that comes from islam, the more attention the evil gets and when people have had enough, they will wipe this cult out once and for all.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone with my thoughts on this.

Interesting. Maybe she was a demon. Demon's are unfinished souls that were not completed before the day of rest. They often cause trouble, but often serve various purposes.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 05:07:16 AM »
The best part is we are told to tolerate this.. This???????? This is beyond sickening, and Islam is the biggest form of child abuse possible known to mankind.  And yet we keep trucking these filthy rags into the west so we will have atrocities like this in the west.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 07:59:28 AM »
Yes, everything happens for a reason. Hashem does everything.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 12:12:29 PM »
I look at the bright side.

Two less Muslims in the world   ;D  :dance:  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 12:22:29 PM »
Interesting. Maybe she was a demon. Demon's are unfinished souls that were not completed before the day of rest. They often cause trouble, but often serve various purposes.

Is this an actual Judaic teaching? I thought demons do not exist in Judaism.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 01:47:47 PM »

Is this an actual Judaic teaching? I thought demons do not exist in Judaism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Demons_in_Judaism

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 02:05:20 PM »
I look at the bright side.

Two less Muslims in the world   ;D  :dance:  :laugh:

Amen! I could have a toast to that!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer